Ann of the Jungle - Cover

Ann of the Jungle

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ann was sharp enough to take advantage of all the perks granted for her presumed loyalty to the "Climate Changing" crowd at the University. She kept her skepticism well hidden in order to have great fun exploring the deep reaches of the secret world of the Amazon with all expenses paid by a generous grant. Now the fun begins and she regrets not going with her parents on the River Cruise on the Danube.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Indian Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Violence  

I discovered after my quite satisfactory orgasm that I was sweating profusely from head to toe and I realized that I was so absorbed in opening up for “Bull” my fourth paramour of the evening that I had forgotten about the humidity and the heat even in the middle of the night.

It was a surprise to see the bulk of the man that had just so recently been buried to the hilt inside my welcoming vagina hustle around and get me a clean towel to wipe down and he even sat at my side and gave me his lips on my mouth and my nipples and even eventually down there the grass don’t grow.

The realization that the man was actually European rather than a native of the local area came when he attempted to communicate with me in Spanish and not the lingo of the Indian tribes. I am ashamed to relay that my two years of Spanish in high school was quite lacking in the skill I needed to converse fluently but I made an attempt and the poor man was so delighted that he kissed me quite thoroughly on the lips using the French technique of pushing his juicy tongue inside to duel with my own delicate thing that I much preferred to keep private in such matters.

After I had taken his member into my mouth to make it hard, I measured it with my fingers and determined it to be about the largest one that I had ever encountered and it rounded out to about ten inches in total. The thought of having that thing buried in my rear door was uppermost on my mind and I honestly hesitated to suggest it because in all honesty I was a bit fearful of being stretched beyond my ability to adapt to his frenzied stuffing. I knew that most men got carried away in such circumstances and it was best to just relax and wait for them to reach their point of explosion and pretend that they were god’s gift to women and to you in particular.

Then, he mounted me missionary style and all I could do was to wrap my arms and legs around his hulk and hold on for dear life because once he got started it was certain he would not stop until one or both of us hit the magic door of release in all its glory.

I think it was at that time he saw my blue eyes and the fact that I taller than he expected. I saw his eyes light up and he asked me in Spanish if I was truly a “White Woman”. All I could do was to nod my head in admission and he put his finger to his lips warning me to keep it a secret because the men would go wild and hump me unconscious in an orgy of copious loads of spunk inside of me and on me until I felt like I was bathing in the stuff.

There was no doubt in my mind that he was quite correct and I kissed him on the lips again and again to convince him that I was sincere in my gratitude.

One thing led to another and I soon found my mouth stuffed with a salami so big that I honestly don’t know how I got my jaw open wide enough to take “Bull” inside much less to swallow his load that I suspected would be flooding my throat sooner rather than later judging from the moan and groans he was making as he fucked my face holding my head captive between his two huge hands. It did scare me a little because I didn’t want to gag on his stuff and make him think I was just a silly white girl with no real expertise in giving head.

The call came out for us females to get moving back to the jungle and he told me if I wanted to escape to come to the warehouse shed on the midnight shift because he would be there every night and he could hide me until it was time for them to return to the city and I could stay with his Mama until I could find a place of my own or contacted my own people for funds or whatever. I could tell that all he was interested in was a piece of my ass for as long as possible because he was obviously not the marrying kind and he might even be a little prejudiced against white people if the truth be known. I didn’t mind because I love his ferocity of passion when he nailed me in almost any position and his dick was the thing that I really loved about him all things considered.

When I got back to the little isolated village, I was called into the headman’s hut and told that I would be going alone to the construction site that coming weekend because they wanted me for a stage performance in front of the entire crew. Apparently, one of my four allotted partners had reported me for having blue eyes and being a white woman witch with a magic pussy. They wanted to test me out pussy and all to see if there was any truth to it. I knew it wasn’t Bull because he was all hot to trot with exporting me to his Mama to set up shop as his live in sex slave hoping to keep me around as long as possible because free pussy is hard to find in those places. That meant it was one of the others who turned me in as a foreign bitch that needed a lot of anal training to get me in line.

The headman chastised me verbally and kicked me in my ass a few times. Since he was old enough to be my grandfather, I was not overly upset over it because I think he did more damage to his old bones than he could ever possibly do to me. His little harem of wives all giggled at the sight of me getting it and I didn’t even blame them because they were all doing some of the real warriors on the side due to the fact the old man was so dried out he couldn’t even produce any spunk to give them a little tingle. He spent most of his time either sleeping or drinking the piss water that they fermented from the berries in the forest. It seemed innocent enough but too much of it would really paralyze you in a sneaky way that put you down on your ass before you realized how drunk you actually were.

The women carried me down to the waterfall and almost drowned me as they scrubbed my skin with their laundry brushes to get me ready for my premiere performance. I admit I was a bit nervous about the whole thing because I suspected it was just an opportunity to get free pussy from a real life white woman where they were as scarce as hen’s teeth unless they were there accidentally like me.

The official shaman of the village gave me the full treatment of cleansing out my bowels and my explosions were a source of amusement to the young ones watching me get the cleansing that left me empty inside from my mouth to my asshole.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.