I Love My Brother - Cover

I Love My Brother

by Krosis of the Collective

Copyright© 2015 by Krosis of the Collective

Incest Sex Story: "I love my brother. I can admit it freely. You may judge me, but I know what is right in my heart. My name is Beth. Let me tell you my story..."

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

I love my brother. I can admit it freely. You may judge me, but I know what is right in my heart.

My name is Beth. Let me tell you my story...


I was almost 17 when it started. I was in the change room at my school and heard some girls in the corner giggling, looking at something on the wall. When I got close I realized they were looking through a small hole, and on the other side was the boys' change room!

I hung back, deliberately dressing slowly until the lunch bell rang. Once everyone had left I knelt down and had my own look through the hole.

There, before me, was the first naked male body I had ever seen! The hole in the wall was small but it allowed me to see the side of the boy's toned midsection and his beautiful hard cock as he stroked it in the shower. I guessed that all of the other boys had left for lunch and he had stayed behind to whack off.

It was the first penis I had ever seen, and it was beautiful. Based on what I know now I realize it was a little above average in length, and not thick, but not thin either. It looked just right.

As I watched the boy stroke himself I felt an itching between my legs. I changed from kneeling to squatting and then snaked my hand under my skirt. I found that I was quite wet down there, watching this boy pleasure himself.

I moved the crotch of my panties aside and started to play with my clit. After a minute or so I pushed a couple of fingers inside my pussy a little. They went in easy; I had never been so wet before.

I imagined the boy's hard cock slipping into my wet, virginal depths, and I thrust my fingers inside myself in time with each of his strokes, mindful of my maidenhead.

I could feel my orgasm build. It was going to be big. The boy's hand started to move faster, faster...

White cream exploded from the tip of the boy's cock and I heard him grunt. I had already been fantasizing about that cock being inside me, and seeing it spurt like that made me wonder how it would feel for that gush of semen to splash my insides. I came hard on my fingers, gasping, almost losing my balance. I somehow managed to keep my eye lined up with the peephole, watching as smaller, weaker spurts of cum erupted from that cock.

Finally, both of us were spent. I had experienced the strongest orgasm of my young life, and I hadn't even seen my fantasy lover's face! I kept watching as the boy finished his shower and walked away from the peephole. His ass was tight, with no fat showing anywhere. 'Turn, ' I broadcasted my thoughts at him. 'Turn!'

He toweled his hair dry and finally turned enough so I could see his face. I gasped. It was Avery, my big brother!

But you knew that already, didn't you? If the title of this story wasn't enough, the preamble should have made it pretty obvious. This is an incest story, and you're still reading, so you must be okay with it. Maybe you're even turned on? I know I am. I masturbate often, thinking of that day.

The day that I became obsessed with my brother and his magnificent cock.


I was confused by my feelings at the time. He was my brother! You're not supposed to want to have sex with family! But we love our family, right, and married couples love each other, and they have sex... ?

I was pretty messed up.

That year was my brother's last in high school, and it was only a month before the summer break started. I waffled back and forth between guilt, shame, and lust, but didn't act on my feelings before he went off on summer vacation with friends, followed by his moving to college.


He sent emails and called on weekends. I was still masturbating almost every night thinking about his gorgeous body and hard cock.

Finally, a boy in school asked me out during our last year in high school and we dated for a bit. I only said yes because he kind of reminded me of my brother. After a few months I was ready. We parked in a secluded area and had sex.

It was awkward, with the lack of space in the back seat and making sure the condom was on right. His cock was actually kind of disappointing compared to Avery's, but I let him put it inside me. It hurt when my cherry popped but we managed to keep going. I didn't cum but he did, way too soon. All in all, it was nothing compared to the fantasy of my brother.

I broke up with him a few days later. He asked if it was because he wasn't good at "doing it" and I didn't say no.


Time passed. I didn't date anyone else. I graduated from high school and then it was Summer again.

And then fate, beautiful, wonderful fate, gave me my chance.

I was almost 18 and my parents informed me that they were going on vacation ... without kids ... in Hawaii! They had already discussed this with Avery and he was going to stay with me until they got back in 2 weeks.

I was filled with mixed emotions. On one hand I was disappointed to not be able to go to Hawaii ... on top of that, my parents thought I couldn't take care of myself for 2 weeks?! But those feelings were overshadowed by my delight at being alone in the house with Avery for all that time!


When Avery arrived home I jumped into his arms.

"Avery!" I yelled, holding on tight, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"Hey squirt," he said as he dropped his bags and gave me a warm hug.

I pulled back and pouted. "I'm not a squirt; I'm a grown woman now." I crossed my arms under my breasts, which were stretching out the front of my t-shirt.

He eyed my boobs for a moment, and then quickly looked away. "Guess you are," he murmured. "How are you, Beth?"

I smiled, having caught him scoping my newly grown rack. "Better now," I said mysteriously, and then skipped away.


