After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 37

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 37 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Sabrina and I settled in to a nice routine. We were both enjoying being alone with each other.

One morning around 11:30 I received a call at work from Sabrina.

"Ron, honey. Could you please come over to my place for your lunch break? Sooner rather than later?"

"Sure honey, I'll be right over."

When I got there Sabrina attacked me with a passionate kiss.

"Sabbie honey, What's up?"

"Melinda and Annette are in the pool, Ron. I need you slam my ass in the back yard. Are you OK with that?" she asked with a saucy grin.

She pulled away from me and wiggled her butt sexily as she headed towards the patio doors. I caught up to her and grabbed her ass.

"Sabbie honey, I would fuck your ass 24 hours a day if I could."

She giggled and pulled me outside.

The lube was ready on the table again. Sabrina said loudly, "C'mon Ron. Don't be shy."

Melinda & Annette both turned their heads. I ignored them and concentrated on Sabrina. She had already stripped off her top and assumed the position on the lawn chair. She was wiggling her butt at me. I pulled her shorts down and lubed her up. I slammed my cock up into her.

"Oooohhh Yeahhhh. Fuck me Ron. Give it to me."

I started to give it to her good.

"Yesssss. Fuck my ass Ron. Fuck it."

I glanced around. Melinda & Annette had disappeared. My guess is that they were each looking through a knot in the fence. I saw the same older guy at the back fence again. I turned back to Sabrina and grabbed her hips and pulled her into me hard.

"Oooooohhhh Ron. Fuck me. Fuck me harder."

I couldn't take it any more. I pulled out and spewed my cum all over Sabrina. It kept spewing and spewing. I crashed on the other lawn chair. Sabrina stood up and did a 360. Her naked body had never looked sexier than it did with my cum dripping from about four spots at once. She pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I caught a glance of Dorothy watching from a window inside the house.

I whispered to Sabrina, "We had quite the audience that time, Sabbie."

She laughed and gave me a passionate kiss. "I know we did Ron. Thanks for making it a good one."

We headed inside for a bit.

"So who did you see watching, honey?" asked Sabrina.

"Well, there was Melinda & Annette. Then there was an older guy at the back fence. I also saw Dorothy watching from a window inside."

Sabrina giggled. "Yeah that older guy is called Bill. He tried to come on to me the other day. I told him that I was taken care of quite nicely, thank you. He actually laughed and said, 'I know'. He's not a bad guy."

I laughed as well. "He will probably try for Dorothy next."

"Actually now that you mention it, I saw them chatting the other day. I wonder if he got into her or not?"

"I should get back to work, honey."

"OK honey, see you after work."

We kissed again and I left.

Melinda was waiting for me at my car.

"Ron, you haven't called me. I was hoping we could get together again."

"Hi Melinda. I'm sorry, honey. I'm being faithful to Sabrina from now on."

"But Ron. Don't you want me?" She shook her huge titties at me.

"Melinda honey. I would love to have fun with you again, but it's not going to happen. Sorry Melinda."

Melinda started to cry. "Oh Ron please, I really want to see you again."

"Sorry Melinda."

Melinda stomped off angrily.

As I was getting into my car Sabrina rushed out. I rolled down the window. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh Ron, that was beautiful to watch."

She kissed me passionately. I gave her a grin and went back to work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.