New Career - 1930 - Cover

New Career - 1930

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - John Wilson is shifted to an alternate dimension only slightly different from Depression America of 1930. His job is to protect a very rich young woman from being kidnapped and assassinated before she can bear a daughter. If he fails, the whole universe of time travel will cease to exist, and he will be returned to his original time as if none of his adventures had ever happened.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Time Travel   Violence   Politics  

Author's note: [ and ] delineate mind-to-mind dialog.


Mr. Worthy read the letter and handed it to me as soon as I came into his office at his summons. "John, this is one of those extortion letters. I have handled it as little as possible. I hope there is something there that will help us find the bastards."

I laid the letter on the desk to read it so that I would not get my fingerprints or DNA smeared all over the page. "Please hand me the envelope to keep the letter in so that no identifying marks will be messed up." Mr. Worthy pulled the crumpled envelope from the trash basket, and handed it to me. I carefully inserted the letter back into the envelope and put it into a larger manila envelope with 6¢ worth of stamps on it. "I'll take the envelope to mail at the post office so that I will know that it will go out today."

I went upstairs to change into my motorcycle outfit and invited Arlene to join me for the ride into town. While she was changing clothes, I told her what the letter had to say and why I was mailing it to "Washington." Of course, I was going to have my mentor pick it up, but I wanted to leave a positive trail of the letter reaching the post office and going into the dispatch bag. Once that happened, no one would try to follow it, so it would be safe for the people of the future to pick it up without endangering my cover. Before I left the mansion, I sent a mental message to the future detailing what I was doing and what I wanted them to do.

Arlene's carrying case for her Tommy Gun was ready, so she lovingly deposited it in the metal box behind her motorcycle saddle and locked the lid. We rode to the post office and she stayed with the motorcycles while I mailed the envelope. That was all there was to that errand, so we spent the rest of the morning riding around on back country roads raising as much dust as we could manage. It was a lot of fun, but I could tell that Arlene was a little disappointed that we did not find any bad guys to shoot at.

We reached home in time for a paired shower before lunch, but the timing was close. Alice was a little peeved at us for being so late, but she got over it when I gushed over the Baked Alaska that she had fixed for dessert. Man, that woman could cook!

After lunch, Arlene and I went to the range to demonstrate to Daddy just how proficient she was with the Tommy Gun. Of course, he had to give it a try. It was his first experience with an SMG, and he sprayed bullets all over the place. Not a one hit the target. That was when he really came to appreciate how skilled his daughter had become with the Tommy Gun.

Somewhat chastised, Daddy went back into the house, and Arlene and I spent some time in routine practice with our ACPs. Later, Mr. Worthy commented that after today's demonstration of how well Arlene could handle the Tommy Gun, "I almost wish that they would actually try to kidnap my daughter. That way, she could save us all a lot of trouble by wiping them all out without the expense of a trial."

That night, as I was sleeping, I got a message from my mentor. [John, be very careful. Our analysis of the letter suggests that this is the group that will kill Arlene if given the chance. It is imperative that she survive for the next year, at least. You have already made her pregnant, despite her homemade birth control pills. It appears that you are the father of the child that we are looking for, but we were not sure because the expected child is female, and your DNA tags have been lost through the generations. Thank you for your multiple services to our organization.

[We were not able to identify much from the letter because of the poor records kept in that era. We have a tentative identification of one of the individuals in the kidnap gang. He is probably the leader because he is the one who wrote the letter. His name is Edward Martin, but that will probably not mean much to you or your friends. Unfortunately, that is all that we can give you about the gang.]

[Okay, wait three more days and then call me through the Washington, DC, number. I can be reached at this number. That will be my answer from the "lab" about the letter. Until then, I won't say anything. If I am not here when the call comes in, leave word that I am to call back. That way, I will be covered.]

The next morning after Arlene's and my sexercise and shower, we went to breakfast. Mr. Worthy was there, so I told them, "I want to ride my motorcycle around the county taking a look at any abandoned houses or barns that I can find." As expected, Arlene wanted to come with me, and I figured that she would be an asset in my search. I said, "I will be looking for any place where the kidnap gang might be hiding, and Arlene could guide me to likely sites."

