A White Knight Reaps His Reward - Cover

A White Knight Reaps His Reward

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Helping out a lady in her hour of need brings its rewards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Leanne and I made love twice more that night before we fell asleep in each other’s arms.

she rode me, and I took her from behind and got a great view of her very bouncy and very sexy bum. The sex was good, we seemed to fit together well, and the age difference did not seem to mate to either of us.

We just had some good old-fashioned fun.

The sun coming in through the bedroom window the next morning woke me up. Leanne looked as sexy as hell, she was curled up and snoring gently, and she was as naked as the day she was born.

My bladder told me that I needed to go to the toilet. I tried to leave the room as quietly as I could but when I returned Leanne was sitting up in the bed and she had pulled the sheets over her gorgeous body depriving me of another ogle of her sexy curves.

She greeted me with a sleep good morning and a sexy smile. I joined her under the sheets, and we kissed and cuddled for a few minutes. She thrust her body into mine and it was like an electric shock. It made my nerve endings jingle.

“Good morning, my Lover,” she purred as I kissed her ears and down to her neck. I felt her hand in my groin and her fingers wrapped around my now semi-erect dick. My lips engulfed one of her gorgeous nipples and started to kiss, suck, and nibble it. Leanne reacted by starting to wank me slowly and firmly. Soon my cock was standing up as hard and as proud as her nipples were!

“Mmmm my boobs love all this attention!” she sighed as I kissed and rubbed my face into her tits.

My fingers traced a line down over her flat stomach and I was soon pressing them into her tight little groove. I pressed two fingers into her pussy and she let out a deep sigh, I rocked them in and out a few times, trying to match the rhythm of her hand as she slowly but firmly masturbated me. I soon felt her body respond to my work and my fingers went deeper into her using her natural juices as a lubricant. She had such a tight little pussy; I could feel it throbbing around my digits.

I held my fingers still and she wiggled against me.

“Please don’t tease me...” she sighed as she stroked my cock with more determination.

I could see some pre-cum seeping from my cock’s head and Leanne used that to lubricate her fingers. I soon had two fingers sliding in and out of her love tunnel and at the same time, my thumb was massaging her clit.

“Mmmm that’s so nice Zak” she exhaled and then giggled, “You have a whole year to stop doing that.”

I could feel how wet she was and at the same time I felt her muscles pulsing and contracting around my digits, I started to finger fuck her deep and hard, and Leanne’s reaction was to wank me harder.

My cock was throbbing with anticipation.

I felt her bite my ear lobe gently. I slid my thumb over her clit and started working on it. Rubbing it in circles, round and round and round. It was having the desired effect as Leanne started to let out a series of moans and groans as I worked harder and harder on her clit.

We mutually masturbated each other for a few minutes before Leanne put a stop to it.

“God Zak, I want to fuck you!” she said as I drove three fingers into her tight wet hole. I drove them in and out a few more times, getting her warmed up for the main event. She pushed away from me and pushed me flat on my back.

“Get ready for the ride of your life!” she chuckled as she straddled me in one quick movement.

She looked down and smiled at me as she mounted me; she took my shaft in her hand and rubbed the broad helmet up and down her crack. She held her self-still for a second, her sexy engorged pussy lips pressed against the broad tip of my cock before slowly lowering herself down onto my erection.

It was as if my dick was being held in a velvet glove. I gazed up at the young beauty that was now straddling me, her gorgeous tits jiggled as she settled down on me. Her nipples were standing out like wine bottle corks. Berry brown against her alabaster skin.

She bit her bottom lip and a smile spread over her face as she sat on my cock.

“God that feels so good!” she purred.

She sat still for what seemed like ages but in reality, it was just a few seconds and then lifted herself up and my cock popped out of her sheath, she reached behind herself, grabbed my erection, and rubbed it over along her wet labia again.

After a few strokes, she held it by the base, and then she lowered her self-down again. I let out a sigh as she bottomed out onto me and she giggled.

“So, you like that?” she said as she raised herself up and lowered herself down again. I watched as my cock entered her cute little pussy. She did it twice more, resting on my hips before lifting again and then down onto my cock that was standing proud.

“I do love that feeling as you first enter me!” she giggled as she lifted and settled back down onto my boner. The feeling of her tight

“I quite like it too!” I replied. And boy did I, there is something magical about that short time as you enter a woman’s pussy.

She did it one more time and as she ground her body down onto me, she let out a little sound of contentment.

“Your cock feels so good in my pussy,” she sighed, “it feels like it was made to measure!”

She leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips before sitting upright and giving me a cheeky wink.

Then she slowly started to ride me, rocking back and forth. Back and forth slowly and firmly. Back and forth, she rocked, and her boobies jiggled more, I just lay back and enjoyed the ride, no pun intended. She rode me with a slow determination, back and forth, back, and forth. Grinding her pussy down onto my groin. The feeling was sensational!

Leanne had her hands on her hips and her eyes closed as she rocked back and forth, I reached up and cupped her firm sexy full breasts. My thumbs rubbed at her nipples making them grow firmer and firmer.

