Off The Deep End - Cover

Off The Deep End

Copyright © 2015-2023 Kim Little

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - I was one of the top swimmers in our squad, until a new student named Nao beat me. Ordinarily I wouldn't have minded if someone else on the same team was better than me, but Nao was a girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Slow  

HAMBURG, GERMANY--
A stunning result in the pool on Tuesday evening before a capacity crowd at the Olympic Water sports Centre turned critical for swimmer James Connor. After a world record-setting performance in the 200m Men’s Butterfly final, Connor collapsed in the pool and was pulled from the water unconscious by officials and fellow competitors. Paramedics briefly worked poolside in front of hushed onlookers before a still unconscious Connor was carried off in gurney to a round of respectful but subdued applause. In a statement from team officials, it was noted that he had tested negative to any controlled or banned substance, was in a serious but stable condition undergoing medical treatment, and asked for privacy until such time as Connor and his family release a statement. Olympic officials have delayed the medal presentation for the event until the closing ceremony, in the hopes that Connor will be recovered enough to attend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.