Off The Deep End - Cover

Off The Deep End

Copyright © 2015-2023 Kim Little

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - I was one of the top swimmers in our squad, until a new student named Nao beat me. Ordinarily I wouldn't have minded if someone else on the same team was better than me, but Nao was a girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Slow  

The room reeked of sex.

I was going to have to open a window at some point in time. And use some spray. And if the mattress protector didn’t work, I may have to buy a new mattress. I could feel sweat pooling under my buttocks, against the rubber of the cover under the sheet. I slid my hands from where they rested on her taut thighs and drew them up her flanks, spreading my thumbs out to roll her pebbly nipples. She shivered and clutched my hands to her breasts, her hands over mine, interleaving our fingers, and doubled down on her frantic grinding.

“Oh, Jimmy,” she gasped out in between panting breaths. “I’m almost there. Fuck. Fuck!

I could feel my dick bumping against the hot, slick end of her vagina. She’d complain about it later when the endorphins wore off, but right now she was too busy slamming her crotch against mine with sharp wet slapping sounds. A rosy flush began to bloom from between her breasts, spreading up and out towards her throat. Lubricated by the sheen of sweat that coated her body, I slid my right hand down and around the side of her flat bum and used my middle finger to tease her rosebud. I circled around the tight hole and her movements became even more frantic. As I dipped the pad of my finger to press just lightly into her bum, her whole body clenched up and I felt her already-tight pussy spasm erratically around my cock.

“UNGH!” she grunted through clenched teeth, throwing her hands down onto my chest. She shuddered and as she did, I felt a flood of wetness soak my balls. The muscles in her stomach contracted, and I could see her abs outlined briefly as she convulsed over me. Letting out a deep sigh, she slid forward, laying her head across my chest with her arms across my shoulders. Taking advantage of her sudden immobility, I withdrew my finger from her back passage and gripped her buttocks with both hands.

“Noo,” she moaned. “I’m already fucking ruined.”

“Aww,” I teased, as I planted my feet on the edge of the footboard of the bed and began my own rhythmic strokes up into her still-fluttering pussy. “Can’t keep up? You got yours, now it’s my turn.” She moaned in frustration but turned her face to bury it in my smooth-shaven chest. I wasn’t far off, but if I could hold out a little longer, I knew I could tease one more orgasm out of her wrecked body. I began a series of long strokes, almost fully withdrawing from her tight tunnel before driving back up into her steamy core. I shifted my hips slightly, so I knew I’d be bumping the front wall of her vagina on my way in on every stroke. Her breathing became more erratic, and as I looked down, I saw her snake her tongue out and begin tonguing my right nipple. The added sensation pushed me closer; she knew all my buttons as well as I knew hers. Time for a change of strategy. I could tell from her ragged breathing that she was getting close again, so I switched up to short, shallow strokes just a few inches deep.

“You bastard,” she moaned. Her hands tightened on my shoulders. I was glad she didn’t have long nails anymore. Those marks were hard to cover up when you spent 6 hours a day in the pool. Not that I was embarrassed, but it wasn’t really something you wanted your parents to see when they saw you on television, lining up at the starting blocks. I heard her breath catch and her grip on my shoulders became almost painful. I increased the rate of my thrusting, and my thighs were starting to burn. A sharp whine escaped her lips as she crested again. I thrust deeply into her a few more times before joining her in my release.

We lay there together, a wet messy tangle of limbs and bed sheets. After a while, she pushed herself up and punched me hard in the shoulder.

“Ow! What was that for?” I rubbed the spot where she’d hit me. Even odds were that I’d have a solid bruise by bedtime tonight.

“You sneaky bastard. You almost made me want to kiss you.” She sat up and rubbed her hand through her short hair. She shifted her hips where she still straddled my waist, my cock still embedded in her. “Doesn’t this thing ever go down?”

