After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 60

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 60 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I woke up groggily the next morning. My cock was rock hard and I realized that someone was sucking it. I glanced down. Sabrina and Annette were both ministering to my dick. Sabrina grinned up at me.

"Wakey wakey, Ron."

"Ooohhhh," I groaned.

"Annette and I already had fun this morning, but we need some penetration, honey."

"You want it, you got it, Sabbie."

She came up to kiss me and I pulled out of Annette's mouth with a plop and slammed into Sabrina's pussy.

"Ohhh yes Ron. I didn't get my fair share last night. That bitch Melinda screwed up everything."

I kissed her hard and picked up the pace.

"Ooohhh yes. Fuck me. Aaaahhhhh."

Sabrina came hard. I slowed down.

"Go ahead and fuck Annette again, Ron."

She kissed me passionately. I kissed her back for a bit and then pulled out.

Annette was on all fours.

"Oh Ron, please fuck my ass again."

I grinned and reached for the lube.

As I was applying the lube Annette said, "And don't be gentle please, Ron."

I looked over at Sabrina and she kissed me hard.

"Ooohh Ron, are you sure we have to wait a month?"

I whispered into Sabrina's ear, "Shhhh Sabbie."

She blushed and nodded.

I turned my attention back to Annette's beautiful backside.

"Here it comes, Annette."

I slammed in.

"Ohhhhh fuck ya."

I slammed into her for a few minutes and then she screamed,

"Aaaaaaaagggghhhhhh."

Annette collapsed.

I pulled out of her and Sabrina was primed and ready. She handed me the lube.

I quickly lubed her up and slammed in.

"Ooohhhhh Ron. Fuck me lover."

We were both in crazy mode. Annette looked on in disbelief as we crashed into each other's bodies.

"Oooooohhhhhaaaaaagggggghhhh."

The cum spewed out in buckets. My cock kept throbbing and throbbing. I was totally beat, but then I realized I needed to take a piss big time. I groaned and stood up and rushed to the bathroom. When I returned the ladies were back in a 69 again. It wasn't long before they both came hard.

As Annette was leaving she said with a smile, "It's gonna be a long month."

I kissed her tenderly. "We'll look forward to it, honey."

Sabrina kissed her hard and then she left.

"Wow Ron, you're right. We need to be disciplined. She's way too young for a long term thing. But I'm really tempted to grab onto her and never let go."

I pulled in Sabrina for a passionate kiss. It went on for at least 5 minutes.

"Sabbie honey, I hear what you are saying and I feel some of the same things, but what we have together is special. We have to be really careful about anyone screwing us up. A young thing like her could be disaster if we let her too close, even if she is a sweetie."

"Oooh Ron. I love you so much."

"I love you too Sabbie. You are an angel from heaven."

We kissed passionately again for a long time.

Yes, life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.