After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 83

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 83 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

That night Sabrina and I were in bed cuddling after sex.

"Ron honey, I have a line on a tittie girl for Friday night."

"OK Sabbie."

"But Ron, there's one little catch. She thinks she's a lesbian. She has only agreed that you can kiss her and fondle her. She says there will be no penetration."

"I see Sabbie. Why do you say she thinks she's a lesbian?"

"Ron honey, she's only 23. She hasn't had any good sexual experiences with men yet. I'm sure if you treat her right she will eventually let you fuck her. It's just not guaranteed OK?"

"She's only 23?"

"Yes Ron, and her tits are freaking amazing. We're talking enormous but not saggy. She's really nice as well. She's not stuck up."

"OK Sabbie, we'll give her a shot. You did say I'm allowed to play with her tits right?"

"Yes Ron, she really wants me, so she agreed you could play with her as much as you like, just no penetration."

"OK Sabbie. This should be interesting."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.