Haunted Mansion Adventure - Cover

Haunted Mansion Adventure

by JTTbear

Copyright© 2015 by JTTbear

BDSM Sex Story: A choose your own adventure style story written for my friend Birdie. Think a kinky episode of Scooby Doo.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   Horror   Humor   Mystery   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Enema   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Needles   .

You and your friends are investigating a haunted mansion. You have been locked in for the night. There are three boys and three girls.

If you split up by gender, turn to page 2

If you split up in couples, turn to page 4

If you go your own way, turn to page 8

If we split up we will definitely split up in couples. So I guess I'll turn to page 4. There doesn't seem to be any reason to split any other way.

You draw lots to see who pairs up with whom. You get Jason, a tall hunk. There is sexual tension in all of the pairings. You are all in a hurry to be alone together.

Do you:

Head for the second floor? Maybe there are still beds? Page 10

Stay on the first floor? Get right to looking around. Page 12

Check out the basement? Oooh creepy, could be a dungeon down there. Page 14.

I'm going down to the basement. We are sure to be alone down there everyone else will be too scared to go down there. I turn to page 14

You and Jason head down to the basement. Half way down the stairs, they turn into a slide, plummeting you both into darkness. You are knocked out. When you come to you are nude and strapped to gyno-table. You have found a dungeon. You look around, but you don't see Jason. What you do see are walls hung with sex toys and whips and chains. It is actually kind of sexy in a kinky way. Too bad you are alone and tied up. Just barely in reach on either side of you are two buttons red on the left, green on the right.

Do you:

Push the Red Button, the shiny Red Button? Page 20

Do you push the Green Button, the enticing Green Button? Page 22

Or maybe you just wait to see if Jason or one of the others comes to save you? Page 24

Green is usually good so I push that. Turning to page 22

When you push the button a section of wall opens, revealing monitors, displaying your friends in predicaments similar to yours; a message scrolls across the screens. "Failure to comply with an order will result in the punishment of one of the others." On Cindy's screen you see a cloaked figure enter the room. You see it climb onto Cindy's table and lift its cloak as it squats over Cindy's face. You hear Cindy, "No, no I won't lick your pussy, that's dirty." The figure dismounts and as you are watching Cindy you suddenly feel an intense electric shock to your tits. You scream. On the screen Cindy screams too. "Okay, I'll do it, just don't hurt Birdie anymore. You see a close up of Cindy's tear-streaked face as a hairy cunt settles on her mouth. You hear a door open. A cloaked figure appears next to you. "You have been chosen to pleasure me." The voice is mechanical, obviously disguised. The cloak hides any other indicator of gender.

Do you refuse in the hopes that Cindy will be punished? Page 26

Grudgingly comply just so no one else gets zapped? Page 28

Enthusiastically agree. This is kinky fun, and you kind of liked the jolt to the tits. Page 30

I don't want to see my friends hurt so I guess I have to do it. I turn to page 28

The figure appears to nod. The head of your table lowers. As the figure approaches you hear Fred yelling. "No you can't fuck my ass you pervert." Darla screams in response. Fred still refuses, "I'm not a fag. This time it is your turn, as you scream from the shock you hear Cindy scream too. A booming synthetic voice sounds out. "Each refusal means more of you will be punished. The first level punishments that have been administered are non-damaging. That is not necessarily true of the later levels." Apparently Fred refused again as Jason's voice joins in the screaming, "Ow my balls," rips from his throat. Finally Fred agrees and the shocks cease. The figure raises the front of its robe. Out pops the biggest cock you have ever seen.

Do you:

Start sucking immediately. Page 32

Change your mind, requiring encouragement via the torture of your friends? Page 34

Get very turned on, begging him to fuck you instead. Page 36

I'll be turning to page 32 as I start sucking this giant cock. I don't want to hear my friends get hurt and it's just a blowjob anyway at least I'm not getting assfucked...

When you start you assume you will be in control, like every other blowjob you have given. That is not the case. You feel hands grab your head in a vice like grip, and the huge cock is pushed roughly down your throat, you gag around it but it doesn't stop. It just keeps coming. Your face is being used like a whore's pussy.

