Off The Deep End - Cover

Off The Deep End

Copyright © 2015-2023 Kim Little

Chapter 40

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - I was one of the top swimmers in our squad, until a new student named Nao beat me. Ordinarily I wouldn't have minded if someone else on the same team was better than me, but Nao was a girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Slow  

“Your thing is sticking out!” she said. “You’re making me all sticky.” I looked down to see my dick had slid free of the waistband of my speedo and was drooling precum against her pubic mound.

“Oh! Um ... I’m sorry. I–uh” I stuttered, embarrassed. “I’ll–I’ll put it away. Sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry,” Nao said huskily, pulling back on her knees and reaching down between us. “I’ll put it away for you.” I felt her soft hand on my bare cock and closed my eyes momentarily at the sensation. Suddenly I opened them again wide. Nao had hooked the crotch of her swimsuit away with the pinkie finger of the hand that was gripping my dick and was swabbing the fat mushroom of the head against her slit. She was soaking wet.

“Wha–what are you doing?” I choked out.

“Putting it ... away,” she hissed as humped against my dick. She gave a squeak as the thick head disappeared. I was instantly engulfed in a slick hot heaven. I squeezed my eyes shut as my breath caught. She took a deep breath and leant forward against me, her forehead against mine.

“Ohhh,” she breathed. “Big Jimmy is thicker than Little Jimmy. Much thicker.” She took a deep breath. I felt her pussy clench and release a few times, then an almost imperceptible shiver of her body before she began to slide down my rigid pole along with a long slow exhale. She groaned as our pubic bones met, hunching once to ensure I was really seated in her. I opened my eyes. She was staring at me, breathing deeply. “You weren’t the only one making me sticky,” she said quietly, a small smile on her face. “I was already doing a pretty good job myself. Although technically,” she sighed, “that was your fault as well.”

“Nao–” I started.

“It’s okay, Jimmy. I want this. I know you do too.”

“No,” I said. “Is this the ... am I your...?”

She stopped smiling for a moment and looked away. Then she looked back and gave me a sad smile.

“It should have been you. I should have been yours,” she said softly. “But,” she said with an experimental swivel of her hips that caused both of our breaths to catch, “you’ll be the last.” She raised herself up a little and then settled down again with another soft moan. “Longer than Little Jimmy too.”

“Who’s ‘Little Jimmy’?” I asked carefully, not sure I wanted to hear the answer. “Your ex?” Nao laughed, the sensations unnerving with my dick buried deep within her.

“Not ‘who’, what,” she smiled. “A joke present on my seventeenth birthday from some school friends who thought it was odd I never dated. Little Jimmy is light blue with a slight curve and a suction cup on the end. But” she lifted herself up an inch or two before settling down again with a blissful sigh, “Big Jimmy here is warmer, longer, thicker and has you on the other end.” She leaned forward and kissed me soundly. I kissed her back softly at first, and then with more passion. She ground against me, moaning as she rocked her hips to stir my cock inside her. I felt a fresh burst of wetness drip down onto my balls as her depths clutched against me.

“Nao,” I groaned, wrapping my arms around her and clutching her body to mine. I was sure I wouldn’t last very long if I started thrusting, but I wanted to stay as close to her as I could for as long as I could. I had fucked before. Rachel and the other hook-ups at university. That trainer at the Olympics. I wasn’t new to slow romantic sex, but this ... this was something else.

We moved together slowly for the longest time, holding each other tight, intertwined and rocking softly. We kissed long and deep, and in between looked at each other, reading each other’s eyes. After what seemed an eternity, by unspoken agreement, we began to move harder, with more urgency. Our kisses became aggressive as we gasped for air, building towards the inevitable. I ran my hands down her sides, my thumbs sliding underneath the straps of her swimsuit to roll her pointed nipples. She twisted her hands, tugging at my hair and gripping the skin of my back. I felt my climax getting close, but I could tell hers was about to hit, so I hunched my pelvis forward to give her clit more contact with the base of my dick. She moaned deeply; a sound which soon turned into guttural grunts timed with her jerking thrusts against me. Nao leaned back as I held her, the fingers of my hands splayed across her back, under her arms as my thumbs flicked and rubbed the hard nubbins atop her breasts.

With a keening wail she shuddered violently, another burst of wetness flooding across my thighs. The grip of her fingers on my shoulders spasmed and tightened as she shook in my lap. The convulsions of Nao’s slick pulsating tunnel sent me over the edge in turn and I threw my arms around her, bodily clutching her to me as my balls drained into her quivering pussy.

I slumped back against the concrete block wall, becoming aware again of the cold night air as I drew in deep post-orgasmic breaths. Nao fell against me, gasping as well.

“I ... I...” she panted.

I rubbed her back softly.

“It’s okay,” I said. “I love you too.”

She drew herself up and looked at me.

“I was going to say, ‘I won’,” she said.

I raised an eyebrow at my hypercompetitive lover.

“I would say,” I began, flexing my hips and making her jump at the sensation, “that it was a team effort, and everybody contributed to the outcome.”

“But I came first,” she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

“I’m sorry. I was brought up to behave as a gentleman.”

“I don’t think that last part was very gentle.”

I shrugged.

“It was hard to hear your protests over the moans.” I took a deep breath. “Uh, when I said ‘I love you’ I thought that you were going to ... you know ... I’m sorry if it was too soon.”

She shook her head.

“I love you too.” She leaned in and kissed me soundly. I kissed her back. As we kissed, I began to soften inside her and she broke off. “We uh ... we should probably clean this up a little,” she said, looking down at the dripping mess where our crotches met. “And really wipe this bench down.”

She lifted herself off me and gasped as my dick slipped out of her, followed by a thick dribble of our combined spend. She pulled the gusset of her swimsuit back into place and held out a hand. I took it and stood up, drawing her into me for a tight embrace and kiss. We broke apart. I looked back at where we had been sitting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.