I didn't really know how I would make my intentions known to Avery. He would glance at my shapely chest, butt, and legs in my t-shirt and shorts every once in a while as we prepared dinner. Would he make the first move if I kept showing off my goods? I didn't know. I never had to seduce anyone before. My ex-boyfriend had initiated everything.


We watched a romantic movie the first night (my idea), and I asked him to rub my neck because I lied and said I had pulled a muscle. As his strong hands worked my neck and shoulder muscles I could feel my nipples hardening. I moaned softly.

He worked on my neck until the movie ended, and then he stretched and said he was tired from the long drive from his college. We went to bed, separately.


I was frustrated, lying in my bed one room away from my sexy brother. I was usually able to masturbate thinking about that one and only time I had seen his cock, but with him so close it was no longer about fantasy; I wanted the reality!

Finally, I threw off the covers, donned a big t-shirt, and crept out into the hall. I could hear him softly snoring in his room. I quietly opened his door and padded to his bed. There was no change in his snoring pattern.

I then slipped between the sheets. If he woke up I would just tell him I had a bad dream and didn't want to sleep alone.

Carefully, I placed my palm on his chest and felt the definition of his muscles, toned through years of playing football in school, and now in college.

I let my hands slowly wander downward, making sure I stayed aware of his breathing. No change. My mouth had gone dry.

My hand brushed his penis, and then I deftly grasped it. It wasn't hard but it was warm. It jumped a little at my touch but his breathing didn't change.

I slowly, carefully, started to stroke my brother's penis. I could feel it start to harden almost immediately. I was amazed at how fast it filled up with blood, and soon I had in my hand that magnificent cock that I had fantasized about for over a year.

My pussy was throbbing. I could feel the moisture from it dampening my thighs. With my other hand I pulled my t-shirt up a bit and rubbed my clit with my finger.

It still wasn't good enough. I needed his cock to touch me ... to touch me down there. I moved closer to him, my face in his neck, and directed the head of his cock to my clitoris.

It felt good. The warmth of his body and the fact that it was Avery's cock touching me in so intimate a place gave me the shivers. It felt good but it still wasn't enough.

I shifted up a little and then moved my hips forward. With a little work, I managed to nudge the head of my brother's cock between my pussy lips.

It felt wonderful. I needed more!

I started to rub my clit and roll my hips as I ran my other hand up and down his shaft. I managed to get a little more of his cock inside me. Unlike my first boyfriend, Avery's cock was a good size, and I could feel my vagina stretching around it as I managed to slip it inside me bit by bit.

This was becoming awkward and I didn't want to wake Avery, so I stopped rolling my hips and concentrated on the sensation of a couple inches of my brother's wonderful cock inside me as I stroked it and rubbed my clit. It felt GOOD!

Unbeknownst to me, though, Avery had whacked off before dropping off to sleep, which is why he was sleeping so soundly. There was still a little bit of semen remaining in his urethra. My stroking of his cock had slowly coaxed that dangerous liquid up his shaft, and now it started to drip out the tip, which was embedded a couple of inches inside my hot and ready vagina.

How could I know that, you ask? Well, aren't you the smarty pants? Shush.

I was really close now, and quickly rubbed my clit, faster, faster...

I came hard, gasping, thinking about the forbidden thing we were doing--I was doing. I did my best to keep quiet, but as my pussy throbbed around Avery's cock it was so pleasurable I almost cried out, right in my brother's face.

I was finally able to calm down, and then I realized that Avery was no longer snoring. I froze. Did I wake him up?

I waited, barely breathing. He didn't say anything. Was he awake? I continued to wait.

While I waited, the drops of my brother's sperm-filled semen that had been deposited inside me had time to soak in, and the small amount of incestuous seed moved inward, searching for the prize.

That might have been the one ... maybe.

Finally Avery started breathing heavily again, signalling he was asleep. I waited another couple of minutes, experiencing nice orgasmic aftershocks due to how wonderful it felt to have his still-hard cock inside me, and then I pulled back.

Avery's cock slipped out of me and I felt empty. I knew I would try something like this again; I was hooked! I silently, carefully, left his bed and his room, and returned to mine.


The next day Avery got a call from his high school friend Jasper. I listened from the next room, though I could only hear my brother's half of the conversation:

"I'm fuckin' horny, man. Chelsea dumped me last month, and this morning I woke up with the biggest case of wood. Couldn't do anything about it because I had to make breakfast."

"Uh huh ... no way?" "Where is it?" "Really?" "Sounds kinda shady."

Finally: "Okay, I'll try anything once. See you there at 1? Right ... later, man."

He ducked his head into my room. By this point I was pretending to be reading a magazine so he wouldn't suspect I had overheard his phone call.

"Hey Beth, can you take care of yourself this afternoon? Gonna hang out with Jasper."

"Sure," I responded, seemingly uninterested. Where was he going, and was it something about sex? Oh my God, was he going to a whorehouse?

I had to follow him. There was no way I was going to let him go to a dirty place like that when I was more than willing to take care of his needs!