Do you:

Get turned on? Page 38

Get turned on and fuck your face harder on the cock. Page 40

Pass out. Page 42

I guess I get turned on. There is nothing like having your face used like a toy. I'm turning to page 38

You can hear voices from the monitors, but are to focused on the cock using your throat like a Fleshlight to pay attention, even when you get shocked again. The most recent shock surprisingly just adds to your growing lust. You can feel your juices running down across your asshole. The cock throbs, and suddenly cum is being pumped down your throat as the cock pulls back the last spurts filling your mouth. As the cock pulls back you can briefly see up the cloak. Is that a pair of tits? Did a futanari just rape your face? As you ponder these thoughts, your table returns to a seated position. The figure that was with has left. On the monitors you can see the aftermath of what happened to your friends. Cindy's face and head are soaked with what appears to be a combination of pussy slime and piss, but she has blissed out smile. Fred also looks like he ended up enjoying his task after all. Darla's cunt is gaping and swollen, but you don't see any cum. Jason and Gary look sheepish. A replay on their monitors shows Jason being urged to stick his dick in a glory hole, and Gary being forced to suck a cock sticking through a glory hole. The voice speaks again. "You have completed the first round, now the punishments make leave a permanent reminder. The zappers will still be used to make you a bit livelier. If you complete all 12 rounds you will be released in the morning." You are all released from your tables and directed to approach the wall. There are holes at tit height and at cunt height. You push your tits through the hole and put your pubis right against the other hole. You feel lips against your nipples making them rock hard. Fingers caress your drippy pussy. Suddenly Darla shouts, "No, not another fisting! I can't handle another." And more quietly, "it was too good." You realize that one of you refused something just as you feel a flash of pain in your nipples followed by a tugging. You pull back a bit and see large, heavy, gold rings through your nipples. "Darla, you stupid twat, you just got my nipples pierced." You feel a zap and push your tits back through the hole. The voice comes back. "You are required to choose a partner of the same sex. If your choice also chooses you will be paired for the next challenge. The two who end up unmatched at the end will be provided partners.

Do you:

Pick Cindy, you've always thought she's kind of cute. Nice big tits. Page 44

Pick Darla, redheads turn you on and maybe you can pay her back for getting you pierced, although they are kind of hot. Page 46

Wait and take the mystery partner? That way your friends won't find out that you like girls too? Page 48

Turning to page 44 because I picked Cindy. I love big tits what can I say...

Blackness again. When you return to your senses you find you have been strapped down over Cindy in a 69 position. You also notice that your nipples no longer hurt, and you are even more turned on than before, you wonder if you were drugged, because you have never been this turned on. Poised just in front if Cindy's asshole is an obscenely large greased up dildo mounted on a fucking machine. "Birdie, there is a huge dildo about to fuck your ass." Cindy warns you. "You too, Cindy" "Silence," booms the voice. "Your task is to eat each other to orgasm. You may be helped of hindered by the fucking machines reaming your partners shit hole. The one who makes her partner cum first wins, and will receive $10 when you are released. The looser will receive a set of piercings of our choice. "Begin." At that the dildo begins moving in toward Cindy's ass, and presumably yours. At least it starting slow you think. "The machine's speed will be adjusted based on how hard you are working. If you eat with passion, you will be fucked hard. If you slack off it will go slow, of course that will also set off your tit zappers."

Do you:

Eat Cindy's cunt with passion and enjoyment? You've always wanted to be ears deep in this hottie? Page 50 If the hard dildo fucking makes you fight to hold off your orgasm, read section A. If the ass reaming slows your ascent, read section B.

Lick timidly, Pussy tastes funny. Page 52 If the shocks feel good to you, but force you to try harder, read section A If even the shocks can't encourage you, read section B.

I'll turn to page 50 section A. I've always wanted to wear Cindy like a mask and who doesn't love a good fucking.

You dive right in, sucking her lips, digging your tongue into her hole. She tastes so good, you lick even harder, trying to get more juice. The dildo is really pounding you. You love it as all 14 inches are buried in your bowels.

