Online Threesome - Cover

Online Threesome

by Robbie Robb

Copyright© 2015 by Robbie Robb

Sex Story: Jason is a bi-curious guy who posts online looking for penpals. One of these penpals turned into a real-life meeting. This is that story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Fisting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   .

I open the door to greet you, "Laurie? Hi! Great to finally meet you! Come on in!" I open the door wider and stand aside so that you and your guest can enter my house. I casually check you both out as you walk in and smile my approval. I turn to your guest, "Hi, I'm Jason, but Laurie's probably already told you that. You must be Scott." The two of us shake hands.

"Let's have a drink and get to know each other a bit," I suggest.

"That is a terrific idea," you reply. "I don't know about you, but I'm pretty fuckin' nervous right now. If Scott wasn't here I'd have probably bailed at the end of the street," you laugh nervously.

We make our way into the living room and I prepare some martinis for us to enjoy as we get to know one another. Taking a sip, I start, "Well, you two have a bit of an advantage on me as you're already friends. So, what do you want to know?"

Scott is the first one to speak up, "How bi are you? What have you done? Enquiring minds want to know."

We all laugh at his successful ice-breaking. "Honestly, I have no fucking idea. I know I'm REALLY damn curious. I can get off just as easily watching gay porn as I can straight porn. Some of my hottest fantasies involve another guy. So right now I'd say I'm pretty damn bi. However, my experience is very limited. I've been with a guy all of twice. The first time was a guy I met through a mutual friend. We chatted online for a couple years before finally finding the time, and courage, to actually meet up. We went down on each other. He made me cum and swallowed it. I wasn't able to get him to cum but he ended up getting off all over my ass from rubbing against me. Oh man ... thinking about the feel of his warm spunk splashing on my ass and back still gives me shivers of excitement. We still chat but have never managed to find a time to get together to do more. The second time was even less eventful. I was at a friends place and her husband went down on me out by the pool. They're completely open but we didn't want to be away from everyone else too long so it was just a quick blowjob. I was so shocked and nervous that I wasn't even able to get off. So yeah, if all goes according to plan tonight then you're going to be lucky number one. Hopefully you're okay with breaking in a noob."

He had a huge grin on his face, "Oh yeah, I don't think that will be a problem."

"So what about you two? Laurie only mentioned that she had a friend who would be willing to have some fun tonight. How'd you two meet?"

You swallow your mouthful of martini and smiled, "A lot like this actually. We both were visitors to a website devoted to various kinks and fetishes. He sent through a friend request, we chatted a bit, discovered a bunch of mutual interests and struck up a friendship. Mixed in with the friendly banter was some pretty steamy exchanges that left me absolutely dripping and Scott hard as a rock. It wasn't too long before we arranged to meet for the first time. We had a great time but there were certain ... compatibility ... issues. So, as we often fantasized about, whenever we got together to play we would bring along a third. Sometimes a woman, sometimes a man."

"Compatibility issues?" I asked, my one eyebrow arching like Spock's.

"You'll see," you answered cryptically. "Man ... that martini is already starting to feel good. I probably should have had some supper before drinking that," you laugh. "Do you have anything you could put on the TV to help with the mood?"

I smiled, nodded, and reached for the remote. Accessing my server I pulled up a video file and hit play. The 65" screen came to life showing a woman and two men on a bed. The one man and woman were in a classic 69 while the other man was pumping in and out of the woman. About every third stroke the man would pull completely out and slide his cock into the waiting mouth of the other guy. Scott let out a small moan in pleasure at watching it. "Great choice," he said.

You motioned to me to sit between you and Scott on the couch so I set down my nearly empty glass and move over between you. As we're watching the screen I feel a hand, then two, start to caress my already hard cock through my pants. I instinctively moan and lean back a bit to provide better access. I look down to see you reach up and undo the button and lower the fly. You reach in and pull out my cock. "Mmmm, very nice," you whisper. "This will fit quite nicely." You wrap your hand around its inch and half diameter and gently stroke its seven inches. You lean over and our tongues meet in a desperate passion, fighting one another for dominance. It was then I feel something warm engulf my cock. I hadn't even noticed you had stopped stroking in our passion. I know immediately that Scott has wrapped his mouth around my shaft.

