Sarah's Operation - Cover

Sarah's Operation

by GR

Copyright© 2015 by GR

Erotic Sex Story: The story of how a married triad almost become a couple and how their lives changed as Sarah finally had her operation.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Shemale   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   .

PREVIOUSLY IN THE SARAH (and LISA) AND GREG SERIES Sarah and Greg met, talked, fell in love, lived together, and got married. However, it was not a traditional couple since Sarah was born into the wrong body, a male's body. Although she looked like a beautiful woman to most people, she still had a cock. On their honeymoon, Sarah and Greg met Lisa who eventually became the third member of their marriage. All three lived happily together and more secure as their triad became accepted by all of the immediate relatives as they found out. Then one day, Lisa got pregnant by Sarah, and the three has a beautiful baby girl, Amy. A few years later, Greg got Lisa pregnant. It is a typical pregnancy, but something goes wrong during the delivery.

PAUL'S BIRTH AND THE AFTERMATH When it was time for the birth, all three grandparents were there for the delivery and to look after Amy. Everything went along as before. After the baby was born, Greg and Sarah came out to announce to the four of them, "It's a boy!"

There were lots of hugs – the biggest hugs coming from Amy, who sort of knew what was going on – and congratulations all around, when suddenly there was a huge commotion in the delivery room. Greg and Sarah turned in time to see a doctor rush into the room and a nurse rush out of the room with the baby. When Sarah and Greg tried to go in to see what was the matter, a nurse stood in their way, telling them that the doctors needed space.

Amy was too young to know what was going on but knew that the five grown-ups in the room who were her security looked very worried and Momma Lisa was still in the other room.

As the time crawled by, Greg and Sarah both felt waves of tears and nausea. Amy tried to comfort them the way she had been comforted when she was scared – a pat on the back, a hug, a kiss on the forehead – but her parents seemed no better, which scared her. She occasionally looked at her grandparents, but they were also looking scared. So Amy went from one to the other, hugging and trying to make it all better. She could not understand why the hugs did not work.

At some point, each grandparent in turn left to check on the new baby. When John or Joy or Betty would return, he or she would announce that the boy was doing fine, trying to bring some silver lining to what was going on.

After an hour, the Dr. Fields came out to inform Greg of what was going on. He looked directly at Greg and said, "She's stable enough that we can take her into surgery. In a moment, we'll wheel her out of the room and down the hall." He paused to let that sink in.

Sarah started to asked, "Is she... ?", but had to stop talking as the her voiced choked up, unable to ask the question to which she did not necessarily want an answer.

The doctor knew the question and answered, "It is too soon to tell. I'll keep monitoring what's going on with her and give you updates on the hour."

Greg looked confused, and the doctor read the look, "I'm not the surgeon. Dr. Sams will perform the surgery; he's the one in there with her now. He is excellent and will do anything that is humanly possible." The doctor went on to give more detail about what was happening, but Greg and Sarah were lost in thought, unable to comprehend much at the moment. Their parents tried to follow, but they were more concerned with their children and grandchildren. However, all of them appreciated the doctor trying to fill them in.

A few minutes later, the doors opened, and Lisa, still on the bed – her eyes closed – was wheeled out and down the hall. Sarah lost it first, sitting and melting into a ball of tears. Greg followed shortly. As Amy walked over, Sarah grabbed her and hugged her tightly; Greg moved closer and hugged them both. The sobs and wails could be heard down the hall. Betty and Joy walked over and rubbed their kids' backs, the way they had done when their children were small. John maintained his composure in public, trying to think of something to say or to do. He leaned over to Amy and asked, "Do you want to see your new baby brother?"

Amy nodded and was released from her parents' grips. John took her hand and the two walked silently down to the nursery. When they got there, John picked Amy up and pointed to her new baby brother. She was amazed at how small and helpless he looked. As John stared at his new grandson, a tear formed in his eye. He tried to hide his emotion as best as he could, but Amy spotted the tear as it flowed down his cheek. She hugged him.