Do you:

Love Cindy's tender pussy soft and sweet, but still with passion? Page 54 A

Lick, bite, chew, make it hurt so good. (Cindy is a closet pain slut) Page 54 B

I'm turning to 54B. Cindy was all about those electric shocks earlier and I'll bet she is a closet pain slut

You go absolutely crazy on Cindy's cunt. You suck her lips in and just chew them. Cindy pulls her face out of your cunt to say, "Oh fuck yes Birdie, destroy my slutty cunt." You really want to win so you bite down on her twitching clit. Cindy must be inspired because she does the same thing. You both explode simultaneously. You didn't even know that you like being bitten. After you both calm down, the dildos retract, you watch from up close, as 14 inches of thick rubber pull out of your friend's ass. It looks like her colon wants to keep it as she prolapses around the fat head for a second before it pops free. It is weird watching it happen as your dildo is also removed, it is almost like you are feeling what Cindy is feeling "Birdie, your ass just turned inside out." "Yours too Cindy."

The Voice interrupts you, "Very impressive. You came at the same time. We have a tie. You will each get $10k, but you also both lost. Step up to the wall, and present your tits in the holes." By this point you both know not to resist. Although you are wondering how they can pierce your tits again, maybe larger rings? Your nipples are teased for a bit, the suddenly and ice cube rubs across them. Again you feel the quick stabbing pain and the tugging. You both step back from the wall and you see Cindy now has a pair of thick gold rings dragging down the tips of her otherwise perky E cups. Looking down you see that they added vertical barbells behind your rings. "You two have a choice you will compete for the rest of this experience as a team, as will Jason and Darla and Fred and Gary. Your choice is this: do you take the easier Vanilla route, will smaller prizes, lower points, and easier forfeits. Or do you choose the hardcore nasty path. Your tasks may be extreme, they may hurt, or they may make you cum so hard you black out. You will get larger prizes, higher points, although your forfeits will be nastier too. You have five minutes to discuss it."

Which do you choose:

Option A sounds kind of boring but safe. Page 58

Option B sounds harder and hotter. You know Cindy is up for, it especially if it hurts. And you kind of like the bite and being split wide open by that huge rubber cock. Page 62

I turn to page 62. At this point I might as well see this through...

You and Cindy agree on Option B. "Do you think it will be really rough and painful?" Cindy asks with a hopeful gleam in her eye. "Based on what they have done to us so far? Definitely." Cindy shudders. "Did you just cum you little slut?" You ask. "Yeah," Cindy blushes. "I did. I like it when you call me dirty names too." "I think I might just have to keep you after this is done. Want to be my slutty pet?" Cindy cums again, but before she can answer verbally the Blackness comes again. "That is getting really annoying," You say as you realize that you and Cindy are strapped to some kind of exercycle, but while the seat supports your ass it is open under your cunts. "The teams are going to race." The Voice says. "The first team to peddle a mile each wins $20k apiece. The losers will receive large pornographic tattoos. Second place will get a set of piercings of our choice. The winner may choose to get the pornographic tattoo as well; small will be an extra 5k, medium 10k, large 15k and extra large 20k. You won't know the content, just that it will be quite nasty, although modest clothing will cover it. Now direct your attention to the screens in front of you." On the screen appears a large dildo with pointy studs all over it. "This will be fucking you. The faster you peddle the faster the fuck. As a handicap to make thing fairer for the men, the women's dildos will also vibrate randomly. Oh and the lube has been laced with mentholatum. On your mark, Get set, GO!!!

You and Cindy look at each other and grin, this is right in your wheel house. You both peddle as fast as you can, the rough fucking by the studded dildos feels amazing, and you like the warming, almost burning sensation deep in your cunt. You see Cindy is almost enjoying it too much. "Keep it together you slut. If you don't come until we cross the finish line I will let you rim me." "Ohhh YESS Mistress Birdie, I will control myself." You both peddle harder; the random vibrations are coupled with titty zaps. But they just make you go faster. On the screen you can see the progress of all three teams. As you watch the team names change. Originally they were your names, now your team says Mistress Birdie and slut. Gary and Fred are now Gary and puppy. Jason and Darla stay the same. You look at your progress just as your team wins. You relax control and start cumming as you order Cindy to cum. The Voice returns to announce your positions. "The winners are Mistress Birdie and her slut. In second are Jason and Darla. Jason and Darla approach the wall and spread you legs." A curtain appears around them at waist height. They make a few pained grunts. When they turn around Jason has a Jacob's Ladder from his perineum to his frenulum. Darla has ten 8 gauge rings in each of her labia minora. "The losers will be taken away to receive their tattoos. What have the winners decided? Will you take the tattoos?"

