After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 72

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 72 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I arrived home Friday evening and I didn't know what hit me. As soon as I opened the door Amber launched herself at me. She had her legs wrapped around my ass as she kissed me.

"Hi Ron," she said breathlessly.

"Whoa Dolly. What's going on?"

Sabrina appeared then and she had a huge grin on her face.

"Surprise Ron."

"Come here, Sabbie."

She grinned even wider and rushed right up to me. I kissed her passionately while Amber looked on.

"You're too good to be true. You know that, Sabbie, don't you?"

She smiled and gestured towards Amber. I switched over and kissed Amber passionately. She responded in kind.

Sabrina said, "Ron, you know me by now. I am just as excited to get upstairs as you two are. This is going to be fun."

"Lead the way, my dear."

Sabrina turned and wiggled her ass exaggeratedly as she headed upstairs. God she looked sexy. I followed carrying Amber. She bounced in my arms as I rushed up the stairs. I was kneading her ass cheeks forcefully the whole time. Amber was giggling madly.

I tossed Amber on the bed. She raised up her negligee and got on all fours.

"Lube me up Ron. I want you in my ass right now."

I glanced over at Sabrina. She reached for the lube and did the honors. I kissed Sabrina hard as I slammed into Amber's butt.

"Ohhhh fuck ya."

Amber started bucking wildly and I tried to keep up with her. She was like a mad woman. I slammed into her as hard as I could.

"Ohhh, aahh, Oh god, Fuck me. Ohhhh."

I think that just might have been a speed record for me. I couldn't hold out any longer as I spewed buckets of cum into her butt.

"Oohhhhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhh."

Sarbina rushed in to slurp the cum. She continued to lick Amber's butt as she kneaded her cheeks roughly. Amber was going crazy. She came loudly again. I was mesmerized by Sabrina's butt as she ministered to Amber. My cock was hard again already. I spit into Sabrina's butthole a couple of times and twirled my fingers. She turned back to me and smiled.

"Oh yes Ron. Slam it in."

I pounded into Sabrina's ass with all my might. We were both banging hard into each other.

"Oh my God. Fuck me. Fuck my ass. Aaaaaagggghhhhhh."

Sabrina came hard and collapsed. I still was a long ways from cumming again.

I pulled out of Sabrina. Amber got up on all fours again.

"C'mon Ron. I need more. Fuck my ass Ron."

I slammed into Amber's butt as hard as I could.

"Mmmppphhh. Ohhhhh. Aaaaahhhh."

Sabrina was up again. Her face was flushed as she frigged herself madly. Her eyes were glued to the action.

Amber was slamming back into my cock as hard as I was pounding into her.

"Oh God. Oh fuck. Fuck meeeeeeee."

Amber's body quivered and shook like she was being zapped with 1000 volts.

She collapsed. My orgasm was starting to build but I still had one last frenzy left in me. I pulled out of Amber and Sabrina raised her butt for me.

"Ooohhh God Ron. Hurry up."

I slammed into Sabrina with all my might. I started pounding right away.

"Ohhhh, Aaaahhhh. Ooooooooo"

My cock throbbed and throbbed as the cum poured out. I flopped down on the bed.

Amber moved in to lick Sabrina's ass. Once all of the cum was gone, she licked Sabrina's pussy until she came again loudly. After a minute or two I kissed Sabrina on the lips tenderly.

"Oh Ron. I love you, Ron."

"I love you too, Sabbie."

Amber slid up to the other side of me. I turned to her and gave her a passionate kiss.

"I've missed you, Dolly."

"Oh, I've missed you too, Ron."

We all snuggled quietly for 20 minutes or so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.