My Innocent Daughter. Yeah. - Cover

My Innocent Daughter. Yeah.

Copyright© 2015 by Daydreamz

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My daughter doesn't do girlie or sexy, she's into sports, and now parkour. Trouble is, she's still in ninth grade but the guys she's started doing it with are college age. How protective should I be?? If only I could discuss it with her mother, but she ran off with another woman a couple of years ago.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Voyeurism   Size  

While Lucie and Madison were in the shower I tried to get my head together. It was bad that I’d kept watching of course - continuing after the point where I knew there was no danger to my daughter. I’d made it even worse by stroking my cock to two orgasms, while I’d spied on her naked body and on her fucking, cumming and being cummed on.

Even worse, I was going to keep watching. The sight of Greg’s huge cock sliding into Lucie’s lean, lissom body had been amazing, and I had to know if it was going to be followed by Connor’s even more massive weapon.

I fretted guiltily for about twenty minutes, until the girls emerged, grinning and glowing, and my cock put my conscience back in its box. They danced, to whatever the music was I couldn’t quite identify the beat, while the guys gazed from the bed. I gazed. Lucie and Madison were incredibly sexy together. Of course they’re both well-coordinated. Their perfect bodies moved fluidly in front of and against each other, and it was plain to see they really fancied each other as they swayed, touched, caressed and kissed.

My eye was drawn to movement on the overhead shot; each six-packed guy’s abdomen had a huge snake creeping up it. In a few more seconds Greg’s thick piston was reaching as far as his belly button, while Connor’s baseball bat had extended an inch beyond his. The cocks were twitching slightly - all on their own because the guys seemed to be taking care not to touch them in case once they did they wouldn’t be able to stop.

Lucie was enjoying teasing them I could see, glancing over in-between holding lustful eye contact with the delectable blue-eyed blonde. But the boys were grinning cheerfully at the beautiful, sexy dance before them; I realized they were confident their outsize equipment was going to see some more action before the evening was over. And that it was my Lucie who was going to satisfy them, one way or another.

I noticed they were taking care to lust after only Lucie and not Madison; I could imagine it would ruin things if Maddie felt they were after her sexually, and I was immensely impressed with how the boys managed it.

Personally I was glad I could lust after both the stunning girls, behind the safety of my bedroom door. Well in a way I couldn’t, not really, what with one of them being my own daughter and both being spied on, but I’d have to deal with the guilt later. For now ... well I was on my third tissue.

After a couple of songs Madison grabbed Lucie’s hand and pulled her towards the end of the bed. The guys shifted their legs to make room, as Madison lay down on her back, with her pert ass on the edge, and spread her toned, elegant legs. With practised-looking ease Lucie dropped to her knees, licked slowly, in one motion, up the inside of a taut thigh, and began working Madison over.

Lucie’s glossy, multi-shaded brown hair spread over Madison’s thighs as I watched the back of Lucie’s head move around suggestively. Maddie - I almost felt I knew her by now - moved around too, as her clit and labia were licked and sucked and - by the look of it - nibbled. She played with her own conical teen tits, stroking and squeezing them and tugging the nipples. Her sexy little mouth came open a little, no doubt to aid some ecstatic gasping.

The incredible scene continued to play for several fascinating minutes, while I fondled my throbbing cock and the boys lay goggling with theirs at the ready. Eventually Lucie took pity on her writhing playmate and moved to the side, so she could get some of her long, deft fingers in. I couldn’t see how many fingers, but it was enough because almost straightaway Maddie arched, her pelvis lifted off the bed and she visibly shuddered through a delicious and quite violent orgasm. It was brief, but clearly euphoric. Her third one, assuming she’d enjoyed one in the shower.

Once it had faded Lucie crawled up onto her to have her face licked, shared a lingering kiss, then kept going. She crawled up until her pussy was above Maddie’s face, whereupon Maddie did a curl to lift her mouth up to be in range. Maddie’s lean, toned stomach muscles stood out as she did a little workout while she ate my underage daughter. Meanwhile the boys were starting on Lucie’s impressive tits, which had now come within their range.

Connor shuffled down for a kiss, followed by Greg. Lucie kissed them enthusiastically while her lithe, athletic body was beginning to writhe as her older friends ganged up on her once more.

They’re all so lean and athletic, so well-coordinated, that they never broke the mood while they rearranged themselves for what I gradually realized was going to be the main event - Maddie was sated and the others had had their emergency orgasms, so now they could make everything last.

It ended up with Lucie on hands and knees, Connor on her right and Maddie on her left - on ‘my’ side, Lucie being side-on to the camera on the wall. Greg knelt behind her, offering up his huge, hard cock to her young but, I now knew, by no means virgin pussy.

He slid smoothly in and started to fuck, his hands on her sexy hips. I watched his ass muscles tightening and relaxing as he pistoned his enormous pole slowly in and out. Lucie grinned happily at Connor, who was fondling her right tit, and at Maddie who was playing with her clit.

They fucked her gently for several minutes. She seemed dreamily content with that level of stimulation. After a while Greg eased out and I tensed as the boys swapped position, with their cocks waving meatily around my naked Lucie. Greg’s was glistening along its entire length, which was reassuring I guess, as Connor took up station behind her with his dry one.