I fondled, stroked, and squeezed her tits as she rode me. She started to speed up and I dropped my hands to her hips. Leanne’s eyes opened and she smiled down at me as her hips moved faster and harder. All the time her tight pussy was pulsing around my cock, squeezing it. Back and forth, she rocked back and forth, back, and forth. The pleasure that ran up and down my body was amazing, it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

“OH, Leanne that is bloody amazing!” I growled.

“Good, I want you just to lie there and enjoy it!” she purred.

I could feel the pulsing of her cunt, the contracting and relaxing of her muscles around my rock-hard erection. I looked up at her gorgeous face, she had her eyes shut and she was biting her lower lip. Her breathing was loud and laboured, she obviously loved riding a cock.

Back and forth she rocked, back and forth...

She had a look of sheer concentration on her face and her breathing was getting deeper.

Back and forth, back, and forth, back and forth she rocked. The bed springs started to squeak as she increased the pace a little and it added to the sensual and erotic vibe that seemed to fill the room.

Leanne dropped her hands to my chest and stopped her body from moving for a few seconds before she used her hips to bounce her cute little butt up and down on my cock. she knew all the tricks! She had all the moves!

I glanced to my left and saw our reflection in a full-length dressing mirror she had leaning against the wall. It was like watching a porno movie with me in the lead role. I watched her bum bouncing up and down, I watched her boobs as they shimmied and swayed. I watched her head rocking as she fucked me.

It was so erotic watching her working my cock in and out of her pussy.

The view I had was amazing and the room was filled with the sound of the bed squeaking as she rode my cock harder and harder; it was filled with my moans and groans; it was filled with her sighs and whimpers.

I looked down at her cunt and gasped as I watched my cock slide in and out of her. I was sure it was harder than it had ever been before, and it was shiny with her juices. The view made me gasp and it felt as if my cock reacted and got even harder.

I slipped one hand down between us and used my thumb to frig her clit and she gasped with pleasure as it made contact. I rubbed her little love button harder and harder as Leanne rode me harder and faster.

Her groans and moans told me I had hit the spot and they were soon matched by my own as my balls contracted and I felt that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach. Back and forth, she rocked, back and forth. Her pussy muscles massaged my cock as she rode me.

I did my best to block everything out; I closed my eyes and tried to think of the most mundane things to block out the wave after wave of pleasure that was coursing through my body. It was impossible and I knew within seconds I was wasting my time. She was just too good; she was fucking me into submission. She had promised me the ride of my life and she was delivering!

“Oh your cock feels so good deep inside me!” she purred.

She kept making subtle changes, varying the pace, varying the intensity, shifting position to alter the centre of our pleasure.

The gentle rocking movements were soon replaced by urgent bouncing up and down on my rock-hard dick. Leanne’s movements became more urgent and frantic, she was bouncing up and down harder and harder onto my cock and the sounds of flesh slapping on flesh were so erotic I was sure I would blow my load very soon.

“Oh fuck Leanne that feels so good!” I groaned, “I am so close!”

“Yes ... so am I!” she replied.

I increased the pressure and speed of my thumb as it rubbed and stroked her clit, I was sure I could hear a bell ringing out but I was unsure if it was the doorbell or the telephone and to be fair, I could not give a fuck at that precise moment.

I was eager to feel my gorgeous lover orgasm for me! I ran my finger over her clit in a figure of eight movements. I slid it down and lubricated it with a copious amount of her love juices. Then I started to frig her clit harder and with more determined strokes.

I was in the moment, eager to cum yet eager to enjoy the feeling of a sexy young woman riding my cock for all she was worth. I froze as I heard a voice ... my heart skipped a beat!

Leanne must have detected my worry...

“Don’t worry it’s only the answer machine!” she groaned.

She did not stop riding me and I started to rub her clitty harder. She leaned back, her hands resting on my thighs and she let out a low sigh. We worked at each other’s bodies, with a determination only a true lover can give.

Our bodies worked well together and soon the room was full of the sounds and smells of sex. Moans and groans; slaps of flesh on flesh and the sweet aroma of lovemaking.

“Fuck that feels good!” she growled. I looked up, she had one hand on my hip and the other hand was groping and fondling her own right boob, I watched as her fingers teased her nipples.

I have always found that a real turn on and I knew I was rolling toward the edge of my climax with no way of pulling back.

I grabbed her hips and started to thrust my hips upwards, after a few minutes she dropped forward her tits coming to rest just an inch from my mouth. I gripped a nipple between my teeth and chewed on it, Leanne groaned, and I rammed my cock harder and deeper into her tight wet cunt.

My mouth swapped from one gorgeous boob to the other, sucking and nibbling her nipples. I worked at them hard. Sucking nibbling licking and they grew harder and bigger as I worked at them.

Leanne was moaning and groaning like a seventies porn star.

My hands gripped her cute arse as I drove up and into her as hard as I could. Her first climax shredded through her. I felt it as it overwhelmed her body; felt her whole body tense up and then release the tension with a deep low growl that echoed around the room. I felt her pussy contract and grip my cock as the pleasure and excitement flowed to her nerve endings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.