A White Knight Reaps His Reward - Cover

A White Knight Reaps His Reward

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Helping out a lady in her hour of need brings its rewards

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

When she left, I almost ran into my bedroom, I stripped off my clothes and headed for the bathroom; I shaved and showered, before getting dressed and splashing on some aftershave. I was standing outside her door eighteen minutes later. I lifted my hand to ring the bell but the door opened before I had a chance. It swung wide open, I stepped inside, and the door shut behind me. Leanne was standing behind me. My cock jerked with the vision before me, she looked fucking amazing.

Leanne was just wearing a bathrobe that clung to the curves of her body; she looked at me and I looked at her. She had that just showered creamy sexy look about her, with ruffled hair and a cheeky smile. I let out a low wolf whistle of appreciation.

“Zak, I have wanted this to happen for a couple of weeks now,” she said as she stepped out of her robe. A gave me a twirl...

I stopped breathing for a few seconds. I gazed at her, starting at her feet, and working my way up her sexy body. From the tips of her toes to the top of her head she looked like sex on a stick.

“Wow...” I said my voice almost a whisper, “I have wanted this too!”

“That’s good, as long as we are both looking for the same thing,” she said a cheeky smile on her face.

“Oh, I think we are both on the same page!” I replied as my eyes ran over every sexy curve of her beautiful body.

“So, do you like me then?” Then she gave me another twirl.

She stood before me in sheer white hold-up stockings, a lacy white thong, and a lacy white bra. She looked fucking amazing; I pulled her to me and we embraced.

At first, we exchanged a nice gentle kiss but it soon grew into a full-on snog.

We snogged for ages, my hands stroked her back and hers grabbed my hips and held me close. I slide my hands down over her peachy smooth back and then cupped her even peachier arse cheeks. I started to grind my erection against her and she drove her groin back at me.

“Zak, we have a week before I leave, so why not let’s make the most of it!” she whispered her voice low and sultry and then led me by the hand into her bedroom.

Only a single bedside lamp lighted the room, and I could make out little other than a huge double bed.

Once inside her bedroom, there was no preamble, she turned to face me and started to unbutton my shirt, quickly exposing my hairy chest. Her hands slipped inside my shirt and she stroked my chest, then she started tweaking my nipples before she slid it over my shoulders and dropped the shirt on a chair. I closed my eyes as she sucked and licked around my nipples.

She made them hard and at the same time, her small, soft hands stroked my skin sending little electric shocks through my body. Her soft lips took my nipples in at first suckling on them gently but then she bit them making me jolt with the pain and pleasure. Her teeth grazed over their tips...

Leanne laughed as I gasped...

“You like that then?” she said and sucked each of my nipples into her mouth, one at a time.

Then she dropped to her knees in front of me, I kicked off my shoes as she unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers. She slid her hand inside my trousers, cupping my hard cock through the thin fabric of my boxer shorts. It was already well erect. I was hard but getting even harder as she gripped my cock and stroked it. My head was spinning with pleasure.

“Mmmm, that feels nice!” I purred.

“It sure does!” she replied.

She slid my trousers down and I stepped out of them and removed my socks. Leanne’s hands grabbed the waistband of my boxers and slowly pulled them down, exposing my erection. She let out a low whistle as it bounced into view.

“Wow ... that’s a nice, big dick,” she whispered taking the shaft in hand and gently stroking it. It started to swell to her touch and I gasped with pleasure.

“Mmmm is that all for me?” she giggled and I could feel her breathe on the exposed tip. I stepped out of the boxers and felt Leanne cup my heavy balls in her hands. I felt her fondling them and I do love having my balls played with.

“So, Zak, would you like me to empty these for you?” she sighed, as she was fondling and stroking my scrotum. Her nails scratched at the taught skin. They tightened under her touch. She cupped them, weighed them, and stroked them.

“Oh yes please!” I stuttered. She smiled up at me and licked my lips. Then she went back to stroking my balls.

I stared down at her gorgeous face inches from the tip of my dick; her face was a mask of concentration as she played with my nuts. I could feel her hot breath on my cock as she played with them. The feeling was brilliant, just standing there with a young girl giving your bollocks a workout.

I felt her fingers tracing a pattern over my balls and up along my shaft, she ran the tip of one finger over my cock’s wet and sticky tip. Her finger was soon coated in a sheen of sticky cum and she sucked it clean.

“You taste so good,” she said and I watched as she rubbed her digit again over the little drop of pre-cum that was leaking from my cock. She rubbed the tip around and sucked it clean again with a sigh.

“I do love the taste of a man’s cum!” she said as she again coated her fingertip.

She knelt before me and gazed at my erection. The room seemed eerily silent as she just sat and looked at my dick. I wondered if she had changed her mind when she looked up and smiled at me before licking her lips.

Then she grabbed my hips, leaned forward and she slipped her mouth over the tip of my cock and took me all into her mouth in one go, holding me deep.

Her lips clamped tight around my rod. I could feel her tongue working on the underside of my shaft. She held me like that for a few seconds that felt more like a few hours and then she dragged her lips up along my shaft, slowly and deliberately. I nearly toppled over with the excitement as my legs turned to jelly. She started to suck up and down my cock, every now and then she let it slip from her mouth.