John turned and walked over to some chairs near by. He hugged Amy as hard as he could without hurting her and said, "I know you don't know what is going on and you don't understand everything that I am saying right now, but sometimes grown-ups have..." He struggled with the words to use which might be understood by a toddler; it had been a long time since he had to talk to one. " ... problems. A hug from you helps a great deal, but some problems require more than hugs." He leaned back and looked her in the eyes, trying to decide if she understood any of what he was saying. When she hugged him hard, he knew that she understood something. Then, more to himself than his granddaughter, he said, "Everything will work out. God will not give us more than we can bear – no matter how much it might seem otherwise at the moment."

John looked at the beautiful, little girl with him. He saw Sarah and Lisa in her, and deep inside, he knew she was going to be an incredible woman when she grew up. He had a moment of peace within himself as he held the future. He stood, picking Amy up, and looked at his grandson. John had a feeling of peace sweep over him again. And coincidentally, at that moment, the newborn stopped crying, and John swore to the end of his life, the baby looked him straight in the eye and smiled.

John turned to Amy and asked, "Are you ready to see your dad and Momma Sarah?" Amy nodded, and the two of them walked hand in hand back to the grief-filled waiting room. John, feeling emboldened and partially concerned that his timing was going to be off, let go of Amy's hand walked over to his son and first daughter-in-law and said, "You two, come with me."

Greg and Sarah rose to follow, not really thinking much at the moment. John led them to the nursery and pointed at their new baby boy. "I understand your grief. I am barely holding it together myself, but that boy in there needs you. I'm praying that Lisa's okay and asking the good Lord to see her through this, but no matter what God's plans are, that boy in there needs you." As Greg and Sarah were beginning to think about what John said, John turned and hugged Sarah, kissing her forehead. Then he hugged Greg.

John stepped back, and hoping to lighten the mood, said, "If that boy in there gets any crap for being born on the day Lisa had trouble, I am going to come down and kick your asses." As he smiled, Greg started to laugh. Needing the release, Sarah joined him, until they both start crying, again.

Greg hugged his dad and said, "Thank you." Sarah stepped over, stood up on her toes, and kissed John on the cheek. "Thanks, dad."

About then, Amy and her two grandmothers walked in. The slightly lighter mood caught them by surprise, and they assumed there was good news about Lisa. John told them there was no news, but they should leave the young ones to spend a moment with their new son and brother. As the three grandparents turned, John said to the kids, "We'll check on Lisa. Take the time you need with your son." Then he added in one more comment, "And at some point, let us know what to call him."

Sarah turned and replied, "Paul John Booth". When he heard the middle name, John held back no more and let the tears stream down his face.

Joy hugged him closely, as Greg commented, "I never thought I would ever see my dad cry."

John faked defensiveness and said, "It's all the ... cigarette smoke."

"In a hospital? Right, dad." Then father and son smiled at each other. The grandparents walked out, leaving Greg, Sarah, and Amy to admire the newest addition to the family and to give them a moment of happiness before they had to face harsher truths.

As the three of them looked at Paul, a nurse came out and asked if they would like to hold him. "Yes!" Sarah exclaimed. The three were taken into an intermediate room. The nurse invited them to sit in the rocking chairs while she went to get Paul. A minute later, she returned, handing him to Greg first. Greg looked down and saw his son. A tear dripped down his own cheek and landed on Paul's cheek. He wiped it up and beamed with joy. He handed Paul to Sarah, who smiled widely.

Amy walked over and touched Paul's small face. Greg reminded her, "Be gentle; he's still very new." Amy nodded, and Greg wondered why he worded it like that.

After a few minutes, the nurse came to take Paul back to the nursery so that they could check on Lisa.

When Lisa's spouses and their daughter met up with the grandparents, there was no news. Greg walked over to his father and hugged him, whispering, "Thanks." His dad nodded.

All six of them sat there worrying. After another fifteen minutes crept by, Dr. Fields came out. The adults subconsciously leaned forward. The doctor walked over to Greg and said, "The surgery will probably take another two hours. They have identified the problem and are working to fix it." He said more, but Greg and the others did not hear much past 'identified the problem'.

When Dr. Fields asked, "Are there any questions?", they snapped back.

Greg asked, "What are her chances?"

