After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I stopped to grab a bite to eat, and then headed to Colleen's place and rang the doorbell.

Colleen answered the door and she was sweating profusely. She was wearing a leotard. Her face was flushed.

"Hi Ron, come on in."

Colleen's sexy ass cheeks were on display on either side of the leotard and it was riding up into her bumcrack. She looked so hot.

"Have you been working out or something, Collie?"

Colleen smiled at me and pointed to a mini-gym set. "I picked up this thing on the way home after I left your place, and I've been training off and on continuously ever since."

"Wow, Collie, what brought all this on?"

"You did, my dear."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. I want to ensure that you will fuck me silly on a regular basis. I've lost two pounds already. You like?"

And then she did a quick pirouette.

"Collie, you look amazing, but you didn't have to go to all that trouble."

"I didn't huh? Ron, how many women have you been with since the split?"

I blushed. "4 honey, including you."

Colleen smiled and said, "and Ron, how many of them are gorgeous?"

I blushed again. "The same, 4 including you."

"I knew it, and how many do you plan on having sex with on a regular basis?"

"The same."

"So, Ron, you're telling me that if I gained another 10 pounds I would still be in your regular rotation?"

I blushed and didn't say anything.

"I've been looking to lose a few pounds for a while but I couldn't get motivated. You are a great motivator, Ron. I've wanted you to fuck me ever since I met you, and now that I've experienced it, I don't want it to ever end."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better Collie, you look freaking hot right now, and I am dying to fuck you silly."

"Really Ron? But I'm all sweaty?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard.

She pulled away with a giggle and started walking away.

"I need to take a shower, Ron, wanna join me?"

I sprinted up to her and grabbed her and pulled her forcefully to the couch.

"You can shower afterwards, Collie, I want you right here, right now," I growled.

I slid the top of the leotard to the side so I could fondle her breasts. She kissed me passionately and reached for my pants. She got my cock out and I pulled the bottom part of the leotard aside roughly and slid my cock into her.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh."

I mashed her hooters hard as I slammed my cock into her.

"Ohhh Ron, Fuck me, Aaaahhhhh. Yes Ron, Yes!"

I spurted a few drops of cum into her and collapsed.

"Wow, Ron, wow."

"Sorry for tackling you like that honey, you were just too hot for me to resist."

"Note to self: buy more leotards," said Colleen with a laugh and then she leaned in and kissed me hard.

Colleen went for her shower and I tried to get my thoughts in order.

She came out and smiled me.

"I'll see you later, Colleen, I should go."

Her face fell, but she came up and gave me a quick kiss.

"See you later, don't be a stranger Ron."

"I won't. Bye honey."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.