After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 70

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 70 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

The private investigator called me. He had been watching Tom Griffin and his wife Jessica for me. We arranged to meet for lunch.

"So, what's the scoop?"

"Well Ron, Tom still fucks a lot of women as he installs their pools."

"I don't care about that. Do Tom and Jessica ever talk about me?"

"There was only one conversation that we heard. I have the tape here if you wanna listen to it."

"OK, go ahead and play it."

A woman said, "Tom honey, I was wondering about that Ron guy. What are you going to do?"

Tom said, "I've been thinking about it, Jess. I'm gonna let it slide. I did almost rape his daughter. I'm not proud of myself, Jess. Sure I fuck a lot of women. You know that. But from now on they will always be willing."

"OK dear, if that's the way you wanna handle it."

The detective shut off the tape.

"That's all there is, Ron."

"OK, great. You don't need to bother with them anymore. I want to discuss something else with you."

"Shoot."

"OK. There's this guy that I want to know more about. What he does. Who he fucks. The problem is that he lives in Italy."

"Italy?"

"Yep."

"I can't really help you at all. Sorry. Our firm has contacts all over North America. None in Europe."

"Do you know a good firm that could help over there?"

"I can check into it I guess. I'm really out of my depth though."

"Huh, that sucks."

"Why do you care about him?"

"He fucked my wife on our honeymoon. Since then they've hooked up every year."

"I see. I have a possible suggestion."

"OK."

"You might not like it though."

"What is it?"

"We could bug your wife's phone. Find out when this guy is coming over.

Then follow him over here."

"Bug her phone huh?"

"Yep."

"What's the damage for that?"

"Oh, $1000 to get set up. Say $100 a month to monitor the results."

"That doesn't sound so bad. Go ahead and do it."

"OK. What are we looking for?"

"The guy's name is Armando. I want to hear anything she says or does with him. Otherwise I don't want to hear about anything she's doing OK?"

"Fine."

"Oh, if she ever mention's my name or Sabrina I want to hear about that OK?"

"Yep I got it. If she mentions you, Armando or Sabrina we'll provide the details within a week. Deal?"

"Deal. Thanks man."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.