The Advocate - Cover

The Advocate

Copyright© 2017 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Three men ply a wife and her husband with alcohol and use her body. One of these men eventually takes control of her and becomes her advocate. From then on she does what ever he tells her to do and the husband accepts the advocates control over them both.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Tony safely and calmly exited the parking lot and pulled out onto the street.

Where to Tony asked over the intercom.

Dave pushed the button. “To Bill’s house.”

Dezi touched my arm. “Tell him we can’t go there Bill.”

“Why not?” I asked.

“Because Pam is there.”

I started to say. ‘You’re Pam,’ but I realized she wasn’t Pam. she was Dezerea

Dave had heard, but he didn’t understand why she couldn’t go home.

The stress and mental conflict between Pam being a slut and who she had always believed she was had split her personality.

I pushed the intercom button. “Take us to the Hilton down town Tony.”

Dave looked at me. I told him I would explain things once we were checked in and up in the room. He seemed to accept my decision and scooped Dezi up on to his lap and praised her for being such a good slut. She kissed him and reached down in his pants and started playing with his cock.

“Keep that up,” he says “and I’m going to be fucking you whether your pussy is sore or not.”

“I can live with that.” She says and she slides off of his lap, unzips his pants and hauls out his cock and sucks it into her mouth.”

He grins and pats her on the head. “Good slut.”

Tony pulls into the breezeway at the hotel and I help Dezi back into her slip, then we exit the limo. Dave tells Tony. “Come up to the room when you park the limo. I’ll text you the room number.”

Tony nods and gets back in the car as we walk into the hotel. It’s nice and is similar to the one we stayed in when we went to the Big city.

I’m watching Dezerea. She looks like she’s remembering the last time she was in a hotel like this. She comes over to me while Dave was at the desk.

She says. “Are Frank and George going to be joining us?”

“Do you want them too?” I ask.

“Sure, they were fun. I liked Georges cock up my ass. Didn’t you like it up your ass?”

I told her. “Yes, yes I did very much. It felt fantastic wiggling around deep inside of me.”

Dave stepped up beside us after registering and I told him. “Dezi wants to know if George and Frank are joining us.”

Dave looks confused, but said. “No not this time, maybe next time.”

Dezi hugged my arm giggled, then she grew serious. There was an infinitesimal, but perceptible shift in her demeanor. She looked deep into my eyes and said. “I love you, you know that don’t you?” Somehow I knew it was Pam speaking.

I was moved. A tear of joy ran from my eye. I had been afraid and now I wasn’t. I responded with. “I know it now. I was worried our love had been lost in all of this craziness, but now that I know we’re ok a great weight has been lifted off of me, and I love you as much and probably even more than I ever have.”

“I just wanted you to know I don’t blame you for any of this, this is Dave’s doing.”

Then just as quickly as she came she was gone and Dezi was back. Dave’s slut spoke loud enough that Dave and several other people, including the desk clerk could hear. “Hey everyone, let’s go fuck.” and she grabbed our hands and pulled us toward the elevator.

“Room 414.” Dave says as he manages to hand me a key card as Dezi is dragging us along. Once in the elevator he takes out his phone and text’s Tony the room number.

When we get to the room the first thing Dezerea does is throw off her slip the diamonds are amazing, they sparkle as she moves about the room.

“My pussy is isn’t hurting a lot, but it is a little sore sir.” She says to Dave. “My titties too, but mostly my cunt aches.”

Dave kisses her and says. “I think there’s some aspirin in the mini-bar. I’ll get it for you. Why don’t you take a shower while I look for it?”

“Ok, Thank you sir.”

Dave turned to me. “Bill, locate some aspirin and whatever soda your wife likes to drink.”

“Ok, but I need to explain something before I do.” I told him what I thought was happening to Pam/Dezerea and the split personality thing.

Dave listened intently to everything I said and when I had completed my theory about Pam’s transformation he asked. “Do you think we have done any damage to her mind?” he asked with genuine concern.

“I haven’t a clue. I’m no psychiatrist, but I think it is just a defense mechanism. The Pam I married can’t let herself go and enjoy what you are forcing her to do even though she likes it and enjoys being used like a whore she can’t accept that she’s capable of that kind of behavior, so to protect her self-image Dezerea split from Pam and now, the person who is my wife, in Dezi’s mind resides at my home. So if you take Dezi to my house she will be forced to become Pam again and Pam can’t allow herself to enjoy the things you want Dezi to do. That’s the best explanation I can give you. Pam is still in there, in fact just now down in the lobby, she emerged to reassure me that she still loved me, then she went back into her cocoon of self-protection.”

I added. “It’s strange in a way. Dezi is totally aware of Pam and is very protective of her, whereas Pam is only vaguely aware of Dezi and really doesn’t want to know anything about her or what’s she’s is doing.”

I continue “Anyway that’s my theory. I don’t think she’s going to go crazy or have a nervous breakdown. Just listen to Dezi and she will let you know when it’s safe to take her home or if there are any issues or problems we need to address, but as long as she has those diamonds in her body and her piercings are hurting she has to stay away. Any reminder that Pam can’t pretend to and actually ignore will be a problem and I believe that any overt reminder will cause her way too much stress and force the two people to confront a situation that they’re trying to keep separate.”

Dave scratches his day old beard. “I think I understand. That’s why Dezi wanted the tiny barbells. With those in, the piercings remain open yet the studs are so small Pam will be able to ignore them and it will be like they don’t exist.”

“Exactly, the real test will be to see how Pam handles the situation once Dezerea moves back into Pam’s subconscious mind and Pam takes back control of her body. If everything is like it was at home before the Big city trip. Then I say let’s keep playing our monthly adventures. If all hell breaks out at me casa, it will be time to shut down all of the extracurricular activities.”

“So,” Dave asks. How long do you think it will be before Dezi can revert to Pam?”

“According to this sheet most of the pain should be gone in a couple of days. There will be a little soreness after that, but it will be minimal as long as proper care and cleaning is done. Infection is the biggest concern. It also says hoops tend to irritate the piercing site.” I said, reading from the information page Paul gave me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.