Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 23

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

Mistress drove to Jill's house and let her out just before her driveway, with a reminder, "Don't forget slut, you don't fuck your daddy until I say you can. I don't even want him to think you fucked anyone. Keep that hot black body covered up while at home. You'll have plenty of time to show him what his slutty daughter can do after this weekend. And no bra or panties for tomorrow. I've got some special plans for my two cunts after school. One more thing slut, be sure to pack your clothes tonight and I'll get them from you in the morning. Put your coat in your bag too. I'll pick you up down the street."

Mistress drove away once Jill got out and she was grinning really big. I knew I didn't like the looks she was giving me, but was afraid to ask what was going on. I watched as Jill stood naked in her street waiting for Mistress to go far enough so she could dress.

She drove for a while and then said, "So my little whore, are you ready for some more fun. Well fun for me, maybe not for you."

I had to pick my words carefully because I didn't want her getting mad and punishing me. I said, "If Mistress wants to have fun with her whore, she can. I may not like what you do to me or have me do, but I'll do it."

"Good choice cunt," she said, "You'll soon find out what I have planned for you. But as we drive, I want you to reach into the glove box and get the dildo out and fuck yourself with it. I don't remember you having one and have never seen you fuck yourself, so get busy, but don't cum."

I reached into her glove box and saw this thing that looked like a cock. I had heard of them before, but had never seen one. I got it out and looked at it. This thing was so real looking. I would have to get me one so when I don't have a real cock to fuck me, I could use it. I did wonder if Mistress used it. She says she is a virgin.

"If this is hers, does she fuck herself with it?" I said without realizing I was talking.

Mistress laughed and said, "No cunt, I don't fuck myself with it. I found it in my mom's room and decided to borrow it. Don't worry, it is clean."

I had to laugh when she said that. "Mistress, I didn't realize I was saying that out loud. I was just wondering if you used it since you are a virgin. I couldn't figure out how you got it in your pussy without popping your cherry. I know it is still there, I have felt it with my tongue."

Mistress laughed and said, "I know you have. I felt your tongue touch my hymen and it did hurt some. Now enough talking. Get the cock in your cunt. I want you horny for what you'll be doing later."

"May I ask what I'll be doing Mistress?" I questioned.

"You can ask, but I won't tell you. I don't want to ruin the fun." She told me.

I figured that but had to try. I just spread my legs open, put my feet on the dash and shoved that cock into me. I started fucking myself with it and boy did it feel good. Not as good as a real cock, but it would definitely do if a real one wasn't available. I surprised myself because it wasn't long ago that I begged not to be fucked because I wanted to be a virgin when I married. I now wish I had started fucking a few years ago. I could have gone out a lot because a lot of boys wanted me to date them. I know all they wanted was sex, but I was a good girl and wouldn't do anything with them. Hell, I wouldn't even hold hands or kiss them, but now all I want to do is fuck, suck cock and lick pussy and it really didn't matter who it was.

It would be nice to know what Mistress had planned for me, but she won't tell me, so I'll have to wait. It will probably be exposing my naked body to others and getting fucked or sucking cock. I can handle all that since I do it all the time now.

All the time she was driving, I was fucking my cunt with that fake cock. It did feel good, as I slowly slide it in and out, but what I really needed was a real one.

I was not paying any attention to where she was going. When she pulled into this small parking lot and stopped. She said, "OK cunt, time to do what I want. You'll do whatever I say with no back talk. If you give me a hard time, we'll leave and go right to your house and I'll march you in and tell your parents you begged me to be a whore. Then I'll show them all that you have done. That includes making out with Toby, sucking his cock and fucking him. Will I have any problems whore?"

"No Mistress, I'll try to be good. Please don't hurt me or tell my parents. I am doing my best for you." I said. I still had no idea what was going to happen, but she kind of scared me.

"That is good whore. As long as you behave, you'll be ok." Mistress told me, then said, "OK, get out and follow me."

Now I had to get out in public naked and follow her to wherever she was going. I had no clue. But I got out, and walked behind her showing off my naked body once again.

We walked thru the parking lot and around to the back of this building. I had no idea what it was. There were no signs or anything to give me a hint.

Mistress knocked on the back door and it was opened by a rough looking lady. She noticed I was naked and said, "So, you brought us a little cunt to play with?"

Mistress Pam said, "Well not really to play with, but I'll make sure she gives you something nice when you get done with her."

I didn't like the sound of this and was very nervous. The lady let us in and directed us to a room. Then I realized what this place was. I saw all the equipment for giving tattoos. I didn't want any tattoo, but kept quiet for now.

Mistress Pam said, "Remember whore, you said you would do anything I wanted."

I said, "Mistress I don't want a tattoo. Please don't make this writing permanent."

