After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 33

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

The next day when I returned home from work Sabrina was waiting for me. She had a funny look on her face.

"Hi Ron."

"Hi Sabbie, what's up?"

"Ron, I've been thinking about our situation. I think I better go back and live at my place for a while."

"You have another man you are interested in, Sabbie?"

"I'd rather not talk about it, Ron. I just can't commit to you anymore. OK?"

"No problem Sabbie." I reached for her and kissed her passionately. She responded willingly enough for a bit and then pulled away.

"Ron honey, I should go."

I pulled her to me again and grabbed her ass and kissed her hard.

"Sabbie, just because we aren't boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't mean we can't have a little fun together."

Sabrina blushed and pulled me in for a firecracker kiss.

"One for the road I guess," she said.

We headed up to the bedroom and I tried to give her my all. I didn't want her to forget me anytime soon.

She kissed me tenderly on the way out.

It felt really strange sleeping alone. I missed both Colleen and Sabrina, but especially Sabrina.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.