After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 88

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 88 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Sabrina had the jar of lube in her hand. She handed it to me with a lusting look in her eye. We hadn't used it in a long time, but I understood what Sabrina was thinking. It was another case of show and tell for Paula. I took the jar of lube from Sabrina and pulled her in for another passionate kiss. She backed away and then got on all 4s on the bed. I glanced over at Paula. Her eyes were wide with shock. She was staring at the jar of lube.

"You're not serious, Sabrina. In the ass?"

Sabrina turned around and grinned merrily at Paula.

"Oh yes, honey, it's amazing."

I pulled in Paula for a kiss. "Why don't you do the honors honey and lube her up for me?"

Paula smiled at me. "This is gonna be awesome."

Paula grabbed a generous portion of lube and then popped two fingers into Sabrina's butthole.

"Oooooh yesss. Hurry up, Ron."

"Paula honey, slide some of that on my cock as well."

Paula pumped my cock vigorously.

"Not too hard baby." I pulled in Paula for another kiss and started mauling her titties.

"Ron, get your cock in my ass now."

I turned my attention to Sabrina and slid my cock around her backside.

It was just barely touching her.

"Oooooh Ron. Stop teasing me. I'm begging you."

"I thought you didn't mind my teasing, Sabbie?"

"Raaaawwwwwnnn."

"OK Paula. Why don't you slide my cock into her butthole?"

Paula gave me a devilish grin and then she guided my cock into Sabrina's waiting hole. As soon as Sabrina felt it she pushed right back against me. I was balls deep. Sabrina started bucking against me.

"Ooooohhhhh yeah."

I started pumping into Sabrina in the same rhythm.

"Oooooooooooohhhh. Aaaaaaagggghhh."

Paula was watching with wide eyes. I pulled her in for another kiss and mauled her titties some more. I was still bucking into Sabrina's ass but I was more focused on Paula's tits.

After a few minutes of that Paula backed away. I turned my attention back to Sabrina and started pounding in harder and faster.

"Oooohhhhh yessss, Ron. Ooooohhh. Aaaaaaghhhh."

Both Sabrina and I were in a frenzy. It was pretty crazy.

"Ooohhh My god Ron. Fuck meeeeeee."

I pulled out and spurted my jism all over Sabrina's ass and back. Paula quickly moved in to lap up the sperm. She lovingly licked at Sabrina's butt. Sabrina started moaning again.

Paula's larger ass was wiggling in front of my eyes as she ate out Sabrina. I couldn't resist. I moved in and started licking Paula's backside. Paula started rocking back at me gently. She was obviously enjoying the attention. I spread Paula's meaty cheeks wide and went to work on her pussy. Her sweet nectar was flowing.

Sabrina, meanwhile, extracted herself from Paula's mouth and started licking my cock. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again.

Sabrina came up and pulled me in for a kiss. We went at it passionately for a minute or two. Paula had turned around and was watching us intently. We broke apart and I was gasping for breath.

"Are you ready for some doggie action, Paula?"

"Oh God yes, Ron. Fuck my pussy. I need it."

Paula quickly got on all fours and wiggled her backside. She had a huge smile plastered on her face.

I slid my cock in her pussy and then slipped my thumb up her butthole.

"Oooooohhh god, Ron. Fuck me."

I pushed my cock into her cunt slowly but firmly.

"Ooooooohhhh."

I started to pump slowly.

"Faster Ron."

I picked up the pace. Sabrina wormed her way under Paula and suckled on her hooters.

"Oh my fucking god. Aaaaaagggghhhhh."

Paula was bucking her ass back at me forcefully. I was slamming into her hard.

"Ooooohhh Ron. Fuck me. Aaaaagghhh."

I pulled out and came hard all over her ass and back.

"Oooohhhhhaaaaaghhh."

Sabrina quickly moved down to lick up the cum. I crashed on the bed.

Paula gave me a passionate kiss.

"Oh my god, Ron. I can't believe how awesome that was."

"It was indeed awesome, Paula. You're a natural."

Paula blushed.

Sabrina kissed Paula for a minute or two. "How many men have you been with before today, Paula?"

"Three Sabrina, and all three of them were jerks. They just mauled my titties hard and came in my pussy quickly and that was it."

Sarbrina grinned. "Well, I must admit that Ron is the best lover I've ever had, but there are a good number of men out there who know how to take care of a woman."

Paula grinned. "Thanks for widening my horizons, both of you."

We chatted and cuddled but that was the end of the sex for that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.