Fun Times With Madonna and Friend - Cover

Fun Times With Madonna and Friend

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotic Sex Story: Madonna introduces her girlfriend/lover to her new lover. He's shocked to discover that it's her step-sister Maddie, and equally surprised when the girls want a threesome.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Sister   Size   .

My ex-wife did me a real favour by dumping me. I hooked up with my teenage years friend Madonna on the same day as she dumped me by text message.

Madonna and I were definitely sexually compatible. She loved my long fat cock, and wanted it inside of her every day and night. We had been together about three weeks when I finally moved into her house on a permanent basis, putting the bad memories of the unit that I shared with my ex behind me.

Tonight was going to be the first time that I would be meeting her family. It was her mother's birthday, and we were all getting dressed up to go to a fine dining restaurant. They had been told about me, but no one had met me in person.

Madonna assured me that her family was happy that Madonna was genuinely happy for the first time in her life. They knew I was separated from my wife and that divorce proceedings would be happening soon.

I was also going to meet her lady lover for the first time tonight. Maddie was her name, and Madonna told me that she was her twin (in name - she was Madonna also, and in looks - except she was a redhead).

Maddie knew about me, but we had not met. She was happy that I wasn't going to stop them being lovers or seeing each other. I was actually encouraging Madonna to see Maddie whenever she had the time or urge.


We were getting dressed for the dinner when Madonna dropped casually into the conversation that she and Maddie had discussed a possible threesome when we came home from dinner.

"Threesome?" I enquired.

"Yep. Maddie loves cock too ... its just she is picky about the guys that she lets into her bed and into her pussy". Madonna explained.

"Oh" was my very limited response.

I could have said more but I was distracted by Madonna. She had just slipped on her strappy high heels before standing and walking back and forth naked in our bedroom.

"I just love my come fuck me heels" she commented. "I got them specially for you" she added.

She looked sensational in the nude. Her big tits with their hard dark nipples always attracted my attention, as did her pussy with its fleshy lips. Her mound was completely devoid of any hairs.

She picked up the beautiful black dress from the bed and slipped it over her head and shimmied into it - it was a tight fit and showed off her amazing curves.

"Right I'm ready" she said to me with a grin.

"Hmmmm ... no underwear?" I questioned.

"Yep ... and Maddie has the same dress ... and she won't be wearing underwear also" she said with a big grin on her face.

"Oh my god ... where did I put my Viagra tablets?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.


We met her family at the restaurant. I picked Maddie immediately when we walked in the door. She was indeed a Madonna look-a-like albeit with flame red hair to her shoulders. She looked sensational in that black dress with her sumptuous tits pushing out its top. I suspect her tits were slightly bigger than Madonna's.

Madonna and I walked up to Maddie with Madonna saying "Hey sissy ... I want you to meet the love of my life Grant".

Maddie gave me a big hug, pressing her tits into my chest for a few moments before she stepped back.

"Sissy?" I asked.

"Well ... step-sister to be correct" Maddie responded with a smile. "We've been related since we were both 17 years old".

My Madonna is just full of surprises.


During dinner I sat between them. The table helped hide the fact that Madonna had her hand on my cock most of the time during the meal. But I was surprised to still be groped when Madonna had two hands above the table.

Madonna and I danced closely when the music was dance-friendly.We had Maddie cut in on a couple of occasions, with her talking the opportunity to press her huge tits into my chest and to give me a sly grope.

It was a wonderful night, with me enjoying the company of the girls and the rest of the family. They made me very welcome, and poked good fun at both Madonna and I. When it was time to depart Maddie enquired "Hey can you guys give me a ride?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.