His Secretary Has a Secret - Cover

His Secretary Has a Secret

Copyright© 2015 by downtomyankles

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Maggie is tired of being treated like a sex object so she finds a unique way to change her lifestyle.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction  

Maggie was happy that the driver had taken the time to reduce the stress she was feeling about going to a new job in a remote location. She had given herself to him because she had that urge in her core that told her it was time to be generous with her sexual favors.

Now she was about to be delivered to her new boss and she hoped that her disguise to make her look ordinary and not like a totally hot “10” number designed for humping and not much more in terms of human relationships.

All she knew about her new boss was that he was staging a production of his newest erotic project. It was a story about an innocent girl learning about life the hard way. She had tied to hide her physical assets as best she could so she would be excluded from the cattle call of bad girls looking for a job as a girl willing to do anything to make a fast buck no matter how depraved or degrading to a normal female.

Her previous bosses had all taken advantage of her using her body as their play toy and they had discarded her when they tired of her overwhelming beauty and pleasing personality. She had always done her best to please her bosses no matter how false they were in their actions and she knew her only chance was to downplay her physical assets and pretend to be an ordinary girl with little to offer in the way of sexual pleasure.

She had her perfect “10” body encased in a shapeless tube that had not the least bit of sexy impact and she pretended to be slow of mind and naïve when speaking to any male. It was the perfect way to push a man away and not attract any attention in terms of sexual interaction between a male and female.

Her new boss was called Mr. Adams and he was the creator of the erotic production they were filming in the isolated location. She met him and he explained briefly her duties and she could tell he was not in the least bit interested in her physically and that was a big step forward in her opinion. The last thing she wanted was to be pushed down onto her knees and told to suck until she was told to stop. She also was not programmed to be bent over a desk and forced take it all the way up without any complaint.

Her new duties consisted of gathering all of the data from the girls being cast as models in the production and she had to make certain all of the information needed to file the proper pay records and tax files were up to date.

There were almost thirty of the pretty young things all waited breathlessly for their chance to shine in the casting studio. Some of them were foreign but they all had the same motivation and they were eager to do their best for the role selection process. There were only four roles and they were picking one primary and a back-up double to insure continuity in the role throughout the production cycle. The primary and the double needed to look similar but close was good enough because they were on a tight budget.

Maggie was able to sit in the studio and watch the casting and she found it to be both interesting and disturbing to watch the girl being subjected to a series of screen tests that emphasized their facial reactions to things like being forced to swallow male sperm or to take it up the ass without benefit of lubrication to make things a whole lot easier.

Some of the girls were beautiful but were absolute duds in the sensuality test of their sex quotient by giggling or complaining that it was “too hard” or “too big” or some such silly comment that would turn the prospective audience off with her personality.

Other girls were overly sexy and they almost dripped sex in every scene making it a parody of porn movies with no production value.

Some girls were getting warmed up off screen by stand-by fluffers with big thick cocks to open up there rear doors or get their throats ready for the deep penetration required in such shots these days.

Maggie found herself aroused despite her aversion to such activities on the job and often required by her previous bosses in order to stay employed. She knew it was wrong but she was also certain that complaining would solve nothing in that regard and it was best just to move on and look for other employment.

If she was a call girl or an escort girl, she would not have minded all that much, but she was a simple secretary with no interest in having sexual relations on the job. She pitied these girls that saw their employment dependent on their sexual skills and she was happy that she had employed the tactics of making herself look entirely normal and not in the least bit sexy to arouse the males in the office for any reason at all.

On the third day, they were already reduced down to only about a dozen girls left in the pool of actresses and it looked like they were well on their way to selecting the final eight winners of the competition.

Then they had a problem when the remaining girls were hit with a stomach flu that forced half of them into the nearby urgent care for immediate medical action.

When Maggie saw that the production itself was in a bind, she decided to play a dual role and shed her disguise and put herself into the mix as a candidate for the lead role of Kitty Galore, the femme fatale of the production with her ability to handle multiple male admirers at the same time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.