After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 38

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 38 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

The detective called me and I arranged to meet him after work. He handed over the information and we discussed it.

I returned home a little later than usual.

"Guess what Ron?" asked Sabrina. Her eyes were dancing.

"What honey?"

I watched Bill fuck Dorothy up the ass this afternoon.

"Really? Good for him I guess," I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, he's got to be around 65. He gave her a pretty good fuck though."

"Were you masturbating while you watched, Sabbie?"

Sabrina blushed. "Yes, if you must know, you dirty man."

"Do you need a little relief right now my dear?"

"Not particularly, Ron. We can if you want, but I think I'd rather wait for later."

"I'd rather wait as well. I just met with the detective and now I need to plan my next steps."

"Oh really, show me."

"So, Our buddy Tom Griffin has had 3 different wives since the pool was installed. I wouldn't know which one to meet up with. I think I will just send them all a copy of the video and leave an e-mail address they can respond to if they want to contact me."

"Yeah, that sounds like a good plan to me," Sabrina replied.

"As you know Sabbie, Maureen said she had sex with 3 of the gang bangers recently. We know about Tom and George. I'm guessing the third guy is Tony here."

I pointed to a picture of a tall, good looking, imposing, black man.

"You're right Ron. The other two pool guys don't look that handsome, but Tony looks very interesting."

"Sabbie, Sabbie. No drooling please."

Sabrina giggled. "Sorry Ron." She kissed me with a grin.

"So Tony has been married for 15 years to Lorettina." I pointed to a picture of a nice looking black lady. "The detective says that Tony saw Maureen once but that she turned him down. Lorettina seems to be devoted to her man."

"So let me guess, Ron. You need a one day pass for Lorettina?"

"Yes honey. I'm pretty sure Maureen was fucking Tony regularly until Jenny flared up at her. Then Maureen stopped with Tony."

"Yes Ron, I agree. So what's the plan for Lorettina?"

"The detective says she has a regular schedule. She is off every Wednesday. I would like to her approach her on Wednesday afternoon. Tony usually comes home between 5:30 and 6:00"

"OK Ron, same deal right. One day only?"

"Of course, Sabbie. You are the only woman I need."

We kissed passionately.

"OK Ron, let me know how it goes OK?"

"Will do, Sabbie."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.