She laughed at me and said, "Don't worry cunt, I'm not making you get a tattoo. At least not this time. I may someday, but not today."

I was relieved to hear that, but I still couldn't figure out why we were here. I was directed up on a table. I hopped up on the table, biting my lower lip with nervous trepidation. Before I knew it, my hands had been grabbed and I was forcefully pushed down on my back and my wrists were tied to the table. I struggled to get my arms loose but couldn't move. While I was focused on getting my arms loose, my legs were spread apart and my ankles were also tied down. I thought I was going to be fucked, but found out soon enough that wasn't the reason that they tied me up.

I saw this big man walk in pushing a tray with something rattling on it, but everything was covered. As soon as he got up close to me, he reached out and began pinching and twisting one of my nipples. He wasn't gentle at all as he said, "These are perfect nipples for what you have in mind. They are nice and long. I won't have any problem doing her at all."

He then put something on my nipple and I could tell from the smell that it was rubbing alcohol. That's when I think I figured out what was happening. I was just gearing up to argue with Mistress, but before I could say anything, Mistress Pam said, "Don't even think about trying or saying anything cunt. I can tell you are about to get yourself in trouble with that cock sucking mouth of yours."

I just shut up and let it happen. The man rubbed and pinched my nipple with the alcohol swab. He then marked two spots, one on both sides of the nipple. That's when I saw him with a needle in his hand. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out. I guess I was too scared. I watched as he brought the needle closer to my tit and then it happened. He pushed it right into my nipple. I screamed this time, but he kept pushing, wiggling it a bit as he pushed. I was screaming and crying in pain as I watched in horror as that damn thing went in one side of my nipple and out the other side. He stopped as soon as it was sticking out of both sides. Then he picked up a ring and fed it through the hole he had just made. The ring was a bit larger than the hole the needle made and he once again wiggled the ring as he pushed it through my already hurting nipple. Finally he got the ring through and reached over to grab a little tube of something. Once the needle was out and the ring was in place, he hooked the two ends of the ring together and put the tube on the clasp and squeezed. Once he was finished, he seemed to take great joy in patting my aching nipple as he said, "One down, one to go. Isn't this fun?"

I was shaking from the shock and terror and couldn't talk. I wanted to tell him hell no it isn't fun to have a needle stuck through some of the most sensitive parts on your body. I worried that he would put one in my clit too. That would really hurt if he did that. I guess it was a good thing I couldn't talk because I wanted to tell Mistress to fuck off and just take me home. At that point I was ready to tell my parents what I had been doing and hope they would put Mistress Pam away just like they would me. But nothing came out of my mouth.

Once this ugly stinking guy finished with the first nipple, he went to work on the other one, doing it just like the first one. It hurt like hell and I screamed again as I watched the needle penetrate my nipple and then out the other side. Before I knew it, the ring was put in. Once he finished that one he stepped back and seemed to nod in appreciation of his work, or he could just be staring at my naked teenaged tits.

Then he said, "I can do her clit too if you want. But she won't be able to fuck for a couple weeks if I do."

That really scared the hell out of me. I was hardly able to stand him piercing my tits and knew I couldn't handle my clit being pierced. I held my breath as I waited for Mistress Pam to answer the guy.

Mistress said, "No not this time. She needs to be able to fuck this weekend. But we might come back to get it done."

I breathed a big sigh of relief. At least I wasn't going to be pierced down there today.

Then she reached into her pocket and attached something to each ring. I watched her doing it and when she finished, she touched the rings and my nipples started ringing. She had put little bells on my tits. Oh God, how am I going to hide these from my parents? They will be totally pissed. They would not let me get my ears pierced and now I had my nipples done with bells on them.

Mistress saw me looking sad and she said, "They will heal up and you'll get to like them. The bells can come off when you are home so they don't ring when you walk. The rings will stay in because this guy put a sealer on the clasp so the only way the come off is for them to be cut off. I love them, don't you?"

Through my tears I finally got my voice back and said, "No, I don't like it. I don't want them there, but as always, it doesn't matter what the fuck I want. You have disfigured me and I don't like it at all."

"Sorry whore, but you are right. It does not matter what the fuck you want. I own your fucking ass and it is what I want. So get over it. Unless you want your parents to see them." She said, but also added, "You are lucky it is just your tiny little tits. I thought about your clit, but you have to be able to fuck this weekend and it takes time for a clit to heal."

I was starting to hate her again. She can be so nice at times and other times so hateful. And she knew I'd do anything for her in order to keep my secrets.

Then she said, "Now, the nice couple wants some reward for putting in your new jewelry, so you'll lick her pussy and suck his cock. She won't let him fuck you." They untied my hands and legs so I could move.

