Dog Mom - Cover

Dog Mom

Copyright© 2015 by Rich Humus

Chapter 7: A Learning Experience

Sex Story: Chapter 7: A Learning Experience - A slight departure for me, inspired by an interesting decal on a mini-van. Don't read if you're PETA-oriented. Or, maybe, do.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Facial   Oral Sex   Caution   Porn Theatre  

Looking back now, I’m still amazed at what went on at that Lodge for the rest of the weekend. I was not the only performer there, not by a long shot. It was an eye-opening experience for me, watching OTHER women have sex with animals. It made me feel that I was part of a sizable, yet dedicated and loving group. I knew that what we were doing, and witnessing, was certainly something that a majority of the public out there would denounce as perverted and obscene. But by the same token, no one could deny that there was a sizable contingent of people who enjoyed this form of sexual behavior. Was that wrong? Was that something to be looked down upon, or even criminalized? I thought not. Certainly, the people were all here voluntarily. I saw no one there under duress, although one “skit” later on Saturday afternoon featured what could only be described as play-rape of a rather buxom, and ultimately, semen-covered, 50-ish woman by half-a-dozen absolutely princely-looking Dobermans. I made a mental note to investigate that scenario later on. <smile>

And the animals certainly weren’t being mistreated. Charlie took Ed and me on a tour of the animal care facilities on Sunday morning, and I was very impressed by the accommodations provided for the non-human performers. Heated pens that were each the size of a small room, with plenty of food and water for them, and a large exercise area out the rear of the lodge. I watched the dogs chase Frisbees excitedly, and they played ball with some of the attendants. Each animal was meticulously bathed, groomed and brushed, and the three vets on staff were all graduates of one of the most highly regarded Veterinary programs in the world, one that cared for million-dollar race horses and prized bulls and exotic circus animals. I’ve toured the facilities there since then, in the suburbs west of Philadelphia, and take it from an ‘expert’, these are the most dedicated, most caring, most professional veterinarians in the world.

Saturday morning, we watched several performances by women whose specialties seemed to be mixed species mating – one or more human men, and at least one canine. Each male was treated to both oral and vaginal caresses during the sequences. Three of the women took their canine partner’s ejaculations vaginally, and two took them orally. One of the women even laid back on the wide pad that had been put down, and I watched fascinated as four of those marvelous looking hunks of men jerked off wildly onto her face and hair as her pussy was pounded into submission by a large Rottweiler.

After a scrumptious lunch of garden salad, roast beef, home-baked breads and rolls, cheeses, and wine, we watched a video that had been sent to the group by a sister organization in Brazil. I was amazed at the performances by several cocoa-skinned Brazilian beauties who seemed perfectly at home fellating and attempting intercourse with fully grown horses. Obviously, the huge size of the horse penises made real oral sex pretty much impossible, but I watched with bemused interest as these women held the large flared cap of the equine penis in their mouths and then rolled the 18 or 20-inch shaft back and forth in an attempt to excite the horses to climax.

One young girl did manage, at least from the video point of view, to get what looked like about five or six inches of a horse cock up inside of her, and proceeded to shake her booty well enough to cause what appeared to be a massive ejaculation, flooding her womb with at least a cup or so of milky yellowish semen, which came flooding out of her when the snake-like appendage was pulled free. Other scenes showed women strapped into some sort of low-hanging sling beneath their horses, which it was later explained to me were “belly-riding”, a practice which, if the physics and engineering problems were surmounted, appeared to hold some promise for an extremely arousing ride around the old OK corral. The way I saw it, the problem with trying to fuck a horse, beyond the size of his cock, is that the horse is going to want to saw that thing back and forth two feet at a time, and the girl needs to be able to limit that to seven or eight inches, at the most. So a sling underneath that she can slide back and forth on, with control, could be the key.

Later in the afternoon, I was flabbergasted to see that the group actually put on several seminars for women interested in improving their skills at bestiality. Ed and Charlie were out running some errand or another that needed attention, so I was on my own all afternoon. I started taking notes as I wandered from conference room to conference room.

The first one I looked in on was titled “How To Take the Knot”. There were perhaps a dozen or so women in the small room there, and I took a chair in the back. There was a large video screen in one corner of the room, and a laptop on a lectern next to it. The instructor was the young raven-haird woman that had attended to me the night before – I’d learned her name was Yvette, and I caught her eye and smiled as I sat down. She was standing behind a large wide work-bench sort of table that was about six feet from end to end, and came up about to her belly button. She didn’t have a blouse or other top on, and her perky C-cup sized breasts rose proudly on her chest. One nipple had a sparkling diamond on a short chain suspended from the post cleaving through it. Oh, to have the tits of a twenty-year old, I remember thinking wistfully. I listened attentively to her ‘lecture’, which had started a minute or so before I came in.

“ ... and being able to accept the knot, as it’s called, of the dog’s penis is the culmination of this process. The knot varies in size from dog to dog, but in virtually all cases, is about one-and-a-half to two times wider in diameter than the rest of the shaft forward of it. There appears to be no standard correlation between the length of the shaft and the size of the knot, per se. Some dog penises are quite long and thin, and the placement of the knot makes it difficult for the typical woman’s vagina to fully open widely enough for the knot to be pushed in, without the tip of the penis pushing into the cervix. As we all know, sometimes that can be painful.”

An older, brown-haired woman raised her hand.

“Does my guy’s knot HAVE to go in me? I’m a little small down there and every time he pushes really hard against me, and I think it hurts him as much as me.” She looked really crestfallen.

“Well, it’s the dog’s natural instinct to push the knot into the vaginal opening. It seals the birth canal and ensures that as much of his semen flows into the bitchs’ womb as possible. However, as most of you know, the dog can reach climax and ejaculate even if the knot does not penetrate. No matter which opening it’s aimed at. Trust me, I’ve swallowed quarts and quarts of semen from all kinds of doggies over the years, and my mouth is no way big enough to have a knot in it!” the young girl smiled back.

“But, then again, any woman mature enough to have a baby can certainly be conditioned to take a dog’s knot. They may be large, but none are as big as a baby’s head. So any of you who have had a baby, I can guarantee that we’ll show you how to train your pelvic muscles to expand enough. Those of you who haven’t had a child, well, you may have to work a little harder, but it can be done, believe me.”

The girl reached down to the large table in front of her. Arrayed across it were seven or eight dildoes, each formed in the shape of a doggie cock. I’d never seen them before, and I was fascinated by them. I made a mental note to get one. Or two. Or three ... LOL!!!

“Here’s a typical canine dildo, available in our gift shop and through the online catalog as well. As you can see, the shaft is roughly five inches long, culminating in a chisel-pointed glans, with a noticeable urethral tip.” She handled the dildo sensuously, running a closed fist up and down the shaft as she pointed the end at the class. “Not all dogs have a penis that ends in this rather pronounced angle – some are relatively flat and squat. Me, I prefer the angled end, especially for giving oral sex to a dog. It’s something my tongue can work with.” She grinned. “At the end, this little tip, of course, is where all that good stuff comes from.” She held one hand around the shaft, just forwards of the knot. “There are times when you do not want the knot to enter you, of course, and the best way to ensure that is for either you, or your partner if you have one, to hold the shaft of the penis lightly, in front of the knot. Be careful, though, because the dog’s shaft is much more sensitive than a guy’s. It’s going to feel just as hard, though, if not harder. Make a ring with your thumb and forefinger if you need to, and keep the knot from going any farther in than you want it to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.