After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 16

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

That evening Sabrina, Colleen and I went out to dinner. Sabrina was looking like her sexy self in a slinky dress. Her tight ass looked great. Colleen looked absolutely ravishing. I had never seen her looking this sexy before. Her breasts looked huge and her bra was doing a great job of pushing them up. There was no noticeable tummy on her at all.

"You look amazing, Collie. How many pounds have you lost now?" I asked her.

Colleen beamed at me. "I've lost 8 pounds. You like?"

"Oh yesss honey, I like. And in case you haven't noticed, every man in the place has his eye on you two."

Sabrina said, "Oh I don't think anyone is looking at me at all. They're all staring at Colleen."

Colleen was not used to being the most beautiful woman in the room. She was very excited.

I grinned at Sabrina, "Sabbie honey, I still drool every time I look at your ass. Don't sell yourself short."

Sabrina blushed and kissed me passionately.

"Thanks Ron, I needed that," she said tenderly.

After Sabrina backed away Colleen moved in for a kiss.

"I want some of what she's having," she said with a grin.

I kissed Colleen passionately as well.

We had caught the attention of most of the people in the restaurant. The guys were looking at me incredulously trying to figure out what I had that they didn't. Some of the women were angry at their dates for staring, but most of them were giving me the eye.

When we got home we had glorious sex together. Colleen's tits looked absolutely magnificent. Her huge Areolas were so tasty. Both Sabrina and I suckled on them for a long time. When I left my load in Sabrina's ass Colleen was right there to lap up the cum and then she kept on playing with her backside.

Life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.