Peter the Pink-nosed Penis - Cover

Peter the Pink-nosed Penis

by Sterling

Copyright© 2015 by Sterling

Humor Sex Story: As a small boy, John has five limbs. Peter the penis is the smallest and most useless, the butt of jokes, the target of derision from the other limbs. But the day comes when he is the most important appendage of all, and he gets to share hot talk with vaginas as he plunges in and out.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Humor   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Cousins   First   Oral Sex   .

Peter had four brothers. There was left arm, right arm, left leg, and right leg -- and Peter the penis. They were the appendages of baby John. At first none of the organs could do very much or understand very much, but then as John got older, Peter and his brothers began talking.

"See me!" said left arm. "I can bat at that red thing and hit it!"

"I can do even better!" said right arm. I can go for that fuzzy thing, open my fingers, and actually grab it!"

The legs and Peter listened in envy.

Soon the legs began catching up.

"Say," said left leg, "When we all work together, we can make John go places! Me and right hand together."

"Then me and left hand together," said right leg. "Taking turns, and there goes John!"

He continued, "What about you, penis? You just flop around. And then sometimes you leak out a stinky fluid. What good are you, anyway?"

"I ... I dunno," said Peter.

"Useless," said left arm.

"Pathetic," said right arm.


"Look what I can do!" said left hand. "I can grab this marker and move around and make marks on this paper!"

"I can do it even better!" said right hand. "I can make patterns!"

"Well, right leg and I are a real team now," said left leg. "We take turns and make John go anywhere he wants to go. We don't need you arms to do it, and we're bigger and stronger than you!"

"Yeah, but we can do more things, more interesting little things."

"I guess you can," grumbled right leg. "What about you, penis? What can you do?"

"Well, I can hold the yucky pee in, and only let it out when John wants to let it out!"

"Gee, whoop-dee-doo! You can't even point," said left hand. "Me or right hand has to hold you --"

"It's always me..." said right hand simply, knowing he was the alpha appendage.

"Yeah," said right leg. "He has to point you so the pee goes the right place, otherwise it just sprays everywhere."

Left leg said, "All you do is just sit there, flopping around."

"Uhhh, sometimes I get big and long, like in the morning."

"Yeah, what's that all about? You get bigger and get stiff and just sit there. You still can't move around or do anything."

"Yeah," said left hand. "And you're never 'big', just a little bigger. You're still way smaller than me and right hand. You're a little shrimp and you don't do anything."

Penis felt sad and lonely. The other limbs had functions. They helped John do things. The legs could make him walk or run, the arms could let him grab and hold and push and write and all kinds of other things. And it was true, when it was time to pee, right hand held penis and pointed him the right way so the pee went where John wanted it to go. He felt so ... useless. At least he held the pee in and made sure it only came out when he was pointed at the toilet.


"Quick look!" said right arm.

"Over there!" said left leg.

"It's Sally!" Sally was John's little cousin, and she and her family were visiting.

"She doesn't even have a penis!"

John was wearing shorts, so the legs could see and the arms could see, but penis couldn't even see anything, because he was stuck in some underpants. He'd spent most of his life covered up, and just had to take the other organs' word for what was going on in the world. He got his glimpses of the world at potty time and when John changed underpants, and longer looks during bath time.

"But ... How does she keep the pee from leaking out if she doesn't have a penis?" asked penis, desperate.

"I don't know," said left hand, "but there's no pee leaking out."

John was curious about Sally, so he followed her around and peeked in on her at different times. One time he peeked when she was in the bathroom.

"Huh..." said right hand.

"Wow!" said left leg.

"Cool!" said right leg.

"Amazing!" said left hand.

"What, what?" said penis.

Left leg explained. "Sally sat on the toilet, and then the pee just came right out and into the toilet. Then when it stopped she got up."

"She can make the pee come and go without a penis!" said left hand.

"And her hands didn't have to touch anything to aim," said right leg.

"Say, maybe you don't do anything at all!" said right leg.

"But ... but the pee goes through me!" said penis. "Where does the pee come from on her?"

Right hand said, "I dunno, it's just a nothing. The pee comes out where it would if you didn't exist at all."

