After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 57

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 57 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I moved in to lube up Sabrina's ass and she smiled at me.

"Oh yes, Ron. You read my mind."

Annette watched with wide eyes as I prepared to fuck Sabrina's ass.

"Annette honey, I will be much gentler with you ok. Don't be scared. But I know Sabbie. She's not in the mood for gentle."

"You got that right, Ron. Slam it in hard."

"Your wish is my command, milady."

I slammed in.

"Ohhh god, Ron. This never gets old. Fuck my ass, Ron."

We collided into each other violently for quite a while. I glanced over at Annette.

Her fingers were furiously pumping into her twat as she stared at the action.

I couldn't take it any longer and I pumped my load into Sabrina's ass.

"Ohhhhhaaaaagggggghhhh."

Annette dove in to suck the cum out.

All 3 of us crashed for a bit.

"I think we should order in food ladies. Pizza or Chinese?"

Sabrina shrugged. "Either is fine with me."

I looked over to Annette.

"Chinese sounds good. Do you guys have a menu?"

"It's on the fridge, Annette."

"I'll go get it and bring it back here, OK?"

"Yup, go ahead honey."

Annette stood up and glanced around for clothes and then shrugged and left the room. She was stark naked. Her butt wiggled enticingly as she left.

Sabrina caught me staring and giggled.

"Ron honey, that girl is so sexy. She's not even trying to act sexy, but all I wanna do is lick her butt."

"I know exactly what you mean Sabbie. Except not only do I want to lick it, I very much want to fuck it."

Sabrina laughed and then kissed me hard.

"And I want to watch you do it, Ron. How many anal virginities have you taken in the last few months, Ron?"

"Hmmm, there was you Sabbie. Then we had Colleen, Monica, Amber and Rita.

Melinda wasn't really a virgin but she was close."

"Right, so if we count Melinda that's 5 girls other than me and the only one I got to watch was Colleen. I think I'm due for another one, huh Ron?"

"You're the boss, Sabbie. I only do what you tell me to do."

Sabrina laughed and kissed me again. "Don't you forget it, buster," she said with a merry grin.

Annette returned with the menu and then I called in the order.

When I was paying for the food, the delivery boy completely lost his composure at one point. I glanced back. Sabrina was there in a translucent nightgown. I turned back to the young man and his mouth was wide open. I cleared my throat loudly. He blushed and then turned his attention to me.

I gave him a big tip and then closed the door.

"Sabbie honey, that boy will be thinking about you for months while he jacks off."

Sabrina giggled and came in to kiss me hard. She said, "Ohhh Ron, you know I will never cheat on you, but you may have to put up with me flirting with the odd man. It's so much fun sometimes."

"Well in this case, Sabbie, I think you targeted a helpless boy."

She giggled. "Oh, I'm sure he's man enough to satisfy a woman."

Annette came into the kitchen and she was also dressed in sexy lingerie. I was almost ready to tackle her right there and then. Annette flushed with pleasure as I drank in her body hungrily.

"What happened?" asked Annette.

"Oh, Sabbie here gave the young delivery man quite a show. He's probably yanking his chain as we speak."

Annette rushed over to Sabrina and the two ladies kissed each other lustily and grabbed each other's posteriors forcefully.

"Oh Sabrina. You are so daring. I wish I was more like you."

"Annette honey, don't change a thing. You are wonderful just the way you are. Some lucky young man will sweep you off your feet soon. You'll see."

They kissed each other tenderly.

"Ladies, let's eat before the food gets cold. We still have unfinished business to take care of tonight."

I moved up to Annette and gave her ass a playful smack.

Annette got very flustered.

"Ohhh Ron, I can't wait." She rushed to set the food out on the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.