Arlene jumped at that. That way, she could be of help in a legitimate search, and I could keep an eye on her at the same time. Mr. Worthy agreed with my plan, and Arlene could hardly wait to be on the road.

We hurried through breakfast and went upstairs to change clothes. I walked, but Arlene ran. One bit of fun I had was when I helped Arlene to don her shoulder holster. Again, I got to fondle her tits as I helped her to adjust them for a comfortable fit. She helped me with my rig, but I didn't have such delectable tidbits for her to fondle.

When we got to the garage, I attached my Tommy Gun support to the handlebar and mounted the Tommy Gun in place. Just to be extra sure, I used the 100-round drum as my ammunition magazine. We had not made such a provision for Arlene's motorcycle, but she let me know that would happen as soon as we got home. In the meantime, she wore her SMG slung on her back, and she had a pair of 30-round stick magazines installed.

We left with Arlene as leader of the search unless we found some bad guys. She promised that she would then take orders from me as the one with the combat experience. That was acceptable, and we took off on the first leg of our search.

The first place we visited was a somewhat weather-beaten little farm house that seemed to me to be no larger than a decent size chicken coop. It certainly did not look like it would be favored as a hideout by a successful gang of kidnappers. However, prudence demanded that we investigate. I left Arlene to guard my back with her pistol while I went up on the porch and approached the front door.

Dammit, I had only shifted my weight onto my lead foot when a plank in the porch gave way. I was amazingly lucky that my foot landed on something solid under the porch so that I only went through the hole about 12 inches. If I had been injured, the wound would have cured itself in only a few minutes, but that would have made Arlene very suspicious, and she would have demanded an explanation from me.

As it was, only my dignity was affected, and Arlene had the courtesy not to laugh. I pulled my leg from the hole in the porch and very carefully made my way to the front door. The door was wedged closed, but it fell open when I banged my hip against it. I looked inside the room and saw that it had not been disturbed in years. I didn't go any farther into the house because I was afraid of breaking through the floor again. I went back to the motorcycles and told Arlene to write this one off the list of possibles.

She had a small notebook with her and crossed a name off her list. We cranked our motorcycles and left for the next house on her list. I couldn't believe that all of the possible places could be as bad as that one, so I was still alert when we got to the next place. This time, there was both a barn and a house, but we figured that the house was the more likely prospect. This house was larger and generally in much better condition than the previous one, so Arlene took up her Tommy Gun on a just in case basis.

I drew my ACP as I went up the steps to the veranda. Believe me when I tell you that I was much more careful where I put my foot this time. I did reach the front door without mishap. I noted a strange odor in the air as I approached the door, but I ignored it. This time, the door opened easily, but I made no effort to enter the room.

I was assailed by the odor of what must have been skunks! Without hesitation, I slammed the door and backed away, hoping for the best. Thank God that I had not been sprayed! I really don't know if there were currently skunks in that house, but you can bet that I was not going in to investigate. They had answered the question of whether or not humans were occupying the house in a way that was good enough for me. I told Arlene what I had found, and I feared that she was going to split her sides laughing at me. She wrinkled her nose and ordered me to stay away from her until we had ridden a few miles—enough to blow the odor away.

That left the barn to be investigated, but I was almost dead certain that it was empty of humans. Under other circumstances, I might have ordered Arlene to check the barn just to get even with her, but I rejected that idea on this occasion. The barn was near enough that I just walked to it, and I could see when I got close that the rear half of the roof had collapsed. That was enough to declare the barn as too dangerous to enter, and we left for the next site.

Well, we visited three more places before it was close enough to lunch time to require us to go home to eat before continuing our search. This time, we headed to a different quadrant to check out possible places that might house the kidnappers. By this time, the weather was getting warm enough to make us sweat when we weren't riding at full speed, so we decided to cut short the search this afternoon.

We visited only two places, and both of them turned up empty. Oh, well, there were plenty of places to visit over the next few days. We went home and parked our vehicles in the garage. Arlene and I visited the staff mechanic to tell him about the bracket for her Tommy Gun. He came to the garage to look at the one on my motorcycle and stated that he could make a copy for Arlene. However, it would take him more than one day to do everything because of a repair job he was doing on a piece of machinery. Arlene swallowed hard and agreed to the delay. I guess that I should not have been surprised because she was unfailingly polite to everyone except me.

