Cul-de-sac Swingers - Cover

Cul-de-sac Swingers

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Our new neighbours introduce us to an erotic new swinging lifestyle

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The day after

The party continues with the amazing Sophie and then Tina

A quick catch-up of characters:

Chris (that’s me) and Julia – 30 years old, I am web games designer working from home and Julia is a Head of Finance working a few miles away in Sussex.

Our neighbours are Tom and Sandy – mid-20s, he works for a pharma company travelling a lot, and Julia illustrates children’s books, also working from home.

Our two houses are side by side, totally isolated and surrounded by beautiful countryside. Within a fortnight of meeting our new neighbours, Sandy (a total bi-sexual nymphomaniac) has fucked me, corrupted my wife by arranging for Tom and her to spend the night having sex with my previously monogamous wife, gifted us her 16 year old sister, Tina, as a personal sex slave, and then invited us to our first swingers orgy – at which my darling wife enthusiastically lost her anal cherry to me in front of a cheering audience and fucked most of the guests, male and female. After a riotous party with copious shagging, I have brought the delicious young Liverpudlian Sophie back to our house, where we have been joined in bed by Julia and the athletically bi-sexual Kathy. And in the other bedroom, Slave Tina is frantically riding on young Stephen’s permanently erect flagpole.

So, just your usual suburban existence then!!!

The rest of that Sunday included quite a lot of sleeping – even people our age cannot keep fucking for ever – but by early afternoon, asleep on my back, I felt a warm wet mouth descend on my cock and suck and lick it until it was a solid vertical shaft ready for action. I knew it couldn’t be my wife – she still had to master the technique of deep throat, so when I opened my eyes I was not surprised to be looking down on the mop of red hair that could only mean that Sophie was awake and pleasuring me again. I let her carry on for several minutes - why stop her when she was giving me so much pleasure? Eventually I reached down and put my arms under her armpits and pulled her up so her face was against mine, which perfectly placed her so I rocked my hips up and my prick slipped into her tight but moist young cunt – she groaned with pleasure.

“You’ve been keeping me waiting, haven’t you, you bastard!” she whispered. “You knew I wanted your lovely cock back inside me and you pretended to be asleep! Well it’s my turn for fun.” So saying, she pulled herself into a sitting position so that my erection was driven right into her, and her pelvis pressed hard against mine. “I watched Jane riding you last night and I swore then that if I got the chance, I would do the same. Well, now I have the chance, so hang on baby, you are going to be ridden!!”

What a ride! Only 20 years old, strong young legs and frenzied enthusiasm, she had clearly been anticipating the ride, because her first squealing orgasm arrived within a couple of minutes – her body vibrated with pleasure and the squelching sound from her cunt as her juices poured out her merely encouraged her to keep going – this young girl was not going to be limited to one or two orgasms! She was well away by now, and so I reached around her buttocks and gave them both a hard slap to encourage her – and almost wished I hadn’t! I had clearly discovered her particular pleasure of CP, because she immediately screamed, “More! More! I’m cuming again! Hit me lover!” So I did, and her riding became so frenzied that my cock was coming out of her cunt and then crashing back in. Her pace was getting faster and faster and faster – she couldn’t last and then suddenly she knelt right up and leant backwards, grabbed her clitoris and aimed her at my face – and squirted a torrent of liquid all over my body and face – then collapsed sideways onto the bed, her chest heaving as she struggled to gasp in air after her exertions.

Now that Sophie was not in the way, I could see my wife, bent over and holding onto the end of the bed, and behind her was Stephen, rocking gently so presumably fucking my wife. “Bloody marvellous, you two!” Julia said. “I just wish these two lovely people had time to stay another night – I am dying to fuck Sophie’s gorgeous arse with the strap-on which Julia has lent me – whilst watching my young lover here bugger you at the same time!”

I almost laughed out loud – this is my beautiful young wife who, up until five days beforehand, had never had anything other than vanilla sex with her adoring husband – me – and was now planning orgiastic sex combinations from here to infinity!!

Sophie had slowly raised herself on one elbow and said dreamily, “Is the simply divine Julia offering to fuck my arse? Sounds good to me!”

Much as I would love to have continued fucking these beautiful people, I had to point out that they needed to get from Sussex to Liverpool in the next few hours in order to be at work on Monday morning. Sadly everyone agreed that all good things had to come to an end, and so the four of us moved into our wet room and spent the few minutes lathering and caressing each other, before reluctantly dressing. We live only about 20 miles from Gatwick, so I willingly drove them there so that they could pick up the express train to take them directly to Euston to pick up their train to Liverpool. On the way to Gatwick, Sophie whispered that she had a week’s holiday due shortly, and I immediately assured her that the perfect place to spend it would be in our house, and she kissed me and promised to come and stay and play.

When I got home, Julia was still naked and lying spread out on the sofa – there was no sign of anyone else. She explained that Slave was totally exhausted after a night of sex with Stephen, and that all the other guests had already left the cul-de-sac. Just then I heard the back door open and Tom and Sandy appeared in the lounge, both wearing raincoats which they dropped in the hall and came, naked, into the lounge. Tom was carrying two bottles of champagne in his hands.

“Tom, if you’re thinking of opening those, please forget it,” I said firmly. “We have had the most amazing time but alcohol is not what we need.”

“Quite right, darling, “said Sandy, as she came across and started to undress me. “Don’t worry, I am not going to ravage you now – it’s just that you are the only one dressed, and I can’t stand that! As for the champagne, they are a present to our two amazing and delicious neighbours to show how much we adore you. Tom and I both thought it would take much longer to persuade you to join our group, but now we know you are genuine swingers like us.” My underpants became the last item of clothing to hit the floor. “And now I will go and organise a nice cup of tea,” Sandy said, laughingly. “I think we all need that.”

Fifteen minutes later we were all sitting in the lounge drinking tea – stark bollock naked – Tom in the armchair, me on the sofa with the girls either side of me. After a couple of minutes Sandy’s hand slipped down and stroked my limp cock, and immediately Julia slapped her, saying, “Leave Chris alone! My man needs his rest – in a few hours that cock is going to have to fuck my arse for the second time in 24 hours, and a few hours later, whilst Tom and I are doing an honest day’s work, you are doubtless going to be bringing you greedy pussy round here and expecting my husband to shag you stupid!”

“Fair point,” Sandy murmured, “And Tom is off to Newcastle for three days and therefore will be snuggled down each night between the hot thighs of the nubile Geordie receptionist of the Newcastle Hilton, the nympho young Karen.”

“I cannot deny it,” laughed Tom, “she is the most amazing ride! Anyhow, that was not why we came round. We are delighted that you are planning on spending next weekend with Jane and Kathy –they are one of our favourite pair of lovers – and whilst you are playing with them we have invited Mandy and her bi-sexual lover Clarisse to come and help us set up a rather special event we are arranging for the week after next. As our newest and dearest lovers, we really hope you are going to be top of the invitation list for that – are you both up to cum for our first Cul-de-sac BDSM weekend?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.