After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 99

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 99 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

The couple that had been looking at our house finally put in an offer. It wasn't insulting. They accepted our counter-offer. Sabrina and I were very happy to be getting out of the house that still had many Maureen memories in it.

We set up a meeting with our agent, Joanne, to look at the country house that we liked again. Joanne told us that she thought the seller was getting anxious. We decided to put in an offer on it that was a fair bit lower than the listed price. After some haggling we were able to hammer out a deal that worked for us. We were both quite happy.

Joanne was still hinting that she would like to hook up with Sabrina and me but we decided to keep things professional.

Sabrina and I celebrated in bed. When we were cuddling in the afterglow Sabrina said, "So Ron, this Friday we're set to hook up with Paula again. Remember her?" Sabrina was smiling at me impishly.

"Of course I remember Paula, Sabbie. Her tits are to die for and she promised I would get to fuck her ass this time. This is gonna be a good one."

Sabrina giggled. "Oh, Ron, I can't wait to watch you take her anal virginity. I get so horny when I think about it." She leaned in for a passionate kiss. Of course that led to another rambunctious session between us.


That Friday Paula and Sabrina were waiting for me when I got home, Paula had a new sexy teddy. It clung to her round ass tightly. Her humongous tits were standing up proudly and so were her nipples.

She rushed up to kiss me passionately and my hands roamed all over her body.

"Oooohhh God, Ron. I'm so fucking hot."

I stood back away from her and gave her a leer. "Yes Paula, you are smoking hot." She blushed beet red and then fell back on the bed.

"Give it to me, Ron," she said huskily.

Suffice it to say, that the three of us had an amazing time together. Paula's tits looked amazing as they flopped around while I pounded into her virgin ass.


We were enjoying breakfast Saturday morning with Paula when my daughter, Jenny, showed up for her regular weekly laundry run.

Paula's eyes lit up when she saw her and the two beautiful young friends embraced relatively chastely. Then they pulled apart and Jenny turned to me. She gave me a big smile.

"So how was her ass, Daddy?"

I turned to look over at Paula. She was red as a beet.

"You two are obviously becoming pretty good friends."

Paula nodded and then turned to Jenny. "She's such a sweetie, Ron."

It was Jenny's turn to blush.

"I realize she's a sweetie, Paula, but I wasn't expecting you to discuss our sexual plans with her."

"Hey, she already had figured out that we were intimate. I couldn't lie to her when she asked about it. Then, I was looking forward to things so much I just couldn't help talking about it with her. I'm sorry, Ron."

"No big deal, Paula. I was just surprised, that's all."

Jenny interjected, "Quit dodging the question, Daddy. How was her ass?"

"A gentleman never tells, Jenny."

"Oh Pooo." She turned to Paula. "How was it, babe?"

Paula blushed again. "Oh God, Jenny. It was amazing, but it really helped that Sabrina was right there with me. I'm not sure if it would have been the same if it was just Ron."

Jenny looked thoughtful. "You make a good point, Paula."

Jenny gave us all a big smile and then headed to the laundry room.

Sabrina asked Paula, "Any luck with the lovely Jenny, honey?"

Paula blushed. "Yes and no. We're really good friends and she has admitted to being attracted to me, but she still insists that she's only really interested in men."

Sabrina gave her a hug. "That's where I figured you would be, honey. Be patient. I'm sure you two will eventually hook up."

Paula nodded seriously. "The thing is, I really like her a lot. I would love it if we could be monogamous with each other, but she's pretty set on finding a man."

Jenny and Paula ended up leaving together. Just as they were getting into the car we could hear rhem giggling hysterically about something. They were obviously becoming very good friends.


Sabrina turned to me.

"So, Ron, did Nigel say that Nancy goes to the market every Saturday?"

"Yup, pretty much."

"That's what I thought. Let's go, Ron. We want to get there around 11, right?"

She was already headed towards the garage. I shrugged and followed her. We chatted in the car on the way to the market.

"What's the plan, Sabbie?"

"Oh, you wander around close to her but ignore her. When she rushes up to kiss you or whatever, you back away and explain that you are in a committed relationship but don't mention any names, OK?"

"Sure."

Then after you finally get rid of her, I will casually stride up to you and you will kiss me thoroughly right there in the market. Got it mister?"

"Yup, no problem."

"Make sure you grab my ass as well."

"If you insist," I said in mock horror.

Sabrina giggled at me. "Oh, Ron, this is going to be so much fun."


I spied Nancy right away. She was dressed casually but she still looked sexy. I pretended not to see her and wandered through the market keeping relatively close to her.

"Ron, is that you?"

Nancy rushed up to me and tried to hug me. I backed away.

"Hi, Nancy."

"You never called me, Ron, and now you don't want to hug me?"

She looked very upset.

"Sorry Nancy. I'm with someone now."

Nancy gave me a pose. She looked really hot. Her tight ass was beckoning to me.

"C'mon Ron, don't you want more of this?"

If I wasn't committed, I would have attacked her. She looked really sexy.

"Sorry, Nancy. You're off limits."

Nancy looked at me in disbelief. I pretended to get on with my shopping. Nancy was steaming but she didn't push things any further.

Sabrina was waiting for me in the next aisle.

"There you are, honey."

Sabrina rushed up to kiss me. We kissed passionately and I gave her butt cheeks a good work out with my hands.

"Oh, Ron," she said loudly. I could see Nancy watching us. She looked really angry.

Sabrina and I were joined at the hip for the rest of the time in the market. Nancy was doing a slow burn. Sabrina was giggling like a schoolgirl and pretending not to notice Nancy.


We paid for our stuff and then headed towards the exit. When we got to the car, Nancy was there waiting.

She stared at Sabrina. "I just realized who you are. You're Jim's wife aren't you?"

Sabrina scowled at her. "Yes Nancy, Jim is still my husband, but not for much longer."

Nancy turned to me and gave me a sexy pose. She looked fine, to be honest.

"Ron, honey, you fucked my ass royally last time and I know you enjoyed yourself. Sabrina, here, refuses to do anal. How could you pick her over me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.