Cul-de-sac Swingers - Cover

Cul-de-sac Swingers

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Our new neighbours introduce us to an erotic new swinging lifestyle

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Julia, Slave Tina and I slept together in our bed that night, but other than some intense kissing and foreplay between the girls when we first got into bed, we were all too tired for any more sexual action, and we all slept until the alarm went off at 7 am. Having missed work the previous day, my wife thought she ought to go to work in order to clear her desk. Before going, she gave Tina a list of jobs to do that day (including shopping, cleaning and washing) and a stern warning that if she as much as touched my cock before Julia came home, the whole deal was off – there would be lots of gorgeous women at the party on Saturday night who had all been told about me, and Sandy had insisted that my balls needed to be packed with spunk in order to satisfy all their needs.

I went to my office upstairs to do some work, and after about an hour or so, Tina called up to ask if I wanted a cup of coffee. A couple of minutes later she walked into my room with the coffee – and with not a stitch of clothing on!

“Jesus, Tina. What are you playing at?” I shouted at her. “You heard what Julia said, hands off for both of us.”

She looked genuinely contrite. “I’m sorry, Chris, Sandy and I grew up in a remote farm in Cornwall, and our parents were ardent naturalists, so the whole family would be naked from morning to night. Sandy walks around the house naked all day, I thought you knew. I wasn’t trying to get fucked by you again, I promise, lovely as that would be. Of course, I’ll put something on if you want me to?”

I took her hand and pulled her to me, and kissed her. “Sorry to shout, slave, you didn’t deserve it. However, this is not the same as being at home with family, so I think we had better mark the difference to avoid any misunderstanding with Julia.” I got up and went into our bedroom and opened the bottom drawer of the chest of drawers. I took out a leather collar which had a metal catch which pressed together and could only be released by a special key. “Stand still,” I said firmly, and I fitted the collar so that it was not too loose or tight, and then locked the catch. “To remind you at all times that you are a slave,” I told her.

“So can I stay nude now, please?” she asked nervously.

“Of course, if you want to, though I suggest you might want to consider dressing when you go shopping!” I laughed. “Around the house and garden, you decide.”

The rest of the day passed peacefully. Tina cleaned the house from top to bottom, made me a sandwich for lunch, gave the postman the highlight of his life when she answered the door to him wearing just her collar, then put on her shorts and tee-shirt and went out shopping. She was still out when Julia came home and walked straight up to my study. I got up to kiss her, but before I could stop her, she had pushed her hand into my shorts and was stroking my cock. “I thought we were supposed to be saving my spunk for the hordes of swingers tomorrow.”

“Nothing to do with them,” she said, grinning as she pulled her hands out of my pants and licked her fingers. “I’m just checking that this greedy cock of yours has not been pleasuring our slave, contrary to instructions! And, I am pleased to say, it hasn’t!”

“What a suspicious girl you are,” I laughed. I told her the events of the day, including the use of the slave collar on Tina and the fact that the postman will probably be thinking of more frequent reasons to call on us! We were relaxing with a glass of wine when Tina returned with all the shopping. She put everything away before coming into the lounge – naked needless to say! “All done!” she said, what would you like me to do now?”

“You know, Tina, Chris has told me about your plan to be naked around the house, and I think I will join you, especially during this warm weather.” Julia stood up and removed her dress and underwear in a flash, then sat down again. “And you, slave, can come and lie on the sofa beside me – that’s right, now rest your head in my lap.” Tina looked really sweet, her beautiful bubble butt pointing upwards, and Julia relaxing and stroking the young girl’s hair. We discussed what I would wear, and it was agreed that just shorts seemed more appropriate for me – the sight of my cock might frighten the tradesmen!

A bit later I went off and cooked supper for us all, we watched some television, and then it was bedtime. Julia reminded me that I needed a full balls sac the following evening, so I was banished to the spare room whilst Julia took her slave to bed – I heard them squealing with pleasure within a few minutes, but eventually I fell asleep, my cock still erect imagining what the party the following evening would be like.

I took the girls a cup of coffee at around 8 am the following morning – needless to say I found Tina wrapped around her mistress with her fingers already playing with Julia’s cunt – it was difficult to keep my hands off the slave, she was so bloody erotic. Julia rolled over and stared at me and said, “This is a bit bloody early, isn’t it? The party isn’t till tonight.”

“Whilst you were at work yesterday, Sandy and I had a cup of coffee – stop pulling that face! It was just a cup of coffee, much as I fancied fucking her delicious cunt – and made some plans for the party tonight. Sandy has a friend of hers coming at 10 am to give her a total waxing of her bum and crack, and I have arranged for you and our Slave to be waxed at the same time – Sandy assures me that this will guarantee you maximum sex tonight. Whilst you are being waxed, I have some shopping to do, then after lunch the three of us are going next door to help Sandy and Tom get set up for tonight. And unless that girl takes her fingers out of your cunt NOW, I am going to lose control of my erection and cover you both with a sac full of spunk.” Tina pulled a face and stuck her tongue out at me, but rolled away from my wife, jumped out of bed and ran over and kissed me. “Darling Chris, you are my Master and I will obey you totally. I promise not to frustrate you today, although I REALLY hope that you are going to fuck me during the next 24 hours.”

Julia jumped out of bed and also kissed me whilst stroking my throbbing erection gently. “Of course, he will have you, Slave, but it is not your place to ask for these things. Bend over the bed, Slave!”