"Oh god yes," I moan into your mouth. "This is so good."

And as fast as we started kissing, you pull away. "Let's move this someplace a bit more flat shall we?" you suggest.

I lead the way to my bedroom and the king size bed within, "How about this?" I ask, gesturing to the bed.

"Yep, that'll work," the both of you respond at the same time.

Had there been a world record for three people getting undressed, it would have be broken at that moment. I gasped as Scott revealed his cock. From the bulge of his pants I knew it was a good size but had no idea. It looked to be between nine and ten inches long and two inches thick. My exposed cock twitched at the thought of that monster inside me. "Holy. Fuck," I managed.

You both laughed. "Yep. Now you see what I meant by compatibility issues. As much as I want to take him all the way I simply can't. And I have a tendency to get carried away when I'm fucking so I've found that it's best to simply keep Scott's monster out of me so that I don't get hurt. You, however, look like the absolute perfect fit. We'll soon find out!"

With that, you guide Scott over to the bed and have him lie down. "I may not be able to fuck him, but I can still blow him," you say as lower your mouth around his head. After a couple seconds you raise up, "Why don't you come help me? I'm sure Scott would love to feel your mouth wrapped around his giant dick."

I move over to the bed and position myself on the opposite side of Scott. "Let me know if I do anything wrong," I tell him. Lost in his lust, he just nods and smiles. As I slide the head of his cock into my mouth you go further down and softly start kissing and caressing his plum-sized balls. I start to work his cock further into my mouth while using my hand to stroke the length that remains outside. I reposition myself on the bed so that I'm at more of a natural angle to be able to take him deeper inside my mouth and do my best. We continue at this pace for a while, occasionally switching positions so that I'm working his balls while you engulf him.

"Oh god, you two are great. Jason, you're a fucking natural. I'm starting to get close though so if you want my cum you better get your mouth on me," Scott moans.

Wasting no time, we switch back and I lower my mouth over his cock. I keep pressing down until only a bit over an inch remains. Breathing is tricky but I manage a breath and then force my way down his entire shaft. I can't hold it there for long as breathing is impossible now. I pull back up so that only a few inches remain and start to work his shaft with my hand faster. I can feel his cock start to twitch as his cum starts to boil out of his balls. I feel the first jet of cum hit the back of my throat. I was ready for it but the quantity still managed to take my surprise. I had to swallow fast to avoid being overwhelmed by my first ever mouthful of cum. Sure, I had tasted mine before, but having another man shoot directly into my mouth was an entirely different sensation. Any question of my bisexuality was quickly being erased as I swallowed mouthful after mouthful of his hot, sticky cum. As he finished cumming he motioned for me to take my mouth of him. Knowing how sensitive my cock gets immediately after cumming I do as he asks. "Well?" he asked, looking at me? "How was that?"

I smile. "That," I say, "was fucking awesome. I'm hooked."

"Excellent! Now, let's look after our girl here. I bet her pussy is simply dripping wet right now!"

You smile as you lay back, exposing yourself to us. Scott moves down the bed and starts kissing your body beginning with your feet and working his way slowly up your legs. I start with your lips, our tongues twirling around each other before moving over to your neck and further down. As I reach your swollen nipples, Scott reaches your wet pussy. I suck in one of your nipples at the same time as he sucks on your enlarged clit. Our combined efforts send you into your first orgasm of the night. After you start to come down from the momentary high I continue to work my way further down your body. Your legs are spread wide open and Scott is working a couple fingers in and out of your pussy, your juices running down his fingers and onto the bed below. I start to suck and flick your clit with my tongue.

"Oh yes!" you cry out. "Keep doing that. I can feel it building!"

Your hands aren't idle while we're focusing on your center. You're caressing my balls and teasing my ass by brushing your finger over the tight opening periodically. You hear me moan every time you even close to my ass. Soon you start to pay more attention directly to my asshole, pressing directly on it but not hard enough to penetrate. You pull your hand away and I let out a small moan of disappointment. My disappointment quickly turns to ecstasy as your fingers return. I realize you had them in your mouth, getting them wet so that they would slide in easier.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.