He maneuvered his collossal cockhead, steadying it with a hand on his swaying shaft that looked absurdly long. It was ridiculous how far it was going to end up inside Lucie’s torso, and ridiculous how it didn’t look all that much thinner than her ankles.

I watched him press it onto her, then gently pump a rhythmic pressure. I could imagine the hard, rounded torpedo nose spreading Lucie’s plump labia a fraction of an inch at a time, easing into her entrance, letting it stretch. I reckoned she was a little tense too, but after a minute Connor’s muscular ass moved. Progress. He began to fuck, very gently, and over the next minute the length of visible cock definitely shortened by maybe an inch.

There was a strong sense of them all knowing what they were doing as Connor took a good five minutes working the rest of it in. Clearly it might not have been possible at all without Greg’s merely huge cock to prepare the way, or if my ninth-grade daughter hadn’t been so well lubricated and eager to be fucked to oblivion!

Maddie combed Lucie’s dangling hair over to Greg’s side so she could kiss her all over her face. She was leaving Lucie’s clit alone now, because Connor had built up to a slow fuck and even on the silent screen it was obvious Lucie was close. He slowed right down.

They fucked on and on, at a snail’s pace, for maybe ten minutes. Lucie was beginning to squirm some more, and she grinned and said something. Time. Connor speeded up, just a little, and Lucie’s face tensed into that distinctive orgasmic look of ecstasy.

She began to shake, and Connor’s handsome face took on a matching faraway intensity as they both began to cum. I pictured the fountain of semen that must be flooding my little girl’s spasming pussy, perhaps only slightly reduced in volume from the deluge that had so thoroughly coated her tits earlier.

Connor was staying gentle though, not slamming into her but keeping his slow rhythm going even while he was obviously pumping sperm by the bucketload. He was making it last, savoring Lucie’s tight, convulsing pussy while it massaged more and more cum out of his massive sex piston.

Lucie’s lithe body was visibly shuddering even on screen. Christ knew what it had to be like for her, or for Maddie and Greg. Greg seemed to have that thought too, for when the orgasms had finally faded away he got to his knees, exchanging a smile with Connor, and with Lucie.

Connor gradually pulled his cock back and back, until it sagged down and the entire length and vast, dripping cockhead were revealed to the camera. He made way for Greg behind Lucie’s firm ass, and I understood why Connor had been so gentle - the fuck would be ongoing for their young partner. Greg slid his revived cock into Lucie’s love tunnel, as her smile widened again.

Like Connor he fucked her slowly and gently this time, spinning it out, keeping himself and Lucie up on the sex high. Connor lay down on his back next to Lucie, and after a minute his eyes closed. I guess the bigger your cock and balls are, the more it takes out of you when you have to refill them.

Maddie eased herself in under Lucie, between her arms. She looked up into Lucie’s eyes while Lucie bent her elbows slightly, so that her left nipple brushed Maddie’s right one as she was rocked to and fro. Maddie reached up to stroke Lucie cherishingly with her fingertips, watching to see what Lucie wanted.

I saw Lucie give a slight shake of her head. It was a couple of minutes before I understood she meant for Maddie not to finish her when Greg, who hadn’t finished last time of course, quite quickly started cumming. Again he took care not to speed up or bang into her; he just tensed and jerked while his huge balls were evidently adding yet more cascades of cum to Lucie’s insides.

Greg slowly withdrew and Lucie looked at Connor, but he was out of it. She looked down at Maddie, who wrapped her lean, toned arms round Lucie’s chest and pulled her down into a cuddle. The girls settled into another session of affectionate girlie sex, sharing their gorgeous, perfect bodies with each other, and the pace slowed down for the moment.

What was the time? Still not even half past eight. What was going to happen before they broke up and Lucie’s lovers went home? Absurdly it looked like Lucie was waiting for the guys to recover.

I looked down at my cock, which was adorned with a wet tissue for the third time. I wasn’t even sure when I’d cum, but it had to be while I was secretly watching my daughter being fucked by enormous cocks. Nothing was happening that she didn’t want though, so there was no good reason for me to be spying on her. It was wrong to be watching. I closed the camera program, shut the laptop and lay back on the bed.

Without meaning to I dropped off, and when I woke up later on I just pulled the comforter over myself and went back to sleep until the morning. It had been a long time since I’d had three orgasms in barely more than an hour.

The next morning Lucie came down in her usual sweats. Her tits were hidden again, along with her lovely legs, waist and everything else. There was no sign of the sex sirenette in the video; it was the athletic teen person.

“Morning Luce,” I’m allowed to call her Luce, just not sexist things like ‘honey’ or ‘sweetie’ that she says I wouldn’t use with a son. I tried not to look at her too long, in case I couldn’t help visualizing her naked body under the baggy clothes.

“Morning Dad,” she sounded her normal self too as she poured unsweetened juice over her muesli. Don’t get her started about diet. Though I have to admit her skin is amazing.

“Sorry I disappeared last night,” I said, “I guess I was tired.”

“That’s okay Dad,” she smirked, “the guys don’t expect you to see them out, they think I’m up to it.”

“Yes okay,” I had to grin. “I know you’re growing up. In fact, I’ve been meaning to have ... you know ... THAT conversation with you, about, er, boyfriends, and, um ... precautions?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.