The doctor had already said it, but he knew that he often had to repeat things during these moments of high stress. He replied, "50/50." Greg and Sarah suddenly flipped back and forth between some relief and panic, depending on whether they saw the glass half full or half empty.

And so it went for a few more hours. When the two additional hours were up, Dr. Fields said that it might be a few more hours. Six hours after Paul was born, Dr. Sams showed up and announced, "She is in critical care recovery, but stable. I think we fixed the problem, but we need to keep her under observation for at least a few days."

"Can we see her?" Sarah asked.

He replied, "Put on a mask and you can, but she won't know you're there. She's very sedated."

"Can we stay with her?" Greg asked.

"Only for a few minutes. By tomorrow afternoon, we should have a good feel for how cautious we need to be." The doctor started to leave and said, "Two of you can follow me, but only two."

Greg and Sarah looked at Amy, when Joy stepped forward and said, "Don't worry about Amy. We'll look after her. You two, go and see Lisa."

Greg and Sarah left with the doctor, and Amy stayed with her grandparents who seemed better than they were a few moments ago.

When Greg and Sarah walked to Lisa's bed, they leaned on each other to keep from collapsing. Lisa looked near death, but neither would say that out loud. They heard the beeping and looked closely and saw her chest rise slightly. They held each other tightly, not wanting to leave, but feeling so helpless. After a few minutes, the nurse indicated that they should go. Just before walking out, they each reached out and touched Lisa's arm and said, "I love you."

When they returned to the waiting area, their parents were putting on their jackets. John saw them and said, "We assume you will be staying here. We're taking Amy with us and making sure she is taken care of." He paused and added, "Do either of you want us to bring you anything?"

Greg and Sarah stood there, trying to think. Sarah answered, "Toothbrushes, toothpaste, change of clothes for us." Greg nodded.

Greg reached into his pocket to get the apartment key, but it was not there. Before he panicked, Joy chimed in, "I have your key, already."

Betty then added, "No matter what time it is, if either of you need anything, call us."

"Thanks, Betty," Greg responded.

And so the long night began. After about an hour John returned with toiletries and some food. But after delivering the items, he left, leaving Lisa's spouses to worry on their own.

Throughout the night, Sarah kept waking up and worrying about Paul, so she would walk down to the nursery and see him sleeping peacefully with two nurses nearby to care for the newborns. At one point during the night, she arrived when he wanted to be fed, so she had the opportunity to feed him. She spent the next half hour staring at her son, occasionally letting a tear fall, and singing softly while he drank from the bottle.

But all of this worrying left her exhausted; Greg was just as wiped.

About 9 AM, the next morning, Sarah was sleeping with her head in Greg's lap, when the doctor walked through. Greg called after him quietly, "Any updates?"

Doctor paused for a moment and replied, "Still stable. She's not out of the woods, but I'm encouraged."

Greg nodded his thanks and leaned back in his chair. He looked down at Sarah and just wanted to hug her and never let her go, but he decided to just let her sleep.

About an hour later, the grandparents and Amy returned. As Greg was filling them in, Sarah woke up. It took a moment for her to realize where she was and why she was there. Then she looked at Greg, who quickly told her the little he knew.

The six of them waited for another few hours; Greg finally got some sleep. Around 1 PM, Dr. Sams came out, and said, "We're moving her to a recovery room." Then he translated, "She seems to be doing fine so far. We are no longer worried that things will turn bad quickly." There are an audible sigh of relief in the room. "We are reducing the sedation. She should be aware of other people in about two hours. I know it's difficult, but get something to eat and relax. You get to visit her around 3."

Sarah hugged Greg and wept, letting out whatever emotions she still had bottled up. Greg held her tightly and wept as well. Amy walked over and hugged their legs, giving impetus for two of her parents to kneel for a family hug.

The doctor then stepped to Greg and lowered his voice a little, "Realize that she will not be able to get pregnant again. She is done with that." Greg nodded; it was the least of his concerns.

John walked over and asked, "For what are you three hungry?"


Around three, the family went to Lisa's room and entered to see a very groggy, but awake, Lisa. She attempted a smile and whispered, "Did I miss anything?"

Sarah replied, "You are the new mother of a beautiful baby boy."

Lisa weakly replied, "Can I see him?"

