Preview

New Career - 1930

by aubie56

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Historical, Time Travel, Violent, Politics,

Action/Adventure Sex Story: John Wilson is shifted to an alternate dimension only slightly different from Depression America of 1930. His job is to protect a very rich young woman from being kidnapped and assassinated before she can bear a daughter. If he fails, the whole universe of time travel will cease to exist, and he will be returned to his original time as if none of his adventures had ever happened.

Author's note: Some of the conversation in this story is directly mind-to-mind, and that is commonly represented by having the dialog rendered in italics. However, many people, and I am one of them, have trouble reading a long string of italic characters. Therefore, a different system has been used here. Instead of the conventional quotation marks, " and ", bold square brackets are used, [ and ], to delineate mind-to-mind dialog dialog.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.