Beth - the Satisfier - Cover

Beth - the Satisfier

by Marduk

Copyright© 2015 by Marduk

Erotic Sex Story: A well breasted woman joins an adult education class and is desired by the tutor who butters her up till she becomes, like a good meal, always on the menu

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   .

The class was well into the topic of the day in the Adult Education class when the door opened and a woman, giving the impression of one who had been running, entered. Rich who had begun to answer a question from one of the class paused. "Are you Beth Wilson?" he asked. The woman still giving signs of being out of breath, just gave a nod as she took the vacant seat that Rick had indicated. "I'm sorry", she finally said. "I missed the bus and had to get a taxi. I didn't want to miss the class for 'foreign affairs' it is a subject I'm very interested in", she concluded. "That is fine", he replied. "We were discussion the cuts in foreign aid and whether that aid should be spent on our own people first, working to the principal 'Charity begins at Home', getting our own house in order first and then look at charity", he concluded as he then pointed to a man amid the shower of hands that shot up.

It took some time before Beth got involved in the discussion for there were so many who wanted a say, she didn't think for one minute that she could have been a subject of interest. She knew she had a full figure for time and again she had to search for a bra for her tits were very full and because they sagged it was difficult to find a bra that could contain them, however, the idea that it was her tits that the chairman of this class was interested in didn't enter her thoughts. Morning tea came and as everyone got chatting, not only on the subjects being disgusted but other items of interest or just general talk and Rick made it his principal aim to chat Beth up, do his best to seduce her for the thought of those hanging tits flopping loose already had his cock throbbing with anticipation. "You said you came by taxi", he said as he gave her a hot drink. She smiled. "A few of us have coffee after class, would you care to join us and I could take you home if you would like, save waiting for a bus and I don't think getting a taxi would be necessary". Whether it was the way he said it or because she would have had to wait for a while for the bus, it didn't really matter, she accepted. "Thank you Rick, I really do appreciate the offer and would like to join you for coffee". The first throw of the game called seduction had been played.

"Tell me where you live Beth", he asked as they drove after the coffee ritual was over. Beth sat, contentment on her face and with each movement, if only slight those mountains of tits wobbled in a very erotic way. As he reached her destination he asked if she enjoyed the session and would she like for him to pick her up. The very idea of avoiding the bus and its timetable was to her a bonanza and maybe it was that suggestion that resulted in him receiving a call later that day inviting him for lunch the next day.

She was dressed in an attractive but loose dress that ended just above the knees. It had short sleeves and although there was no collar she was wearing a necklace of beads and with her long hair falling over her shoulders it was certainly an item of interest, but being who he was and his interests, it was her tits, now totally without a bra that was his centre of interest. Beth didn't seem to consider her braless state at all she proceeded to ready the lunch and it took some considerable effort to not go up behind her and grasp those items of his desire.

He had no idea of her domestic wellbeing, her personal relationship, whether she was married, single or had an ongoing relationship but when, in general conversation he had said 'fuck' she giggled; the word didn't seem to offend her and it only increased his desire to 'fire a shot across her bows' and gauge her reactions. He helped her clean the table and as she put the plates in the sink, he cupped her tits and without the constrains of a bra he could mould and squeeze them while rubbing and pulling her nipples, her response was a gasp but there was no negative objection; she just stood there, her washing of the plates was frozen in midstream. 'Now for your cunt', he muttered. Still with one tit being thoroughly massaged he lifted her skirt and rubbed her groin before slipping under the elastic of her panties into a heavy growth of hair and then, slowly at first began to penetrate, gradually pushing his finger into her crack. A shudder when through her, a muffled gasp followed as he preceded to finger fuck her. He didn't notice the beads of sweat that appeared on her forehead, he was too busy 'buttering her up'. Bit by bit her panties were slipped down till her bottom was fully uncovered. It was awkward to keep seducing her while releasing his trousers and giving air to his throbbing cock, but with his trousers now on the floor, her panties well down, he pushed her over the table and in one thrust drove his cock to the depths of her cunt and then with her voicing either enjoyment or panic he fucked, boy did he fuck; he pulled her dress off, mauling both tits while he ravished that delightful hairy crack. Minutes of thrusting passed till with a gasp he emptied his balls while saliva was sprayed from her mouth and her tits bounced much to his delight.

"That was fucking nice Beth", he said as he pulled out and wiped his cum coated cock over her bum. "Your cunt was fantastic; I wonder what your bum would be like. That is one of my fantastic to take a woman up the backside as well as being sucked off; I love a long deep suck". Beth was still panting, she didn't have any answer for Rick, now that he was satisfied he really had no interest in staying. "That was also a nice meal", he said as he redressed. "Give me a ring if you still want transport for the next class", he said as he left. She was standing, totally naked, her mind a smorgasbord of chaos for although she had secretly desired a sexual encounter, it had come so fast that she was shaken to the core and had no word to counter his comments or to even say goodbye.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.