"Not yet, I'm afraid," responded Greg. Lisa attempted a frown, but only those who knew her well saw it.

Sarah walked over and kissed Lisa on the forehead. Greg held her hand and kissed her on the same spot. Then Lisa noticed Amy and the rest of the gang. Lisa's smile was noticeable.

When Greg and Sarah knew Lisa was going to be alright, they relaxed a great deal. Their parents stuck around to make sure almost all of the needs everyone were met. Sarah and Greg slept in the hospital room with Lisa at night, while their parents took care of (read that as 'spoiled') Amy for a few hours.

A few days later, when Lisa was off the massive pain killers, Paul was brought in to be breast fed. Because of his having been bottle fed a great deal for the first few days, he did not take to breast feeding as quickly as Amy, but with the help of the hospital's lactation specialist, Paul was able to transition and was breast fed half the time he ate.

One night, Amy was being looked after by her grandparents, and Paul was sleeping soundly in his crib beside Lisa's bed. Lisa was getting some natural rest, while Greg and Sarah were snuggling on the couch in Lisa's room. Neither were sleeping, but were enjoying the closeness. Greg had his arm around Sarah and was dragging his fingertips up and down her bare arm. Sarah nestled her head near his shoulder, smiling. She turned her head to Greg and leaned upwards letting him know she wanted a kiss. Greg leaned his head down and kissed her. Their lips met, remembering the sensual pleasure of a partner's kiss. Out of instinct, their lips parted, and their tongues touched. Soon, they were locked in a passionate embrace, concentrating on the kiss.

After a few minutes, Sarah shifted and stood up. Greg's hopes were realized when she started to unbutton her blouse. Sarah's fingers nervously undid each button, feeling like this was the first time she had made love to Greg. When her blouse was undone, Greg reached up and unhooked her bra, letting her beautiful breasts feel the cool air. He reached up and let his fingers remember the magnificence. Sarah closed her eyes and remembered the touch; her cock started to press against her skirt.

He noticed and moved a hand to massage the growing bulge. Sarah took a deep breath to express her satisfaction, and Greg rubbed a slightly faster. She leaned forward and whispered, "You keep that up, and I'll cum inside my skirt."

Greg pulled her onto his lap, moved his hand to the back of her head, and pressed her closer for a more impassioned kiss. She ground her cock into his as they kissed. They both moaned softly not wanting to wake anyone.

He whispered to her, "My cock wants to be inside you."

Sarah smiled and replied, "Any particular hole?"

"Are you clean?" Greg asked as quietly as possible.

She nodded and whispered, "I was hoping we might do this, so I made sure." She asked again, "Any particular hole?"

He shook his head, and she moved back enough to unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip his pants. Soon his growing cock was feeling the air. She took a hold of his cock and stroked it gently and firmly, getting it stiff. He whispered, "I won't last long, so the first hole will do it."

She leaned over, and he tilted his head back, expecting a blow job, but she gently kissed the engorged head. She straddled his legs, positioned his cock up, and lowered her ass onto it. Her moans became a little louder as his cock slid into her ass. She moved slowly, wanting to keep him from cumming too soon. When her ass cheeks touched his thighs, she bobbed up and down in short quick movements. Greg pulled her mouth to his to stifle the moans. A few seconds later, he thrust his hips up, forcing his cock deep into her welcoming ass, lifting them both up, and he came, shooting a larger than usual load into his wife.

As his cock pulsed inside her ass, she felt the pre-cum start to drip out of the tip of her own penis. She milked his cock with her anal muscles and reached down, getting some of her early cum on her finger. She lifted this cum to Greg's lips, who sucked it clean. She repeated until the throbbing stopped. Then she stood, letting his jizz leak out of her ass onto his cock, balls, and the couch.

She backed up and licked the loose cum from his cock and balls. She scooped up the fluids from the couch and brought her fingers up to her mouth. She sucked slowly on her fingers, making her husband want her own cum more and more. As Greg's eyes got bigger and his mouth dropped open slightly, she stepped forward and thrust her stiff cock with another drop of pre-cum into her husband's mouth.

