A World Beyond This Place - Cover

A World Beyond This Place

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An innocent girl on an island working for the summer and searching for romance without success. Or is it something more? Something that she is hiding in the dark deep recesses of her mind. Something not of this world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Uncle   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pegging   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Sue the petite young waitress with a depressing virginity problem was lost in her daydream of her alter ego Krasnya waiting to be taken none too gently by the stranger at the oasis several parsecs slightly to the left of the North Star. The oasis was located on her native planet that flourished eons before the birth of planet Earth and it was a place where she ruled as Queen Mother just as her mother before her.

Her mind was filled the vision of his naked body and she knew it was her time to end her virginal period according to the teachings of her well-respected ancestors. She knew she had to consummate her partnership with the stranger before the Sun disappeared over the horizon or she would forever lose her claim to being the Queen of this unnamed planet and be banished to the furthest moon with absolutely no central heating at all.

She knew she would return to her human form as Sue the poorest of the poor waitresses working like a slave for the tourists that visited this favorite vacation spot that she loved so dearly. She knew this with a certainty as the phallus of the stranger shredded her defenseless hymen and entered into the secret feminine place she had kept under lock and up to the very last day of her virginal state of complete innocence. Suddenly she understood what the whole thing was about submission and giving up her internal secrets to a member of the opposite sex who were actually not enemies after all.

The tall, dark stranger was fully inside her now and she knew that he possessed her completely and was toying with her welcoming pussy like a plaything that was given to him as a gift for his pleasure. She knew she should consider this as an unforgivable insult to the dignity of her royal presence but in all honesty she loved the dirty and crude way the man was using her body and she wrapped her legs around him holding him tightly in an obscene manner and not one that she had been taught by her sexual tutors in the palace pleasure parlors.

He was slamming her buttocks down on the grass hard now and she knew they would probably be bruised and she would suffer for her pleasure for the next few days until she could return to normal physically and mentally after this adventure was fully completed.

The Queen loved the treatment but was afraid to reveal that to the stranger. Instead, she pretended to be in fear of her life and she submitted with loud protests that sounded false to her to her usually truthful words and she hoped the man was buying her act and would continue to insult her because it was so deliciously different than her usual treatment by the members of her court and all faithful citizens of her domain that recognized her position as the supreme ruler and spiritual guide for one and all of her many subjects.

The man was finished with her now and she decided to keep her mouth shut and let her anger pass because in all honesty she knew she had probably wanted the joining more than the strange man. She knew she had allowed him his rough treatment because that was exactly what she wanted and she recognized that her silence was the only answer he needed to continue his advances.

Now that she was properly seeded and hopefully would prove fertile for the birth of an heir she would be allowed to continue as the Queen and she could go back to her dreary life as a waitress in the far away world that had loose morals and females with an itch for rutting as part of their nature even if they were not mated to one particular male by contract or desire.

Sue had no magic potion but she was certain she was to be giving birth in nine months and she wondered if it would be a boy or a girl. She felt sorry for the poor thing if it were a girl because she would have to give it up to the council for training and would only see it at the annual blessing that she would have to attend without fail to keep her status as Queen safe from usurpers. If it was a boy she could keep it and raise it on her own.

She did her best to drive the depressing thoughts from her mind.

It was raining outside the popular eating place this morning and she had just finished a great breakfast of pancakes and fresh brewed coffee. She knew cook loved to watch her eat because had had her alien appetite far bigger than human females of her size and age. Besides one of the perks of working in the restaurant was the free food that went with it.

Her shift supervisor was a big Irish girl called Maxine that would often tell her tales of her sexual escapades the night before. She listened with one ear to her account of her adventure with the twin brothers that had used her at both ends at the same time and how nice it made her feel giving her tingles all over her generous body. Of course, she could never talk about her own adventures because they would stick her in the nearest loony bin in one of those crazy person jackets that would restrain her from any aggressive move as yet undetermined.

It was amusing to hear her expound on the juicy sexy parts because she was suddenly in a mood for getting a new tingle of her own.

Unfortunately, the rain had slowed down the breakfast crowd and she didn’t see any of the regular males that she sometimes used for quickie sex in the bathroom or the back pantry when she was desperate for a fill-up of human sex juice. She knew the other girls were just as lacking in moral character to do the exact same thing and the place was notorious at the local police station for the uniformed staff to use as a great place to get a hot cup of coffee or a nice piece of pussy in the middle of a boring shift.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.