After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 63

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 63 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We had a picnic lunch right there in the clearing and then went back home.

The next day Sabrina headed out shopping. I mowed the lawn and did some yard work. Just as I was putting everything away a car pulled into the driveway. A man who looked to be in his late 30's got out of the car.

"Can I help you?"

"You're Ron right? I'm Nigel. We were at the same party a couple of years ago. It was a barbecue on the 4th of July weekend. You remember?"

The guy was talking with a British accent. I looked him over. He did look vaguely familiar.

"I remember the party. I don't remember talking to you."

"No mate, we never talked. But I think you talked with my wife."

"Your wife? What's her name?"

"Her name is Nancy. She made those dessert squares that everyone was raving about."

"Oh yeah, the squares lady. She was really looking good that day buddy.

We did chat a little but that's all."

"You're sure that's all that happened?" He was really staring at me. He was trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or not.

"Well actually. You might not be happy about this, Nigel, but your wife seemed to decide that she liked me at the party. She pulled me aside and tried to initiate a little hanky panky if you know what I mean. I rejected her flat. I was always faithful to my wife while we were together."

Nigel stared at me. Eventually he grinned.

"That's a strange coincidence, mate."

"What do you mean?"

"Your wife is called Maureen right?"

"Yes."

"Well, your wife was also looking fine that day, Ron. At one point she pulled me aside and tried to initiate some hanky panky as you phrased it.

I turned her down. I was being faithful to Nancy."

I grinned at him. "That sounds like my slut of a wife, Nigel. You wanna come in for a beer?"

"Sure mate."

We shot the shit for a bit. He was a great guy. I could see why he would attract women.

"So mate, after Nancy left you, did you see what she did next?"

"Holy shit, Nigel. She went straight over and talked to my ex good friend, Jim. They were getting quite friendly. I didn't notice her for a while after that."

"Jim huh? The guy with the faggy looking pink shirt?"

I laughed. "Yeah I think you're right. He was wearing a pink shirt."

"His wife was a tasty morsel as well if I remember correctly."

"Sabrina? She is indeed a very tasty morsel, Nigel."

"You sound like you've been with her recently. I thought you were faithful to Maureen?"

"I was Nigel, until I caught Jim in bed with her. Sabrina is my girlfriend now. I feel like I traded up."

Nigel laughed. "Really Ron? Maureen is hot."

"Oh I know Nigel, but she fucked around on me a lot. Sabrina would never cheat on me, and here, take a look at this."

I pulled out my phone and showed Nigel the pic of Sabrina's ass.

"Holy shit, Ron. That is unbelievable. You are a lucky bloke. Damn straight. I shouldn't complain though. My new girlfriend is 29 and her breasts were made in heaven."

We chuckled and clinked beer bottles. He was a lot of fun to hang around with.

"Well mate. I should go. You wouldn't happen to know where Jim is living would you?"

"Nope. Sorry Nigel."

"No probs mate. We should get together for drinks sometime, bring the ladies along. What do you think, mate?"

"Sounds like a plan, Nigel. I need to check out your girlfriend's tits."

He laughed and we exchanged numbers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.