She did not have to fuck his mouth long before she shot her load into his mouth. He drained her cock and swallowed what he could. She sat back down on his lap and kissed him, tasting her own jizz.

Then they heard a noise from the bed. Sarah turned to see Lisa watching them. Lisa smiled and said, "Don't I get a taste?"

Sarah got off Greg's lap, went over, and kissed Lisa on the mouth. Greg kissed her next, letting Lisa get a taste of her wife. When done, Lisa looked at her spouses, smiled, and said, "I miss those tastes."

Sarah asked, "Would you like some more right now?"

Lisa answered quietly, "Thanks honey, but I think the small taste is about all I can handle at the moment." Her spouses kissed her again and said good night. Paul was still sleeping quietly.

A week later, Lisa was able to come home with Paul, and Sarah and Greg pampered her as much as they could. They were exhausted, but they knew that they did not have time to rest, since they had two children and a sick wife to help. However, their parents stayed in town for a while to help out when they could. It had not been so long that any of them had forgotten how to care for a new born or small child, no matter how much they tried to suppress those memories.

With the help of the five functioning adults, each one had time to get at least five hours of sleep each night. One of the grandparents would stay the night to help. Greg and Sarah really appreciated the help, but it dampened their fucking each other, causing an even greater increase in any carnal desires which they felt for each other. Their mothers acted as if they were oblivious to this, but Greg's dad was keenly aware how a man's mind works. Although he would not say anything explicit, he tried to get Joy and Betty out of the house with the two grandchildren. The first few times he managed this, Sarah and Greg just slept. However, eventually, they felt desire for each other greater than for sleeping.

Lisa was asleep in the bedroom when the house calmed down, and the couple was were on the couch together, Sarah leaning against Greg who had his arm around her. Their eyes were at half mast, as Greg lazily moved his hand up and down Sarah's arm. Her body lay against his, the small of her back pressing against his covered cock. As they started to drift, his cock started to swell. He didn't shift, letting it press into his wife. Sarah smiled as she felt it. She then reached down and rubbed her own cock through her skirt and moaned softly.

His hands moved from stroking her arms to unbuttoning her blouse. She inhaled slowly and deeply as she became aroused with her own actions and her anticipations. When her husband had released her breasts, she arched her back, begging him to touch them. He obliged by dragging his fingertips over and around her nipples, avoiding contact with her sensitive protrusions, as much as he wanted to spend the next ten minutes fingering them.

Sarah maintained her stroking her cock steadily and firmly, keeping control as long as she was able. Greg's cock was straining in his clothes, wanting to be freely erect, but instead was trapped by his position. She was quite aware of his predicament, as she could feel it straining against her with less than a centimeter separating direct contact.

He started to ask her to shift so he could free himself, but she anticipated his request, reached up over her head and caressed his cheek, and said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye and a wry grin, "Not yet, Dear. I need you to help me first." She moved her hand down his arm to his hand and guided it to her nipples. Placing and manipulating his hand to rub her sensitive spot. She jutted her chest out more and breathed deeply, moaning a little louder than before, as he got more into the moment and obeyed her desire.

Greg reached up with his other hand to play with her other breast, but Sarah stopped him and guided it to her cock. He started to pump her hard erection, slowly at first, but as her breathing became shallow and her moans grew louder, he increased the pace. He timed his pinching, pulling, and massaging her nipples in sync with his masturbating her.

Occasionally, he would forget about his own stiffness, but inevitably, it would press harder against her, spurring him to pump her faster. Sarah's moans grew louder and louder. She felt herself getting closer and closer to shooting her load into the air, and not caring about the furniture or the noise – really not caring about anything except how good he made her feel.

Her moans turned more primal as she got closer. Greg shift for a better hold, and once reaching it, he stroked her faster and faster, and then with a loud grunt and shudder, she shot her cum load a foot into the air, to have it shower back down on her stomach, his hand, and her cock.

Greg pumped more slowly, watching each subsequent spurt shoot less until it just flowed out of the tip and over his hand. Sarah yawned as her body relaxed, but he was not going to let her go to sleep just yet. He moved his cum covered hand up her body, through more sticky fluids, tracing cum rings around her nipples, up her neck to her mouth. She licked his fingers seductively causing his cock to be as erect as a bent over cock can be. He pulled his hand from her mouth and licked the remaining cum away.