You look at Cindy she is nodding with a hopeful look on her face. You can't turn her down.

What size do you get?

Small page 63

Medium page 64

Large page 65

Extra Large page 66

Page 64 to find out what our medium tattoos are.

The Voice commands, "Winners and losers on your tables. Winners face up, losers face down." Once you are on your table it rolls to a low door in the wall. The door opens, and the table moves just over halfway in. You glance at Cindy and the same has happened to her. You feel hands strapping your legs spread, and a belt is secured across your upper stomach. You feel the buzzing pain of the tattoo needle starting on your lower stomach. It actually turns you on a little, you look at Cindy again, and she is completely blissed out, twitching occasionally. You don't know how long it takes, but the buzzing stops, and you feel an extremely fat cock force it's way into your wet cunt. "Oh yes, did I forget to mention? You will be paying the artists with sex." The Voice laughs. You are rocked by a series of orgasms as you are roughly fucked. The cock pulses and shoots its load deep in your fuck hole. You are unstrapped and the tables roll back into the center of the room. You both climb down. You look at Cindy's tat as she checks out yours. She is inked from the top of her slit to just below her navel. It is a picture of a woman on a gyno-table, another woman to her side, cruelly yanking her nipple ring as her other hand is buried past the wrist in her cunt. The artistry and detail are amazing, and you can clearly see that you are the fister and Cindy the fistee. You both move over to the wall mirror so you can see your own ink. In the same spot as Cindy's, yours depicts you holding Cindy's leash as she licks your leg and you piss on her head. "Wow, these are very hot," Cindy pants "If these are medium the guys must be absolutely covered," you think out loud. As if that were a request the monitors for Fred and Gary come back on. You can tell that a lot of skin has been covered, but what you notice first is the sheer volume of cum running down their legs and on their faces. "To make things faster, we used 8 artists apiece on each boy." The Voice interjects. The cameras zoom in and you can see that they both have the entire front of their torsos covered in vignettes of them engaged in nasty, kinky sex with each other and others. They are shown doing stuff you would never consider, and you hope it doesn't indicate what is to come.

The Voice announces, "The next contest is simple. On the wall next to the mirror are two cabinets. In each cabinet there are three cups, one of which holds a 6 gauge captive bead ring. The cups are filled with semen. You must chug the cum to find the ring. The first team to find it will receive $20k each, the losers will receive over a dozen genital piercings. Each of you who finds a ring will have it inserted in the location of our choice. For an additional payment the winners and also rans will have the choice of receiving similar piercings up to the same number as the losers. You are allowed to help your teammate once you have found your ring"

You and Cindy move to your cupboards as the doors open. You each knock back over 8 ounces of cum. You feel the ring hit your teeth, and grin in triumph, you look over at Cindy, she is reaching for the next cup. You grab the last of Cindy's cups and you both chug cum again. Cindy belches and holds up her ring. You look at the monitors to see that you have come in second. The boys are the losers again, it seems they were already full of cum after paying their tattooers. You know Cindy is going to want the piercings.

Do you:

Choose 5 for 5k Page 68

Choose 7 for 10k Page 69 Choose 9 for 15k Page 70

Choose the full Baker's Dozen Page 71

I turn to page 68. As much as I am into it I don't want too many genital piercings

"Everyone back on your tables." The Voice says. You get on, and once again are wheeled halfway through the wall. "To make things interesting we are using a different healing cream this time. The one we used before caused instant healing, and increased sensitivity of both pain and pleasure. This one triples the amount of pain during the brief healing period." You feel hands on your cunt, and then you are surprised to feel a tongue. You realize that your creampie is being eaten. You hear Cindy's orgasmic whine just as you go over the top. The hands are back. You feel some kind of ointment or gel being roughly rubbed around your clit and you lips. Clamps are applied to your labia, and to your frenulum the tissue under your clit. Somehow they manage to do all seven piercings at the same time. You white out from the intense pain, having a small orgasm. You hear Cindy screaming, and you tell she is loving it.

