A White Knight Reaps His Reward - Cover

A White Knight Reaps His Reward

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Helping out a lady in her hour of need brings its rewards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

I got out of bed and had a coffee and a handful of custard creams before getting dressed and splashing on some of my favourite aftershave.

I was standing outside her front door at seven-thirty with a bottle of wine in one hand and a bottle of coke in the other; Leanne answered the door within seconds of me ringing the bell. The hallway was full of cases. She was dressed in her gym kit, and she looked flustered but still managed to look stunning. I had guessed we would not be going out so I was glad brought the drinks with me!

“Wow, so have you paid for the extra luggage allowance?” I enquired. It has always amazed me how much a woman takes for even a short trip away.

We both laughed and I got a punch on the arm for my cheek. We kissed and had a cuddle in the hallway before she took me into the kitchen and got out some glasses as I uncorked the wine, I had wine and she opted for coke with ice.

“I have ordered some Chinese food; I hope that’s okay with you?” She asked as we went to sit in the lounge. There was music on the hi-fi, some jazz that I did not recognise.

“That sounds good to me,” I replied and as if by magic the doorbell rang seconds afterwards. She had ordered a feast. There was lots to try and the food was really tasty.

We ate out of the containers and chatted. She told me what she would be doing in New York. She asked if I would be able to go over and visit her and I told her wild horses would not stop me. I had never been to New York and it was on my bucket list so it made sense to go and see the sights and get some great sex at the same time.

“So, what are you doing with the flat while you are away?” I asked, trying to make small talk.

“Oh, it’s funny you should ask,” she said, as she scoped more noodles onto her plate. “I have an old school friend, Mary, coming to flat sit, she needs a place for a few months so it made sense for her to have this place and the rent will be helpful!”

“Hey, that’s good news!” I replied, “So when does she arrive?”

“Oh, in three weeks, can I leave my key with you “she said “and could you show her the ropes for me?”

“Of course, I can, it will be my pleasure,” I said with a smile as I helped myself to more noodles and some chicken balls.

“You’re an absolute angel,” she said, giving me one of her gorgeous smiles.

We ate the rest of the food and chatted about music and books and life ... as you do when you know something is about to happen but you don’t want to rush it.

We cleaned the empty containers away and Leanne made coffee. Soon I was sitting on one end of the sofa and she was at the other end with her feet resting on my lap.

The evening drifted along nicely, it was soon dark outside, and we looked out over the city. The CD ended and a quietness had filled the room and it was eerie sitting in the dark and complete silence.

“So, this is my last night in the old country for a year!” she sighed, “I think maybe you should be giving me a goodbye fuck.”

She didn’t say make love, she said fuck and a fuck was just what I fancied.

“I think that sounds like a good idea to me!” I said getting to my feet and pulling her onto her feet.

We kissed and I pulled her body onto mine, my hands cupping her sexy ass through the Lycra pants she had on. We kissed a kiss that was hard and full of desire. It was a kiss that soon turned into a snog. Our bodies were grinding into each other.

“Well, you go and get into bed, and I will have a shower. “, she said and then she kissed me and headed into the bathroom. I undressed and got into bed and waited for my gorgeous lover to join me. I heard the shower start and heard Leanne singing as she showered. She seemed to take ages.

And it was worth the wait, she came into the bedroom dressed only in black hold-up stockings, a lacy black thong and matching lacy bra. She literally took my breath away she looked that stunning.

She gave me a twirl. Her ass looked amazing. I let out a deep wolf whistle.

“You like?” she asked.

“You need to ask?” I replied.

She joined me on the bed and we kissed; we started with soft loving kisses that soon turned into hard passionate kisses. After what seemed like hours, she pushed me away.

“Tonight is your night Zak,” her voice was low and full of desire, “do whatever you want, take me, and make me yours.”

“But...” I started to argue.

“No argument!” she told me, “I want you to think about this evening every night until I come back!”