She laughed lovingly at the torture through which she was putting him. She then said, "Greg, I believe you have some needs."

He wasted little time; he rolled out from under her, stood, and freed his cock. She smiled and asked, "Which hole would you like?" This caused Greg a moment of uncertainty, since he wanted anything and everything. Sarah saw this, sat up, leaned over and licked the head of his cock.

He thought he might lose it immediately, but maintained enough control to at least last a little longer. Sarah took the entire head into her mouth, letting her soft lips and very wet tongue work their magic. He closed his eyes and unconsciously rocked his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. Sarah smiled, and worked her lips and tongue up and down his hard shaft. At that moment, it was the best blow job he had ever been given. Likewise to her, it was the best his cock had ever tasted.

Soon they were both lost in the ecstasy. Greg's moans got louder, spurring faster mouth fucking. Sarah felt him ready to cum, reached between his legs, and inserted a finger into his ass to massage his prostate. This was too much for him, and with a grunt, he shot his cum load all over his wife's greedy tongue. She swallowed some, but let the some dribble out back onto his cock – and some onto the rug.

When the pulsing stopped, she pulled her head back and placed her hand under his cock to catch the bit which dribbled out at the end. She then stood and presented her hand for him to lick, which he did. While he licked one hand, she reach down with the other, wiped up some cum from his cock and brought this up for her own tasting.

They then kissed, exchanging tastes with each other. Sarah scooped up some more and before Greg could lick it off, she said, "Let's see if Lisa is up for it." He nodded.

So the two of them went into the bedroom to find Lisa awake and reading. Weakly, she said, "It's about time you two came in here. You were making so much noise, I almost went in there, but my body said 'no'."

"We're sorry, Lisa," Greg apologized.

"But we brought something for you," Sarah added, "if you are up for it."

Lisa smiled and replied, "I think I am."

Sarah presented the cum on her hand for Lisa to lick. Lisa first inhaled deeply – taking in the scent, smiled, and said, "Greg's?" Her spouses laughed and nodded.

Lisa extended her tongue and let it run through the cum. She pulled her tongue back in, closed her eyes, and smiled as she savored the taste. Sarah offer her more, which Lisa accepted. Then Greg got onto the bed and moved so that his cock was near her mouth. She opened welcomingly and licked up and down his now limp cock. After a few licks, she took the whole cock in her mouth and sucked slowly and carefully. She then pulled back until her head hit the pillow.

"Thanks," she whispered, and she closed her eyes to dream of her spouses and their delicious cum.

Sarah and Greg left the bedroom and cleaned up before people returned. It was a slow clean-up, as they took time to fondle each other and make suggestions for other positions or games.

By the time their parents and children returned, the living room was looking good, with just a few wet spots which would dry over the next hour completely unnoticed.


After a month of recovery, Lisa was up and moving around freely, although not necessarily comfortably. She had not returned to work yet, although Greg and Sarah had, leaving Lisa to tend to the two small children. Lisa loved the time with her kids, although she missed conversations which were more sophisticated than the alphabet and numbers. But she knew that the time with the kids was short and she did not want to waste moments on less important things.

However, by the time Sarah or Greg would come home, she was ready to hand the children over and go hide in the bathroom, knowing that the kids were being handled by someone else who loved them. Greg and Sarah also did not mind, because they missed their kids, too.

One Saturday afternoon, Sarah and Greg wanted to boost Lisa's spirits. The kids were sleeping – at the same time! – so the three adults were on the couch trying to decide what to watch. Lisa was lying down with her feet on Greg's lap and her back leaning up against Sarah's chest. Greg was massaging Lisa's feet, while Sarah was caressing Lisa's arms. Lisa soon forgot about the decision to watch anything and started purring from the touch of her lovers. Sarah leaned over and kissed Lisa's forehead, and Lisa inhaled slightly deeper with anticipation. Greg's foot massage progressed up from her feet to her calves and back down. Sarah's massage of Lisa's arm ran longer strokes up and down, getting closer to Lisa's breasts, but not too close to spoil the build-up.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.