“Well, for that there’d have to be some way for the blood to escape, and you seemed hell bent on keeping it in there, so—” She went to hit me again, but this time I caught her right hand, and then her left. I raised our clenched hands above her head and sat up to face her. The height difference meant that I was looking slightly down at her, green eyes above a button nose dusted with freckles, pink lips, all framed in a bob of red hair. I drew my face close to hers and stared into her eyes. I could feel the heat of her breath against my mouth. “You know,” I whispered. “I could kiss you right now, and you couldn’t stop me. Even if you wanted to.” She held my gaze with her deep green eyes. Even though I knew they were natural, I could never help looking for the tell-tale edge of contact lenses, just to see if they weren’t.

“I know,” she breathed softly. She held my gaze for another moment. “But you won’t.” She nipped the tip of my nose and pulled her hands from mine. She put her hands on my shoulder and used them as leverage to push herself up off my dick. I felt the cold air hit it as she grabbed the sheet and clutched it between her legs as she stood up and stretched her back and shoulders, thrusting her tiny breasts out with their still erect nipples. “I’m going to be feeling that for days. Again.” She towelled herself off with the other, clean end of the sheet, and then wiped between her legs before throwing it back into the bed. I lay there watching her as she collected her clothes from where they’d fallen. I admired the view as she bent to slide her cotton bikini panties up over her shapely thighs and tight arse, then I rolled out of bed and fished around for my own shorts and tank top. I turned back to see her finish gathering up her bob into a little ponytail. I leant against the wall with my arms crossed and watched as she checked herself in the mirror and tucked a few errant hairs behind her ear.

“When do you leave?”

“Two days after you guys. But you have further to travel.”

“Dunno why they can’t do both at the same place.”

“Yeah, well you need a bigger venue. Nationals for swimming get a lot more fans in the stands than diving does. It’s not the Olympics. Yet. Besides I think our coaches would kill us if we were in the same venue.”

“There’s no rule about fraternisation with members of other event teams.”

“No, but you’d have nothing left for the pool. And if I knew you were there, I’d have to climb the tower with a leaky snatch, and you know the camera angles aren’t exactly discrete for diving.”

“I dunno, Rache. I’d rather watch you in person.” Rachel finished tidying her hair and turned her deep green eyes to me. She came over and put her arms around my waist, nuzzling her face into my chest like a cat. Her five-foot one inch to my six four made hugging kind of awkward, but it helped tremendously in our sports.
“Honestly, Jimmy. I could fall in love with you.” Her voice was muffled.

I sighed.

“I know. But you won’t.” She hugged me tighter, then rubbed her face against my shirt harder. “Hey, next six weeks. Nationals, camps, Olympics. And somewhere in there, finals. Remember?” She took a deep breath and looked up at me with wet eyes.

“I’ll see you in the Village. We’ll talk then, okay? A proper conversation. About us.”

“Sure.”

She stood on tiptoe and pecked me on the cheek before standing back and slapping both hands onto my chest.

“But now,” she said, returning to her usual self. “You need to pack. You’re on a bus tomorrow.” She grabbed her backpack and headed for the door.

“Good luck, Rachel.”

She stopped and looked back at me.

“You too, Jimmy. And open a window! This place smells like a whorehouse.”

“Oh, yeah?” I replied with a grin. “And how many of those have you been in?”

“Just when I visited your mum at her job,” she cracked. “See you.” She headed out the door. I ducked across the room to grab the door before it slammed shut; the automatic closer was busted and needed a new strut. I watched her head down the corridor, arse waggling tantalisingly in her training shorts. Was she walking a little gingerly? I grinned to myself. She turned as she reached the stairwell, waved back at me once with a wink, and then was gone.

I sighed to myself and closed the door, wrinkling my nose at the musky air of the room. After the fresh air of the corridor, I could definitely smell the results of our afternoon together. I opened both windows, being glad one of the perks of athletic scholarship was the option of a corner room (less opportunity to be sandwiched between noisy roommates) and bundled up my sheets and mattress protector to take to the machines. I ran my hand along the mattress; dry. I had never bothered with one until I ran into Rachel at the training gym last year. After a few hook-ups, I worked out that towels were pointless and bought the rubber sheet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.