Pork Packers Convention Party - Cover

Pork Packers Convention Party

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Pork Packers meat industry is headed to Las Vegas for a celebration of a profitable year. Two close husband and wife teams decide to get even closer in that crazy Vegas atmosphere.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging  

The two pairs of married swinger couples that had gone to Las Vegas for the annual Pork Packers Convention Party were already at the area where the bull riding competition was scheduled to be run the following week.

A lot of the competitors were wandering around the area along with the female “groupies” that were motivated by the thought that they might be called on by one of the wild cowboys to give up some pussy or ass to them to inspire them to a winning ride on the back of a crazed bull itching for blood. Those women were usually beautiful and submissive knowing that they had to give the cowboy a good ride and make him work to get the prize of their vagina or their rear door after a lot of pre-ride spanking and anal games that degraded the women and made the cowboys more confidant in their ability to get them broken in nice and quick to take it all the way up and begging for more.

Sally and Henry and Peter and Lucille were boning up for their wife swapping pig chasing orgy right there on the arena sands. Sally was the only one that was a bit shy about doing it all stark naked but the husbands demanded that they play by the rules of the game. Besides it was only fair because they had already viewed some of the cowboys riding the female groupies right out in the dirt and dust of the arena grounds.

The two wives put on the pig snout noses and wore the vinyl bottoms with their ass and feminine slits wide open in the back. The boys were greased up below the belt to slide nice and easy between the girl’s ass cheeks and they made the final switch just before the game started.

Peter started the game first by chasing Henry’s wife Sally out onto the arena floor and mounting her from the rear like a boar in full heat after a plump sow looking for pig dick riding up nice and tight on her hindquarters like a true mate wanting to make little piglets for a new family. The cowboys were all laughing at Sally’s predicament as Peter forced his long thick cock into her vaginal folds from behind. She tried her best to escape his insertion but she was too exhausted and too slow to stop him from taking her secret place right in front of almost twenty witnesses. They all saw him pound her into the dirt and cover her with his happy cock from behind. Poor Sally could only whimper with her knees scraped in the arena sand and with Peter’s spunk running down the insides of her legs with creamy evidence of their depraved lust.

Henry was laughing at his wife’s distress and he kicked some sand on her backside telling her, “Next time, you got to take it in the ass, young lady.”

Lucille was nervous now and she was frantically trying to escape out of the holding pen where they held the bulls detained until the cowboys were all set to ride them to the finish.

Sally came over and pulled the pin out of the gate and Lucille ran as fast as she could to the exit door but Henry jumped right up on her back and knocked her down to the ground on all fours. She yelled and screamed that she didn’t want to play any longer. Of course, Henry paid her no mind because they all knew the tableau had to play out to the final card. He spanked her flanks with his heavy hands and the cowboys all hooted and howled like a pack of wolves watching her attempts to shake the lust driven man off her backside before he could successfully impale her anus with his huge oversized cock. Lucille was really scared now because she could see that Henry was serious in his threat to shove his big pig dick all the way up the sow’s piggy ass and make her squeal as loud as any female pig ever. The entire time, he kept up a series of hard spanks on her ass cheeks and her legs and sometimes even reaching underneath and slapping her swinging breasts right on the nipples. Lucille had never been spanked on her tits before and she didn’t know if she was angry or scared at where else he might want to spank her unprotected flesh.

When he was finished with her, she just stayed down on all fours in the dirt of the arena and her tears of humiliation flowed copiously down and fell from her chin.

One of the cowboys was in a fine state with a skin-full of rotgut in his belly and an erection that had to be tended without delay. He fell on top of poor Lucille and she closed her eyes thinking it was Henry again mounting her for another go at her goodies. She oinked as loudly as possible and shook her rump the way Henry told her he wanted it and not to stop until he told her he was finished. The cowboy grabbed hold of her hips that had a little a little fold of love handles on them and she felt herself being lifted up and back onto the hard dick all the way to the hilt and rubbing against her inside wall.

The cowboy couldn’t hold it back any longer and he spurted long lines of cream inside Lucille’s pretty pussy and withdrew as he gave a few hard spanks for good luck. Her backside was on fire with the heavy spanks but Lucille was happy with her performance.

The other Pork Packing husband saw that his wife was getting it hard and deep and he was happy because he knew his wife deserved it for the way she had teased his friends with her pussy and tits and not giving them the happy ending they deserved and were promised by her seductive behavior.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.