You are wheeled back to center, and you sit on the tables admiring each others cunts. You and Cindy both have three large grommets in each inner lip. Your 6 gauge prize from the last round has been installed as a triangle piercing, forcing your hood back permanently. Cindy's anatomy wasn't suitable for a triangle so they went extreme and slice off her hood, piercing the base of her large clit itself. No wonder she had such an intense reaction.

"While we had your genitals at our disposal, we implanted the same kind devices that have been shocking your tits. You can't see them but here is a low power demonstration." You feel a sharp pulse through your cunt, but it is pleasurable not painful. "That is what it is like on low power. The others work the same when not being used for punishment. "Your next challenge is through the doors on the left. You will find a series of dildos. The team that manages to insert the largest in both of their holes for the women and just the ass for the men will win 20k. Ass a handicap the men have much larger dildos that will be rated as the same as the women's smaller ones. You may think you can use the smaller ones to loosen up, but be warned you only have 30 minutes. The losers will receive breast implants, bringing you to no less than a D cup, or if you are already larger than that then double your current cup size. The winners and second place will have the option of receiving One thousand dollars per cup size. Yes this applies to the men as well. Don't worry, with our rapid healing technology you won't be out of the contest." The door opens and you and Cindy dash in. Cindy immediately goes to the two largest on her side, positions them on a bench lubes up and drops. She screams, cums, and passes out. You aren't quite that bold but you do want to win, you quickly stretch your holes on the third larges pair before emulating Cindy and raping your own holes with 14 inch long 5 inch thick rubber dicks. You too scream and cum, although you do not pass out. "In a new record of less than a minute, Mistress Birdie and her slut have won. Who will be the losers?" You aren't sure if you will be disqualified if you dismount, so you scoot your bench of to Cindy's to check on her. The bumping and scraping on the floor transmit as pleasurable vibrations. You get to Cindy just as you cum again. She is conscious now, bouncing away like crazy on the huge dongs impaled deep in her body. "Oh Birdie this is great." The Voice returns. "In what seems to be a trend, Fred and Gary have lost again. Maybe they like losing? "Winners and second place are you going to increase your bust size? As this is voluntary Jason will not have to receive them if Darla does, however Mistress Birdie and her slut do not have that option."

Do you:

Pass, Cindy has a great rack and you are happy with your Cs. Page 72.

Go for a pair of Es for you. Gs for Cindy. Page 73

Go all out and get crazy, Js for both of you. Page 74

Page 72. I picked Cindy almost solely based on her tits I don't want to change them at all.

Since you are not getting modified this round, the two of just enjoy the big rubber cocks. Cindy looks at you, "That tattoo of you pissing on me is really hot. Do want to do that for real?"

Do you:

Stand over Cindy and let fly? Page 78

Say, "I don't know what's coming next I'd hate to lose because I can't piss. Page 79

Say, "Cindeeee, that's gross. Page 80

Turn to page 78. "I thought you'd never ask Cindy!"

You raise up off your dildos, leaving your holes empty and wanting. Cindy sees you coming and scoots down a bit, driving the rubber shafts even deeper. You swing one leg over her so your cunt is over her face. You reach down, pulling on your new piercings to open your cunt, exposing your piss hole. You like the feelings the new piercings are giving you. "Are you sure you want this Cindy? Because if we do this, from now on every possible drop of piss going in you or on you." Cindy just nods and opens her mouth, as she starts roughly mauling her clit. You lower your pussy to her mouth, and she starts licking at your urethra. You've need to pee for a while and you let go. Cindy lunges up, sealing her lips to your cunt and gulps down your golden flow. When you stop Cindy suck your clit into her mouth licking and nibbling you to a nice cum. "Oh Birdie, I've wanted to do that for years. I will drink your piss whenever I get the chance."

"How touching," The Voice sneers, "but if we can get back to the contest?"

You help Cindy off the dildos and go back to other room and stand in front of the monitors.

