My Sexual Soul Mate

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2016 by WelshWriter

Fiction Sex Story: My new neighbour gets my attention

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   Oral Sex   .

I still remember the first time I saw her. I was gazing aimlessly out of the window of my first floor flat in the sheltered accommodation complex where I lived in Bangor, North Wales when she pulled onto the car park in her little, maroon Ford Fiesta. I knew she'd moved in about a week earlier but apart from that didn't know anything about her. What first caught my attention, was the unintentional flash of her tanned thighs above her stocking tops as she got out of her car. That in itself was unusual, most women her age wore tights or went bare legged.

I took a long swig on my beer as I focused my gaze on my new neighbour. I watched as she straightened her skirt then turned and locked the car door, before walking down the drive towards the front door of the block. I studied her in detail, marvelling at the sight of the fantastic body on this sixty year-old woman. She was on the short side with shoulder length blonde hair and a rare, mature beauty. She has beautiful green eyes that always seem to be lit up by an inviting twinkle. Her short stature seems to accentuate her perfectly shaped, nice sized rear end and from the brief glimpse I'd got I knew she had well-rounded, shapely thighs to go with it. Her upper body was also every man's dream, with beautiful, rounded breasts that always seemed to fighting to escape whatever she was covering them with. All in all, her body would be the envy of most forty plus women.

She'd been the object of some of my wildest fantasies since that first sighting of her. I'd often imagine my face between those gorgeous thighs or her soft lips on my stiff cock as a prelude to sliding it into her hot, wet pussy. It bothered me at first that I didn't really know much about her but I made up my mind that I would put that right. My attraction to her was so strong that I couldn't ignore it!!!

My chance to get to know her came one afternoon about a week later when I went out my own car to get something out the boot. As I walked across the car park, she was standing by her car with her back to me, shaking her head. "Trouble?" I asked. She turned sharply and shook her head again. "I don't know what's wrong with it, it just won't start," she said sadly, "and I've got an appointment at the hospital. I suppose I'll have to get the bus." Now I don't know that much about cars but this seemed the perfect opportunity to get to know her better. "Would you like me to have a look at it?" I asked, "I don't know much about car engines but it might be something simple." "Oh would you," she said, obvious relief in her voice, "if I have to get the bus, I know I'll be late." Taking the keys from her, I got into the driving seat and tried the ignition and it was plain that her battery was flat. Luckily, I always carried a quick start unit in my own car and knew that would soon get her going. "No problem," I said, "I'll soon have you started" Five minutes later she was on her way and I'd showed her how to use the quick start and told her to take it with her it in case she had trouble when she left the hospital. I watched her drive away then went back up to my own flat and spent the rest of the afternoon imagining I was the hospital doctor, giving her gorgeous body a full examination.

About five that evening, I heard her car pull onto the car park and hurried down the stairs to catch her. "You got back alright then," I laughed. "Yes, and I didn't need to use this," she said, taking the quick start out of her boot. "Thank you so much you're a life saver and I don't even know your name." "That makes two of us," I said, "I don't know yours. I'm Mike, and you are?" She gave me what could only be described as a really sexy smile and replied. "Well Mike, I'm Hazel and I'm pleased to meet you." That was it, the ice was broken now all I had to do was get this sexy woman into my bed and I didn't waste any time getting to work on that. "I was just about to put the kettle on, would you like a coffee?" I asked. I was lying of course but it seemed a good excuse to get her into my flat. "I'd love one," she said, "but I'd prefer a cup of tea if you don't mind." "Not all," I replied, "tea or coffee, what ever you want." With that I put the quick start back into my car and led the way up to my flat. We spent the rest of the early evening chatting, and I found out that, like me, she was a divorcee and also like me, unattached. Things were looking up!!!

Nothing happened that evening but I got the impression that Hazel would have liked it to. I spent the next week trying to find ways to be around Hazel as much as possible. I'd invent excuses to pop up to her flat or invite her down to mine for tea and blatantly flirt with her. What surprised me though was that Hazel was flirting back. At first the glances that passed between us were fairly innocuous but slowly they evolved into long, lust filled stares and I made up my mind that the time was right for me to make a move on her but I didn't get the chance!!!

One evening after we'd spent most of the afternoon and the looks between us had been particularly intense, my phone rang. It was Hazel, I was a bit surprised as I'd only left her an hour previously. "Mike, would you mind coming back up for a minute? I want to ask you something." Was this it? Was the time all my fantasies would come true? I certainly hoped it was.

I took the steps up to Hazel's flat three at a time and stood outside for several seconds before I knocked lightly. Almost instantly, Hazel answered the door. She stood there for a second then turned round and walked back down the hallway with me following her. Once in the lounge, she stood in front of the sofa and motioned for me to sit down. My eyes were level with what I'd fantasised about so many times, the junction of those amazing thighs. She was wearing a short, tight, white skirt much shorter than any I'd seen her in before, and her hips and shapely legs looked awesome. I looked up at her face briefly and then back down as her hands moved to the waistband of her skirt. When she'd popped the button, she pulled the zip down and pushed the skirt down over her hips then stepped out of it, leaving her standing in front of me wearing just a pair of pink lace panties.

Neither of us said anything. The only sounds were the heavy lust filled breathing that neither of us was trying to hide. Her hips were even more beautiful than I'd imagined and I leaned forward to get as close as possible to her without touching. I was so close I could almost hear her juices flowing and the scent of them was overwhelming.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.