After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

After the locks were changed I headed in to work. I stopped to pick up a coffee at my favorite donut shop along the way. It was the slow hour and the young lady behind the counter flirted with me like she did almost every morning. Her name is Amber. She looked like she might be 16, but I had seen her there for at least 3 years, so I figured she must be legal.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Amber?"

"Sure, Ron," she said with a sexy grin.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 22, Ron. How old are you?"

"I'm 44, honey. You sure are a sexy beast. You know that don't you?"

She blushed sweetly.

"Why Ron, I've been flirting with you for years and you're just coming to that conclusion now?"

"Oh, I always knew you were sexy, honey, but I could never do anything about it."

"But now you can?" she asked.

I glanced around the shop. There wasn't another soul around. I lifted up the movable part of the counter and slid behind it with Amber.

"What are you doing, Ron?" she asked with wide eyes.

"If you want me to stop, just say stop and I will be back to my normal self in the blink of an eye, OK?"

"OK then, stop," she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

I backed away from her and retreated to the customer side of the counter.

"Nice weather, we're having, eh Amber?" I said as I devoured her body with my eyes.

She giggled and her nipples protruded noticeably under her shirt.

"OK, don't stop. Go," she said.

"I am thinking very nasty thoughts about you, Amber."

Her face flushed.

"Go on," she said with a whisper.

"Honey, what time do you get off work here?"

"4:15 or 4:30"

I lifted up the counter again and she slipped out to the customer side this time.

I pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She pressed up right against me and moaned as she returned my kiss.

"I'll pick you up around 4:30. 4:45 at the latest. OK?"

"OK Ron," she breathed.

Maureen called me at my work number. I told her she could come by at 6:00 again.

I really didn't get much work done, but everything was in chaos because of the flooding and nobody seemed to notice anything different about me. I got to the donut shop about 4:35. Amber waved at me excitedly and hopped in to the passenger side of the car. I leaned over to her and gave her a quick little kiss. She giggled.

"Hi sexy," I said.

"Hi Ron, Oh I can't believe this is happening."

I drove home quickly.

"Nice house, Ron, I'm impressed."

"Come on in, honey."

As soon as we were inside she turned and kissed me passionately. I grabbed on to her firm young ass as hard as I could. She was a damn good kisser. I made sure the door was unlocked and then grabbed Amber by her butt cheeks and pulled her up so her head was level with mine. She wrapped her legs around me. She must have weighed less than a hundred pounds. I carried her up the stairs and into the bedroom. It wasn't long before my cock was inside her and she was begging me to fuck her harder. She was a little tiger in bed. I slammed into her furiously for a while. I stopped pumping for a minute and kissed her passionately.

"I've had the snip OK honey? No need to worry about babies."

She nodded and kissed me. I pulled out and tapped her knee. She quickly got on all fours and looked back at me lovingly. There weren't many curves on her little body, but her ass was curvy enough to die for. I couldn't hold out for very long as I slammed into her cunny from behind. I spewed a copious amount of spunk into her. I looked at the clock. It was 5:15. I worshipped her body for the next 15 minutes. I spent most of the time tonguing her ass and her butthole. She must have had 3 or 4 mini orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.