Reverend Jackson

by raplucknett

Copyright© 2015 by raplucknett

Erotic Sex Story: Who knows what really goes on at a church.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Anal Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   Clergy   Public Sex   .

I found myself in the middle of something that I couldn't get myself out. It was one of the things on this planet I dread the most. Church. It was like the ultimate torture for me. I hated having to wake up for that every morning. I didn't like the fact that it was a bunch of old people that just looked around and judged people all the time. I felt like I was going to court minus the cops and the fines and jail time. The only difference was I had to go every Sunday morning. I even tried to get kicked out a few times, but it didn't work. They claimed they loved me too much, and I couldn't get kicked out, bummer.

Today, I walked in wearing a black tee and a pair of jeans with a three row gothic belt. with my hair cornrowed down to the middle part of my back. My hair was long and thick, so it was done in about seven of them, like the way ladies used to get theirs done a while back. I had a medium skinned tone, and light brown eyes that got darker whenever I got mad. I had to wear glasses which was because I was too nervous to try out contacts, and they just made me look even nerdier. Oh well, it wasn't too bad because there were no girls around my age to crack jokes on me at church. It was hard being a college kid here. It was just a bunch of old people who wasn't getting any.

Today I sat on the back row, and tuned out the whole service as usual while I surfed the internet on my phone. I just cared about getting back home before the game came on. Pittsburgh and Green Bay. That was going to be a good game. After about ten minutes into the service while the choir was getting loud, I stepped outside, and walked over to the car. Before I could put my keys in the ignition, I looked out the corner of my eye, and saw someone behind the pastor's house.

I needed something to liven up my day. I closed the door, and locked the car behind me as I walked over to see what was going on. I know that I wasn't seeing things, and I headed over there, and followed the footprints I saw on the floor. Whoever it was, I hope they wasn't playing games with me. As soon as I turned the corner, I saw one of the lady ministers in the church, Reverend Jackson fingering herself. Skirt hiked up around her waist, and just going at it with herself. I didn't think I would ever see someone like her doing that doing something like that in a million years. To be honest I thought preachers stopped getting laid once they became a minister, or so I thought.

She was about 55 years old as a wild guess, and she was stacked up for her age, and still had a decent shape. She stood right at 5'10, and weighed close to 220 pounds from what I could see. She had about a 38E chest, a round tummy, and a plump 36 inch butt. She was pretty dark, and had a nice smile with some thick lips to make things even better. Her hair was curly, and fell just below her shoulders. The green skirt she had on was probably just below her knees, and right now her pink panties were yanked to the side, and her fingers were going crazy in her neatly trimmed bush that was drenched in pussy juice.

I make sure no one could see us, and crawled down onto my knees, and the smell of her sweet and tasty pussy filled my nose. It wasn't strong, and she probably hadn't a dick a while. I kissed and licked her inner thighs until I reached her thick pussy lips. She didn't even resist, and she moaned lightly as I licked her thick and full pussy lips, and sucked really hard on her pussy lips that make her shake and groan lightly. Her bush brushed up against my face, and I flicked my tongue fast in and out of her pussy while she rested her thick and full thighs on my shoulders while I my tongue flicked in and out of her like I was never going to sample this delicious pussy ever again. She stopped teasing herself while she grinded her hips up against my face while she wrapped her hands around the back of my head, and pulled on braids while I stuck my tongue all the way in her.

"Oh yessssss!!! That's it!!! OOOHHH!!! That feels so good in me!" she cried as she cupped the back of my neck, and I rolled my tongue hitting every spot making her scream out loud. I wasn't even thinking about what was going on inside. When I teased her clit with my tongue and sucked even harder, that's what drove her over the edge. A high pitched scream with her legs shaving like she was about to freeze to death with her knees wobbly like they were made of jello before she squirted juices wildly all over my face. That did her enough and she dropped her legs off of me, and I quickly crawled up to my feet.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.