"This round is about endurance. You will be secured to your tables and blind folded. Then for the next hour, you will be fucked in every hole, sometimes more than one cock at a time. To win you must achieve the most orgasms. Male orgasms count for three female orgasms. You will have sensors attached so don't think you can fake it. As usual the winner will receive 20k, the losers will be chemically rendered unable to orgasm for one round. If you volunteer to so double anal and double vaginal you will receive 50 bonus points, that's five orgasms worth. "Climb on your tables you have three minutes to decide. You know it is up to you, Cindy is your piss slave now, she will do what you tell her to.

Do you:

Request the DVP and DAP? 50 points could make the difference. Page 81.

Request that as much as possible you get DVP and DAP at the same time, in the hopes that you will get more bonus points. After those toys you are feeling pretty open. Page 83

Hope no one else goes for the bonus either, and turn it down. After those toys from hell you don't want any more stretching. Page 86

I turn to page 81. I need the extra points

Cindy looks a little disappointed with your choice. You lay back on the table and the now familiar blackness envelops you.

When you come to you are immediately aware of the blindfold. It seems to make your other senses that much more acute. You feel that your ass is in open air. You feel a cock sliding into your ass, you seem to have tightened back up, and you are a little glad that you didn't go for the all DAP/DVP double penetrations. At least until you feel a rubber cock joining the one in the ass and two flesh and blood cocks going into your cunt. You realize that when they said some double stuffing, they meant mostly double stuffing. The nastiness of being quad fucked sends you off almost immediately. Then what feels like an Hitachi Magic Wand is pushed against your clit, and the worlds disappears. You come to as Cindy is kissing all over your face. "We won Birdie, we out came the other too. You are relieved, being unable to cum for a round could be dangerous. You and Cindy cuddle for a few minutes before The Voice returns. "Very good to Birdie and Cindy, they are definitely in the lead, with the bonus points their score is double Jason and Darla's and Fred and Gary are at zero and they will be unable to cum in the next round. "We have focused a lot on pleasure so far, now let's play with pain. This challenge you will each be secured to a spanking bench and caned until we hear the safeword. To make things even harder we will be inserting an electric probe up your urethra's that will shock you at random times and intensities.
There will be the usual prize, the losers of this challenge will be forced to rim twenty homeless people, who aside from the thrill of a hot young person's tongue up their as will be receiving a meal, a hotel room and $100. The safeword will only be given to one member of your team. Who will it be?"

Do you choose:

Cindy, because she will love it and last longest. Page 87

You because you don't know how much you can take. Page 89

Page 87. Cindy will is an eager pain slut she will last until she dies.

You decide to let Cindy hold the safe word. The expected blackness comes. When it clears, you are blind folded and not as you expect bent over a spanking bench. You are instead stretched in a X your hands pulled over head, and your legs pulled wide. You realize that this caning wont be confined to your ass. You feel fingers at your cunt, and then you feel yourself penetrated in a new way, as the probe is pushed up your pee hole. It stings a bit, but you kind of like this new way of getting fucked. It will add a new dimension to you future piss play with Cindy. There is a quick zap, deep in your groin, you shake, confirming that it works. You are left hanging, wondering, and then suddenly you feel it. Cane strokes on both your ass and tits. The pain is intense, but as your caning goes on, you start getting into it, the pain slowly turning to pleasure. You'll never be the pain slut Cindy is, but this is getting you off. You cum, you get hit, you cum, you get hit. How many times the cycle repeats you don't know.

You return to awareness, cuddled with your new slave. You are briefly surprised that you don't hurt, but then you remember the healing goo. Oh God, that stuff will intensify future sensations, and you were caned all over your tits, ass, and even at the end the cunt. You hope it is a good thing.

"The winners are again Birdie and her slut." The Voice announces. You will have a few minutes to rest, and have something to drink. You are going to need it." Now you wonder if you should have pissed in Cindy earlier. It sounds like they are hydrating you for a reason. You and Cindy, continue cuddling as you both pound the fluids. In a way you are grateful to this fucked up mess. Sure she is a fucked up piss slave, pain slut, but you think you are in love with Cindy. That probably wouldn't have happened before; you were both to busy hiding your bi sides.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.