Quickie Futanari Stories: Caught - Cover

Quickie Futanari Stories: Caught

by Gabrielle Prevot

Copyright© 2015 by Gabrielle Prevot

Fantasy Sex Story: When Paige is sitting in class fantasizing about her professor, the urge overtakes her and she decides to make a quick get away to the bathroom for some relief. What she doesn't know is that someone noticed her secret.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Vignettes   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   .

They were six minutes into class. I can't fucking believe this, why did she wear a dress today? Paige tried to look elsewhere in the room. Anywhere would have done it, the wall, the cute girl with the green wig. I like the wig, especially with those glasses.

But she couldn't look away for long. She tried. Again. But Professor Hughes always brought her back. She would turn away from the white board on her heels, fast enough to swing her skirt wide and flash just a few inches of her thighs through the long slit in the fabric.

Paige felt the familiar pressure. I want to run my hand up those thighs. I want to squeeze her breast and bury myself... her own breasts ached. She bit her lip. Come on, she shifted uncomfortably in her seat. The part that made her special, the part that separated her from every other girl in the room had become restless.

She took a deep breath. Come on, you can do this. Paige focused on the monitor the professor was talking about. I wonder what she would do if she knew? She'd probably like it. I mean, she would be surprised, but ... come on; I'm like the best of both worlds.

She smiled and stared at the shadows that played across the professor's cleavage. She'd fall on the floor in front of me like I was a goddess, and I would drench her with my seed. She almost laughed out loud at her mental phrasing.

Without thinking about it, she adjusted her skirt again. Her gift continued to stretch and thicken but her panties did a good job of hiding her bulge when she was seated.

I bet her breasts stand straight out. No sag. All rockets and mischief.

She imagined Hughes naked in just the knee high boots she wore - the gentle curve of her ass, the heavy prominent breasts with nipples as hard as glass. I bet she's playful in bed too, rowdy.

That was it.

She couldn't take anymore. The bulge between her legs had become painful before she really realized it. Glancing around the room, she measured how far it was to the door. Good, I sat closer than I thought.

Her eyes met the woman with the green wig for a moment. I bet she's playful too. She looked back toward Hughes. Someday, I'm going to have you or someone who reminds me of you.

Paige slipped her tablet into her pack and stepped away from her chair. A few heads turned, a few people glanced. Sorry. She mouthed the word silently and made sure her pack was in front of bulge she knew was probably visible.

She got to the door and headed straight for the bathroom. The privacy of a stall was what she needed. A few moments to herself.

No shoes were visible when she opened the door and she gave a quick sigh of relief. Even with slipping out of the classroom, the walk down the hall, and finally getting to the bathroom, there was still a part of her mind that wouldn't let the image of Professor Hughes go.

Pressing open a stall door, she slipped inside, balanced the strap of her pack on the hook inside, and hurriedly slipped her skirt and panties down.

A solid ten inches of stiff cock meat sprang into view. Relief flowed across her. Just having it out, the relief from being tucked the wrong way felt amazing.

She sat down and wrapped one hand around it while the other wandered across her swollen pussy lips and flicked across her clit. I bet she knows how to suck a cock.

It didn't take long, a few strokes, and the image of Hughes bent over a desk, before a healthy amount of pre oozed from the tip and rolled across her fingers lubricating her shaft. But she didn't notice. All she could think of was Hughes, her fiery red hair and long legs.

More pre rolled from the tip of her cock and she swung a finger through it and then slipped it between her pussy lips, mixing her juices. Mmm ... There's always so much. She squeezed her cock tighter and continued stroking and rubbing her clit at the same time. I wonder how much of me she could take. She looked down at the rigid pillar between her thighs. All of me?

The bathroom door opened and someone padded into the room. Paige froze and held her breath. Then the shoes appeared. They were heading down the row in front of the stall to the right and then.

Oh, my god, is she turning this way?

"Can I come in?" The voice was soft, playful, and almost a whisper.

"What?" Paige looked down at the state she was in and then back at the door. "Um, sorry, occupied."

There was a flash of green and an eye appeared in the crack between the door and the frame. At first, it looked at Paige, at her face, and then it looked down at the stiff rod in her grip and the glistening precum that oozed from the tip, and then back at Paige's face.

"I knew it," the voice on the other side of the stall door sounded excited, like she had won a bet.

The lock on the stall started to turn and jiggle and Paige didn't know what to do. She started to stand and reach for her skirt at the same time, and then the door opened. "Um, sorry ... I"

It was the girl from class. The one with the green wig and the cute little glasses. She stepped into the stall, her eyes wide, and her face wearing a huge, mischievous grin. "I knew you had it to!"

As quick as a blink, the woman slipped her hands over her waistband and tugged her skirt down to her mid thighs. "See?"

A cock almost as long but not as thick as Paige's and standing about half-mast swung towards Paige's still-astonished face.

Paige stared at the thick vein that wandered along the length of the woman's Futanari aberration. She's just like me, a penis, and a pussy? How is she like me? They said it never happened, that there were no other reported cases. How could she have the same genetic malfunction?

She thought of all the nights growing up, lying in bed wondering if she would ever meet someone like her. The hours gently stroking her stiffening cock imagining playing with another Futanari the way other girls dreamed of kissing boys.

"I'm Sam, but that really doesn't matter. Let's find an empty room," she knelt down and ran her finger through the bead of viscous liquid that oozed from Paige's cock. "That looks like it needs attention." She slipped it between her lips. "Mmmm ... doesn't that stuff just taste amazing?" She stood and stepped out of the stall. "Come on."

Two minutes later, Paige and Sam darted down the hall to a room so empty it didn't even have chairs. They slipped through the door and to the left of the door and its little rectangle of glass.

"I couldn't believe it when I saw it," Sam pulled Paige close and leaned into kiss her.

Paige felt Sam's hot lips on her own and instantly gave in. It was what she had always dreamed of, always imagined would never happen. Another Futanari, right her, kissing me? She reached forward and tugged Sam's skirt down.

"In a hurry," Sam bit her lower lip and fluttered her eyelids.

"I can't believe it," Paige wrapped her hand around the hot flesh of Sam's penis. "They said it had never happened before. Do you know how long I have wondered... ?"

" ... imagined meeting another one of us? I know, right? Another Futa!" Sam leaned in and smothered Paige in kisses that quickly went from happy playfulness to lusty and long, driven by Paige's fingers sliding along her.

Standing in a room lit only by the light that came through the glass panel a few feet away, Paige leaned her head back and savored Sam's lips as they wandered down her neck. The fantasy, the daydreams she had masturbated to for years, was happening.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.