I put on a sundress I had recently bought that Avery wouldn't recognize, big sunglasses, and tied my hair back under one of Mom's hats. I managed to spot him a couple of blocks away and then followed at a distance. Wherever he was going, it was within walking distance.

After a few more blocks he entered a shop in a seedy party of town: the sign declared it as The Castle of Love. The racy ads in the window made it obvious that it was a sex shop. I kept an eye on Avery through the window as he and Jasper did that fist clasp and shoulder bump thing guys do when they greet each other.

They went to the back of the shop, chatting, and I couldn't see them very well anymore. I went in through the front door and immediately hid behind one of the shelves, making sure they couldn't see me while trying to look like I was shopping and not spying.

They paid the clerk and then he directed them to a door with a sword painted on the front. After they went in an older woman I hadn't noticed came up alongside me.

"Two going in. Want to join me?" she asked.

"Um," I said, confused.

She took my hand. "Come on, they're cute. Should be fun."

I followed the woman, who I guessed to be in her thirties, to the front counter. She dropped a twenty dollar bill on it and then both she and the clerk looked at me.

I fished a $20 out of my purse and dropped it down on top of hers. The clerk grabbed the bills and directed us to another door on the same wall, this one with a picture of a medieval shield on it.

The door opened to a hallway turning immediately right, and then another door. We went in. The room wasn't big, maybe 10' x 10', with a single dim light bulb hanging down, and it was empty except for a trash bin and a shelf with a box of tissues on it.

A bell sounded from the other side of the far wall and I noticed that wall actually had several small holes in it, at about waist height, and what appeared to be handles on either side of the holes. The other woman went to one of the holes and knelt down, so I did the same. With a feeling of déjà vu from my high school changing room adventure I was just lining my eye up to see what was on the other side when something poked out through it!

It took me a moment to realize it was a hard penis and then I pulled back in surprise! It took me another moment to realize Avery and Jasper were in the next room, but the cock in front of me wasn't Avery's!

I looked over at my companion. She had grasped Avery's cock and was stroking it.

She looked back at me. "This is a niiice one," she whispered.

I was instantly filled with jealousy. "Can I..." I whispered, a little loud, "Can I switch with you?"

The woman paused, inspecting Avery's cock and looking over at Jasper's. She would definitely be trading down.

"Pleeease," I urged, "I know him."

The woman took pity on me, letting go of my brother's cock and standing up. "Okay, sweetie," she said, and then paused, "But if he's good for round two I get him, okay?"

I nodded. Round two?

We switched, just in time, as both boys started to thrust their cocks into the holes impatiently. I watched as the lady took Jasper's cock into her mouth, licking and sucking.

I knelt down and looked at Avery's beautiful cock, now that my eyes had adjusted to the dim light. This was the first time I had seen it since that fateful day over a year ago, since last night I had only been able to touch it in the dark. The base of his cock was hidden by the wall, but it was as fantastic as I remembered.

I put my lips to the head of his cock and kissed it. He stopped his impatient thrusting, waiting. I licked the head. I kept my eye on the lady sucking on Jasper's cock, since she seemed to know what she was doing. I followed her lead, putting the head of Avery's cock in my mouth and gave it a strong suck. I grasped his shaft with my hand and moved it forward and back, and then licked at the head some more.

His penis got a little bigger. I was turning him on! My stomach fluttered at that thought.

I had been distracted and didn't notice what my companion had done in the meantime. When I looked over again she was now facing away from the wall, her pussy embedded on Jasper's cock and her yoga pants and panties around her ankles as she used the handles on the wall to pull herself back onto her unseen lover's cock.

I realized that was why the boys had come in here: to have anonymous sex, not just get their dicks sucked.

I couldn't fuck Avery, here in front of this lady, could I? I watched as the woman gasped, her face in ecstasy as she slowed her movements, enjoying the feel of Jasper's cock slowly pushing back into her as she pulled on those handles. She whimpered as her butt finally pressed back flat against the wall, achieving maximum penetration.

My panties were soaked at the thought of having Avery's fantastic cock inside me again, except this time not limited to just a couple of inches. The sexual atmosphere in the room only spurred me on; my brain was not working right. I turned around, whipped off my panties, and raised the back of my sundress, lining up that magnificent hard prong with my wet vagina. It took a couple of tries but then his cockhead pierced between my pussy lips. It felt fantastic. With some additional adjustments I managed to get his cock further inside me, about 2 inches, just like the previous night. My pussy felt like it was on fire, in a good way. The feeling of my pussy being stretched by his cock was almost overwhelming.

It was awkward but then I remembered the handles on the wall. I reached back and pulled on them. Avery's cock went inside me another couple of inches. I gasped; it felt incredible!

Using the handles, I pushed away from the wall a little, and then pulled back. More of that wonderful cock entered my almost virginal pussy, deeper than my first boyfriend had been able to go, and there was still more! My mouth was open and smiling at the ecstasy I was feeling. Finally, Avery's magnificent cock was inside me! Deeper, deeper...

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.