She had beaten me again, so I went to the rough looking lady and got down to lick her pussy. What I saw and smelled was disgusting. It was hairy and smelled like rotten fish. It was obvious she didn't know the first thing about good feminine hygiene. I almost puked when I tasted her nasty hole, but knew I would be in big trouble if I did and Mistress would probably make me lick up the vomit. So I ate her out until I was making her cum. I wished I could have something to get that taste out.

Once she let me move, I went to the guy and he had his cock out already. It was not small, but not super big either. I took him in my mouth and he tasted almost as bad as the pussy I had just licked. He probably had it in her nasty cunt earlier. I had to get this done quickly. I sucked his cock, took him in my throat and he shot his load down it. At least I didn't have to taste his cum.

Once I was done, He handed me a tube of ointment and a paper. He said, "Read the instructions and do as they say. You will heal up in no time and your tits will feel better."

Mistress led me out of the building and through the parking lot to the car. I jingled with every step I took.

She thought it was funny and said, "I love the sound of my whore moving around. Now everyone will know when you are close by. It will be fun in school when you walk the halls."

I didn't say anything, because if I did, she would be pissed. We just walked to her car and she got in and started the car. She made me stand beside the front passenger door for a few minutes before she let me in. I sat in silence for a while as she drove off down the road, with the nasty taste of the pussy and cock I sucked permeating my mouth and feeling bad about the things that were put on my little nipples.

I finally had to ask, "Mistress, can I get something to drink? Those two people were just so nasty and I need to get the taste out of my mouth."

She kind of laughed and said, "Yes I know they were nasty. I could smell them when you had sex with them. So I know your mouth probably tastes like a sewer. We can grab something to eat too, if you want."

"That would be nice Mistress, but I am naked." I said.

"I'll let you put something on once we stop. Let's go get a nice steak. And you won't have to suck any cocks for the tip. I'll take care of it. I think I owe it to you after making you get pierced." She said.

How can she go from mean to nice and back to mean so fast. She didn't have to bring up what I went thru, but she did. And if she wanted me to suck cock for a tip, I know I would do it. Really, I don't mind sucking cocks, but I definitely prefer to eat pussy, as long as they are clean. Not nasty like that woman back there.

"That would be nice Mistress, thank you." I said to her.

"But that does not mean you won't be humiliated some while we eat." She told me. "I won't make you have sex, but your cunt and little tits will be seen, along with being heard."

Mistress Pam pulled into the parking lot of a Brian's steakhouse and parked in the last row away from the restaurant. I knew she did that so I would have to walk farther so my bells would ring and others would hear them. But she said I could put something on. I just didn't know what she would allow me to wear.

"Now, I want you to get out and stand by the trunk. I'll be with you in just a moment to get something for you to put on." She told me.

I knew I would have to be naked outside at some point, but I didn't like doing it. Anyone could go by and see me. I just hoped she didn't take too long.

Mistress Pam waited for about five minutes, making me stand there naked and in view. I couldn't cover up either. I had to keep my hands at my side so my cunt, ass and tits were out on display for anyone to see. She finally got out, opened the trunk and looked in my suitcase for something that I could wear. I knew it would be some of my slut clothes but wasn't sure which ones.

She finally found what she wanted, pulled them out of the suitcase and said, "Here you go whore, get dressed. I don't understand why you like standing around naked so much, but I do enjoy seeing you."

I wanted to just hide in a hole or slap her around for the things she is doing to me. I admit I get excited when others see me, but I still don't like it. No 14 year old girl should have to be doing this, especially this 14 year old girl.

I put the very sheer blouse on. My tits were still visible, but they were covered. And this blouse was one of the loose ones so it didn't rub on my nipples that were very tender and sensitive from being pierced. The looseness of the blouse also allowed the bells to ring when I moved around. Then I started putting the skirt on, which was very short. By the time I hooked it and zipped it up, the bottom of my ass cheeks were hanging out and my cunt was almost the same way. I knew when I sat down, my slit would be seen by anyone looking my way. Then I knew I had to open my legs, which would show it even more.

Before we started to the restaurant she had me raise my skirt, what little there was, then she put some kind of clip on my extended clit. It didn't hurt, but did make it stand out more. Then she attached a bell to it.

"Nice!" Mistress Pam said, "Let's go eat and remember, I own you and you will do whatever I say. I promised you wouldn't have to have sex, but you will be seen and heard."

We walked through the parking lot to the front door. Those damn bells jingled the entire distance to the front door of the restaurant and I got some strange looks from those around us. I was embarrassed, but didn't dare say anything. Mistress Pam would punish me for sure and I couldn't have her taking me home naked, especially with the writing still on my body and now these damn rings in my nipples. So I just kept my head down and walked with her hoping no one recognized me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.