Penis felt terrible. Later, when Sally and John were changing into their bathing suits, he got to verify for himself that Sally didn't have a penis at all! She had two arms and legs, but where penis was attached to John's body, there was nothing at all. Just a little slit. And to make matters worse, Sally looked at him -- at penis -- and pointed and giggled!

Penis felt as low as an appendage could feel. He didn't do anything except sit there. Usually small, sometimes a bit bigger. At his biggest he was stiff, but even then he just sat there in John's pants. The arms and legs got more and more skillful at doing exactly what John wanted, working together as a team. Penis just flopped around a little inside John's pants. A few times a day, right hand pointed him just before John let the pee out through him. Every day or two in the bath right hand brushed over him quickly with some soap and a rinse.

If a hand was mad it could hit something, if a foot was mad it could stomp. But what could a penis do? Nothing! He wished he was dead. But he couldn't even have a decent fantasy of killing himself -- he was just way too incompetent.


Then things started to change.

All five of them had gradually gotten bigger over the years, but now penis had a growth spurt. He got hard more often. Hair grew down at his base.

One morning penis realized when we woke up that he was kind of sticky around the end. John sent right hand to investigate.

"Oh, yuck, what is that! Did you have an accident? Like when we were all young, way back when?"

"No! I didn't ... I mean, I don't know ... I was asleep..."

Right hand gave more commentary as he was mopping penis off with some tissues. "It's not even pee, it's some other foul thing!" he said. "Sticky."

"Face it, penis" said left leg. "You're a gross, worthless little thing. John doesn't even need you -- Sally doesn't have a penis, remember way back when we saw her naked?"

"Yeah, and we saw it in books too," said right hand. "No girls have a penis, and they get by just fine."


The very next day Sally and her family visited again. She had grown up too -- or so the other organs said. Penis had occasionally seen other boys over the years, but he had never seen a girl since John and all of his appendages were quite young. Every time there were girls around, penis was stuck in John's pants, without exception.

John and Sally spent time talking and laughing together. Left hand reported that he had been touching Sally's right hand.

Now John and Sally were alone in a room, and things were changing. The hands reported that John was close to Sally, that they were touching Sally's hair, that John's face was right against Sally's and they were kissing!

Tucked in John's pants, penis found himself as hard as he had ever been. And he could tell now that John felt he was important.

The hands reported on their explorations over Sally's back, the legs reported warmth from Sally's legs against John's pants as they stood. Left hand reported with excitement touching the cloth over Sally's breast.

Clothes started to come off. The hands reported frustration with Sally's bra hooks, but Sally undid them herself.

"Did one of you hands do that?" asked penis suddenly.

"What do you mean?" asked right hand.

"Rub against the front of John's pants!"

"No, it's Sally's right hand! Look!" said left hand.

Penis felt especially excited to think of Sally noticing him and touching the bulge he made.

More clothes came off and finally penis saw a girl for the first time in years. And she was naked! She was lying on the bed while John knelt. Penis was standing straight out from John's body. Sally looked straight at him, and she wasn't giggling now. She looked like she respected him, maybe even feared him!

John lay down on Sally, and penis lost his line of sight as John pressed him against Sally's thigh.

"Qu'est-ce que c'est?" asked Sally's leg.

"I'm a penis!" said penis. "My name is penis!"

"You ... call ... penis?"

John's arms and legs reported contact with Sally's arms and legs, and their attempts at communication. They all agreed that Sally's limbs talked funny.

And then John rose up on his knees, on the bed between Sally's legs. She still lay on her back, and now spread her legs even wider apart, and the place where her penis would have been if she had one was visible. It was hairy, but there was that little slit.

"I ... I am the most important now!" said penis confidently. John's arms and legs didn't contradict him. It was obvious.

Sally's left hand touched penis gently with two fingers. "Ooo, la-la!" said the hand. "You very very exciting!"

"Yes, well, stand aside!" said penis.

Sally's other hand reached between her legs, and as the fingers pressed out to the sides, the slit opened up to reveal something magical inside, something moist and not hairy at all. It loomed larger as John moved him towards it, and penis suddenly found his tip cradled in a hot, wet, place. It felt fantastic! He had no time to savor the moment, though, because John was trying to push him into Sally's body.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.