I did not need to be asked twice. I slipped off the bed and pulled her to her feet. I dropped to my knees before her and slipped her thong off. I covered her lower stomach in a flurry of kisses. I kissed her mons and her inner thighs. She smelt of coconut shower jell and her skin was as soft as silk.

I soon had her on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed and I was kneeling behind her. My hands grabbed her buttocks and I opened them wide giving me access to her arsehole. I started kissing and licking it but soon my tongue was lapping around it and running over her cute little butt.

I knew she was turned on as she was making sexy little noises and the aroma of her pussy was drifting up to me. I kissed and licked her arsehole for all I was worth. I rimmed her cute little ass for a good twenty minutes, savouring the musky smell, lapping, and kissing her little chocolate starfish as if my life depended on it.

“Oh, that feels amazing!” she sighed.

I ran my tongue up and down over her arsehole and pushed it hard into her.

“Ahhhhh that’s good!” she purred.

As I ate her ass, I start to finger her pussy, two digits sliding in and out of her wet tunnel of love. She asked me for three and I obliged. I drove them deep and hard into her, soon building up a steady rhythm. Using my fingers to fuck her as I ate her ass, trying to push my tongue deeper into her.

Her arsehole was soon glistening with my saliva. Leanne was groaning and moaning, she called me a dirty bastard but I knew she was loving it as every time is stopped, she wiggled her bum at me. I was soon lapping at her gorgeous little asshole like a kid lap at a choc ice.

I liked her ass but I loved her pussy too so I got up, grabbed her hips, and flipped her over. I lay her legs over my shoulders and opened them wide. Her pussy was so wet it was glistening; I ran my tongue from top to bottom, savouring her thick, tasty nectar.

I used my fingers to open her wide and ran my tongue along her groove. She was oozing with excitement and I hoovered up as much of her syrup as I could, I dipped my tongue into her a lapped at the pink flesh within her pussy.

I kissed and sucked her labia, labia that were thick with lust and coated with a sheen of her love juice. I sucked and kissed her clit, running my tongue in little circles around it before lashing at it with the very tip of my tongue. I ran my tongue over it in a little figure-of-eight pattern, then stopped and sucked on it, Leanne groaned at me, she called m a dirty fucker and bastard, and the bastard was when I stopped to take a breath. She begged me to make her come.

I ran my tongue along her pussy in broad sweeps. After a while, I noticed a silver thread of liquid slipping down between her ass cheeks and my tongue followed its progress until I was lapping at her arsehole again. I worked my tongue into the crack of her arse, following the silver thread of her environment that was oozing there. I lapped at her arse for a few minutes before swapping my attention back to her cunt.

I gorged myself on her pussy, holding her lips wide open to give my tongue more access. I thrust my tongue as deep into her cunt as it would go and lapped at her, licking her with broad strokes of my tongue. She tasted divine and her juices were addictive.

Leanne was letting out a series of moans and groans, that told me my ministrations were working.

And like any addict I sated myself on her ... I ran a flurry of kisses from her clit to her ass and back again before opening her wide and sucking up as much of her thick, syrupy juice as I could.

“Oh my God, Zak please don’t stop,” she cried, “I’m almost there!”

Leanne’s ass was soon bucking around on the bed and I felt her hand clamp onto the back of my head.

As I licked her scrumptious pussy, I used my fingers to tease her clit. I felt her thighs clamp onto my head at the same time she cried out telling me she was coming, and then my face was bathed in a gush of her thick warm juice.

I sucked it all up, drinking it down in greedy gulps. I could feel the muscles in her thighs tensing and then her body trembled as her climax continued.

She rode out her orgasm letting out a burst of moans and groans as it worked through her body. She moaned and she groaned and she shuddered and she shook and I kept eating her cunt.

Eventually, she pushed me away from her sex...

“Fuck me you know how to eat pussy!” she said as her orgasm waned.

“Do I really?” I said, milking the compliment. I lay beside her on the bed.

“Yes, you do!” she said with a giggle, “and you know it, you are fishing for compliments!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.