She was slurping it noisily and just the noise was driving me wild. it was so sexy, so erotic.

She slid up and down my shaft, slow sexy movements, at the same time I felt her hands slide around me and grip my buttocks. I felt her digging her nails into the firm flesh.

She slid her lips up and down my shaft, up and down up and down. Every now and then she slid her mouth off my cock and then slurped me back in. The feeling of her lips and tongue on my dick was lovely.

I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears. I could hear Leanne’s slurping as she sucked me off. I could hear moans and groans that I knew emanated from my lips but the feeling was so surreal that it sounded like it was coming from elsewhere.

When her lips slid over the tip of my helmet there was an audible pop and she giggled. She was a great cocksucker, not one of these women that do it because you ask; it seemed to me she was genuinely enjoying fellating me. She took me deep into her throat and held me for a while, then she took me shallow and bobbed up and down for a few minutes, a few minutes of frantic action; then she took me deep into her sexy mouth and held me still.

All the time her hands were massaging my arse cheeks. Then she let my dick slip from her mouth and she stroked it over her downy cheeks.

“Get on the bed, let me give my white knight his reward,” she said and I did as I was told with a word.

I lay on the bed and she knelt beside me. She kissed my lips, my neck, and my shoulders. She mixed up her kisses some as gentle as a fluttering butterfly and some little nibbles and some bites. She sucked on my ear lobes, she whispered into my ear, telling me what she wanted to do to me ... and it was all very dirty.

She worked her way down over my chest, her tongue tracing patterns around my nipples before she headed down over my stomach. She took her time and teased me unmercifully. My stomach fluttered as she kissed over it and I held my breath, as she got closer to my cock. She took her time and the anticipation was killing me.

The feeling of her hair on my skin was very erotic. I felt her breath on my cock and then her tongue traced a line from its now very wet tip down to my balls and back up again. She did this repeatedly. She was licking my organ as if it was a lollypop. Up and down and up and down she went. Over and over and over again she licked my hardness. The feeling of her licking my cock was great; my cock got harder as she worked on me and it swelled and jerked to her touch.

I just lay there, letting out a series of moans and groans as the Leanne drove wild.

I gasped as Leanne sucked a little pearl of pre-cum off its tip and started to cover my cock in a flurry of tiny butterfly-like kisses. Her fingers stroked and teased my cock and balls as she kissed me. She made my cock swell and shudder. The room was silent apart from my deep breathing and the noise of her kisses ... oh and every now and then a moan or groan of pleasure.

She took my cock in the palm of her hand and started to use the very tip of her delicate tongue to lick around the bell-shaped head of my cock; I felt her lick my piss slit. She kissed it, she licked it she sucked it and I loved every touch. She ran her tongue around the ridge of my cock’s helmet and sucked on its very tip. She was making me delirious with the pleasure that was emanating from my groin.

“You do have a great cock Zak!” she purred and then sucked me back into her mouth.

I was glad I had wanked off in the shower that morning, as I was sure I would have creamed into her mouth on the very first suck. The pleasure that was coursing through my nerves was driving me wild. Every nerve ending in my body was shrieking out at me, it was like an earthquake with my groin as the epicentre with shock waves tracking out to every extremity. I was soon grabbing the duvet and writhing around like a madman.

Her fingernails traced over the taut skin of my bollocks and her lips were sliding up and down my shaft, everything she was doing to me was slow and deliberate. Her touches and her movements were all so soft but at the same time firm. She took her time, and when she found a sensitive spot, she took her time and then returned to it after a few minutes.

She was driving me wild. I warned her I was close to the edge and she let my cock drop from her mouth and she replaced it with my balls, she took them in one at a time, licked, and sucked them gently. She really knew how to treat a man and her oral skills were sublime. Her fingers traced down over my balls and along my arse crack.

She stroked my arse, I felt one digit slip between my buttocks and stroke my actual arsehole. Not entering me just rubbing firmly on my arse ring. She took her time sucking and licking my ball bag.

Leanne kissed down the inside of my left thigh until she got to my knee and then kissed up the right thigh. Then she smiled at me and took the base of my penis in her hand and lowered her mouth over my cock, she dipped her head until her lips hit her hand at the base of my cock. Then she slid up, up and down, up, and down, up, and down. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. The pleasure was fucking amazing. Her lips were being dragged over my hard shaft.

Her head bobbed up and down, slowly so very, very slowly. The feeling of her lips clamped around my cock was amazing and all the time her tongue was stroking up the underside of my hard-on.

After about ten minutes, I let out a long, low groan and Leanne stopped sucking me.

“Is that nice lover?” she asked with a giggle.

“Hell yes...” I gasped, “I am going to explode at any second.”

“When you are ready let it go, babe,” she said with a smile and she took me back into her mouth. Again, she started to bob up and down on my dick. Her pace at first was slow and steady but she soon started to speed up, her head was bobbing up and down, and at the same time, I felt her left hand fondle my ball sack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.