Lonesome - Cover

Lonesome

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Flash Story: Things may not be what they seem.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

I was the last one off the last commuter train. I saw a woman sitting at the station but no one else was around since they all hurried away to home. Something seemed wrong so I went over to her and asked if she was ok. Her reply was an enigmatic, “I’m lonesome.”

“You’d better come with me. It’s not safe to be here all by yourself.”

She got up and we walked without talking to my flat only a block away. When we got inside I offered her a glass of wine, “Red or white?”

“White please.”

I sat next to her on the couch with my own glass and there was no conversation. She drank it quickly and as I got up to refill it she stood up and wrapped her arms around me. When I hugged her back she kissed me and it quickly escalated to tongue. Things progressed rapidly with her leading the way to a wonderful lovemaking time.

As I lay on top of her I had to ask, “Was it good for you?”

“Yes but you are not my husband.”

“WHAT!”

“I was waiting for him for a very long time so I got lonesome.”

I jumped up, “We need to get you back there right away.” We dressed quickly annd walked to the train stop. There he was pacing back and forth. He rushed to take her in his arms and I explained that I’d looked after her safety. He said the car had broken down and had to be fixed and she had no phone. He thanked me.

As they walked away she turned and smiled at me. Now I was lonesome.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.