We went into the house to announce that we were back, and Arlene stated that we were going swimming. That caught me by surprise. We didn't go to the bedroom to change into swimsuits, but headed out of the house toward another building that I figured was just another barn or storage building. When we got there, I saw that the building actually covered a swimming pool that I thought was large for a home installation. I had forgotten that the Worthys never did things by halves.

We were the only ones at the pool. Arlene explained that the pool was inside the building because it protected the swimmers from direct sun exposure during the height of summer. Also, the place was heated in the winter so that it was possible to swim any day of the year. Arlene said, "I usually swim for an hour or so each day to stay in good physical condition, and this is a good day to get back to my old habit. Besides, you are along, so I don't have to roust up a life-guard, and that lets me do something that I really enjoy.

With that, she started removing her clothes. "Come on, John. Haven't you ever been swimming naked? I think that it is a wonderful feeling, and Daddy won't let me do it when one of the staff acts as the life-guard, so you just volunteered to keep an eye on me." She laughed at that because she knew that I would never take my eyes off her while she was naked.

"Okay, Honey, I love to skinny-dip, but I didn't know that you did, too. The last one into the water is a rotten egg." That was one of Arlene's favorite expressions, and I enjoyed beating her to it.

There was no way that I was going to be the first into the pool because of the way she distracted me as she removed her clothes. As soon as she was naked, Arlene made a run at the edge of the pool and performed a beautiful dive into the water. She surfaced and began a chant of "Rotten Egg!"

I was only a few seconds behind her and also ran to the lip of the pool, but I did not dive. Instead I jumped in and did a fine example of a "cannon ball." The resulting splash was enough to quell the chant because of the laughter that replaced it. We horsed around for a few minutes splashing each other, and the cool water felt great after coming out of the hot sun.

After that, I heard, "Come on, slow poke. I bet that I can swim faster than you."

Now that was a challenge that I was not going to let her collect on. My SEAL training had made an excellent swimmer out of me, and being able to swim without all of that heavy equipment that SEALs haul around just made it easier for me to swim fast.

As was her custom of never giving a sucker an even break, Arlene began swimming as she issued her challenge. I let her get a few yards lead on me and then I took off after her. I could tell that she was flabbergasted at how quickly I caught her and then pulled away as I swam toward the far end of the pool. She had put forth her maximum effort in unsuccessfully trying to catch me and was puffing for air mightily as she finally came to where I was standing at the end of the pool. I laughed and said, "Honey, you better know what you are doing before you issue challenges like that."

She gave me a dirty look that she might have held for 10 seconds before she started laughing, too. "Dammit, John, I have never seen anybody swim as fast or as effortlessly as you did. Where the hell did you learn to swim like that?"

I winked at her and said, "Well, you might say that the government had something to do with it. You know what they say about government agents—we're always ready."

That was when she caught me by surprise and reached down to grasp my flaccid cock. "Always ready, huh? What about this limp thing?" Naturally, I started growing stiff as soon as her hand touched my cock. Within a time so short that even I was surprised, my cock had reached maximum size and rigidity. "Hmm, maybe I have underestimated your speed in ways besides swimming."

She pulled me a little bit away from the pool wall and wrapped her legs around my hips. She was still holding my cock, and she maneuvered it into position against her pussy slit. A little bit of minor adjustment of her position allowed us to mesh ourselves in the time honored way. I slid all the way in until my pubic bone banged against her clit and I heard the moan of delight that I was getting used to.

I dropped to my knees as this end of the pool was very shallow. Just the very top of our shoulders were out of the water, so it was easy to breathe. The buoyancy of the water made it very easy for us to move against each other and to match our cycling rates exactly. At least for a while. Arlene had no trouble matching strokes with me at first, but, as she began to rise to her climax, she was unable to maintain a rhythmic stroke and I had to hold onto her hips and guide her as I stroked.

As she was getting close to her climax, the door to the pool room opened and someone walked in. I couldn't see who it was because my back was turned to that direction. However, Arlene was not upset, so I kept stroking. You can bet how shocked I was when she said, "Hello, Daddy. Have a seat on a lounge. This won't take much longer. John is such a master at fucking that I am almost th..." She never finished the sentence because at that moment she climaxed and let out a scream that I swear rattled the building.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.