The Male Night Shift Nurse - Cover

The Male Night Shift Nurse

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - From medic to nurse didn't seem like a big jump but Nurse Harry was finding out that there were a lot of things involved in nursing that he had never thought about before.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

When the pandemic hit our hospital and every other hospital around the world, things seemed like I was on top of the world enjoying my nocturnal assignments beyond my wildest dreams.

In all honesty, I had never heard of Wuhan, China before but it seemed odd that they were sending all of their travelers all over the world on vacation and what have you but they were not allowed anywhere else in the Peoples Republic of China. Having spent most of my adult life in health care, I thought it was fastest way to turn an ordinary epidemic into a pandemic of historic proportion similar to the Black Plague or the Spanish Flu. Then, there was the spirited campaign to change the name of the thing from “The Wuhan Flu” into something called “Covid19” appeared to be pure propaganda.

Strangely, at the time, I was considering moving from the hospital to a skilled nursing facility that was connected to a system of assisted living communities and nursing homes. The pay was almost double what I was getting at the hospital and the only reason I turned it down was all the fine nurses and the candy stripers at the hospital and the fact that a lot of the female patients were in the prime of life and still interested in the facts of life.

In retrospect it was the smartest decision I had ever made.

My immediate supervisor Nurse Betty was giving me loads of TLC (Tender Loving Care) before my night shifts and her ministrations were memorable for their demands on the quality and the quantity of spunk that I ejaculated ever since she had interrogated me in her office about my naughty behavior with staff.

The sight of her bending over her desk exposing her French undies with the garters and white nylons was etched in my mind and I would often touch myself down there to recall entering into her garden of paradise the very first time.

My favorite Nurse Ginny was down on her knees servicing me at the moment and we both had our face masks down on our chins to allow us the close contact required to complete the transfer of my juices into her throat.

“Oh, Nurse Harry, are you sure there is no camera here?”

I reassured my co-conspirator in obscene behavior Nurse Ginny that the rules did not allow them to place cameras in the rest rooms as it would be an invasion of privacy that could not be relaxed even in this time of emergency and unrest.

“There, there, Nurse Ginny, we are absolutely safe here, I assure you.”

I held my palm at the back of her nicely brushed hair and pressed her face into my groin as I was at the homestretch of my explosion into her wet and wonderful oral cave of pleasure.

She gagged slightly and I eased off on the pressure because I was definitely not into that sort of sexual perversion at all. In recognition of my mercy, she made her tongue work overtime and I soon started spurting my cream down her pretty throat in a cycle of spurts that must have forced her to swallow hard and fast to keep up with my draining fluids.

Nurse Amy came in and studied us intently with her hand between her legs frigging her clitoris like she wanted to catch up with us and get her fair share of voyeuristic pleasure. Then she sat on the nearest bowl and smiled at us as she piddled an unending stream of bad girl piss into the white enamel throne making Nurse Ginny giggle nervously because she had at one time been heavily into the “water sports” fetish that a lot of the nurses held close to their hearts but regrettably with same sex partners because it felt more comfortable and less submissive that way.

I had watched my Ginny anoint various immature candy stripers in the interesting fetish and the humiliation was supreme as the young girls submitted to the act with an air of obedience and disgust at their own degraded action in accepting the stuff all over their naked bodies and sometimes even into their open mouths tasting it like it was a fine wine that they were sampling and not the waste water from another female.

I noticed that none of them were inviting me to do them in a similar manner and I could appreciate that they had a certain sense of shyness about giving me that level of control over their physical form.

It suddenly came to me that the first time I had actually taken Nurse Ginny into my bed she had an accident and had wetted my pajama bottoms from waist to toe and we had laughed at it as just too much wine before going to sleep. Looking back on it now, I suspected she was venting her need to use her fetish to get off whilst I was sleeping and had probably enjoyed it immensely.

Of course, the Coronavirus changed everything at the hospital.

No more candy stripers walking around waiting to be taken advantage of.

No more stolen kisses and up close and personal groping in the darkened hallways between the male and female staff.

Masks and gloves were no longer optional but required.

Social distancing was impossible to maintain when you are tending to a patient’s needs. Yet constant reminders of the six foot distance are all over the place like some mandatory rule.

Checking for even the slightest fever makes every health care worker fearful of being sent home in the middle of a shift.

Finally, after a full month of the bullshit, I elected to be a bad boy and started looking for fellow nurses willing to bend over in the middle of the night and spread their cheeks for me and my deprived cock risking the dreaded virus that had taken away all the fun from my night shifts with a stern warning to adhere to all the rules.

We had lost the candy stripers but a new contingent of middle-aged females came into the wards to assist us and they were mostly submissive in nature and willing to follow the orders of an actual Registered Nurse with oodles of experience in breaking the rules for the better good of mankind, more specifically, for my oversexed dick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.