Tina turned round and placed her hands on the bed so that her butt faced towards us provocatively. “Deal with her, lover,” Julia said. “You are in charge of disciplining the women in your harem – two hard blows on each buttock.” Tina would almost have certainly stood up when she heard this, but Julia and grabbed her neck and held her down. “NOW!” I had never smacked anyone, and the first blow was very mild, although it left a red mark of my hand. “Harder, for God’s sake, she is an insolent slave and you are punishing her,“ Julia called out. The next three blows echoed round the room as the slap of my palm landed perfectly on her bum. As soon as the final blow fell, Julia let go of Tina, who jumped up, her face flushed and excited, and knelt in front of me. “Thank you, Master, your slave deserved that and has learned her lesson.”

So the day proceeded as planned. The two girls went next door and were duly waxed – both of them had previously only shaved their pussies, but they, and I, were delighted once they were as smooth as a baby’s bum between their legs. I did my shopping, and during the afternoon we all helped Tom and Sandy with preparations for the evening – because it was so hot and the weather was expected to last, we carried three mattresses out into the garden for those who fancied ‘al fresco fucking’.

When all was done, the three of us went home for supper, and then we all went upstairs and took a shower together – we have a big double shower with plenty of room for all of us. Once we had washed and dried, I told the girls to sit on the bed, as I had some presents for them. Lots of giggling, but when they had settled down, I took out the packages I had bought that morning.

“Firstly,” I said seriously, “we realise that this is Slave’s first party as a full participant. However, you need to understand that you remain our slave all evening, and can only have sex when we agree and with whom we allow.” I opened one of the boxes, and took out a long silver chain, about two metres long, with a clip at one end and an onyx handle at the other, and fixed the clip to Slave’s collar. “Whoever has the other end of this chain is allowed to fuck you – but you will be ours to gift. Now then, I have discussed with Sandy how far you should both go tonight. She has said that several people there enjoy anal sex, but because you are both anal virgins, it would be better if you save your virginity for me to take at another, quieter time. In order to signify that your bums are out of bounds tonight, you are going to wear these lovely jewels – please kneel up on the bed and show me your arses.”

To my surprise, both girls did not dispute the idea of giving me their anuses, but both turned round and knelt with the delicious vista of their bums towards me. From the boxes I took the two butt plugs and showed them to them – they were glass ones, really quite heavy, and on the end that just protruded from their anus was a jewel of coloured cut glass. I slipped one finger, covered in lube, into each of their bums and then worked the plugs slowly into them – they were both very tight and it took a couple of minutes and some gentle moaning to work them in. Once in, the girls jumped up, looking at each other and admiring the plugs. I explained that as they moved in any way, the plug would move inside them and greatly heighten their sexual excitement - Julia said she could already feel the excitement and wasn’t sure how she could last before she had an orgasm.

Julia came over to me and put her arms around me and kissed me. “A week ago I had never made love to a woman, been fucked by anyone but you or been to a swingers’ party. As you know, I would never have let you fuck my arse – but now, I can hardly bear to wait for the feel of your cock in there. But promise me that Sandy and Slave are with me when you do it – I am a little bit scared and I want my lovers there to give me courage. “

“Of course, darling, Sandy and I have already arranged that I am going to take your anus tonight at the party so everyone can watch you,” I replied. I felt Julia tremble but she said nothing, just kissed me tenderly and reached down and stroked my cock. “And I promise Slave that I will arrange to take her anus during next week, when we have all recovered from the party.”

I sensed that if we stayed in the bedroom much longer, I would be unable to stop myself from fucking both these gorgeous young women, and so we got dressed and headed next door to the party, which was already underway.

In fact, we were the last guests to arrive. All the guests were out on the patio at the back of the house – it was the hottest day of the year and the weatherman had assured us that it would remain hot and dry all night. Along with Sandy and Tom there were four couples. Needless to say, Sandy was already buck naked, though wearing a strapless strap-on which looked frighteningly large. She excitedly grabbed us when we arrived and led us round, introducing us to everyone, saying, “This is my newest friend and lover, Julia, she is utterly bi, but no anal please, Tina you know but she is now Julia’s slave so up to Julia what she allows her to do, and this is the lovely Chris, he has a gorgeous weapon and simply amazing stamina.”

Despite the introductions, it took a while to get to know the other guests and work out how the party would work. The couples were a varied group:

- Jake and Simone were two delightful, intelligent and glamorous African-Americans from Los Angeles, both over six foot tall, in their 30s, lived in London for years and both amusing and fun to talk to. They were both slim, although she had beautiful naturally large breasts with large nipples.

- Kevin and Mandy, from Essex, a working-class couple with great sense of humour and the couple who had introduced Sandy and Tom to swinging. Kevin was in his early 50s and, as we discovered later, had a magnificent thick cock and unbelievable stamina. Mandy was his second wife, in her mid-20s with a finely honed figure. Although she preferred girls and could bring them to orgasm in seconds, she still enjoyed a firm cock, especially when firmly embedded in her back passage.

- Stephen and Sophie, like us, were at their first party. Sophie was a receptionist from Liverpool who Tom had bedded several times on his business travels, and Stephen was a colleague of hers who she also fucked regularly. They were both 21 and clearly nervous.

- Finally, Kathy and Jane were a couple of bi-sexual air stewards who lived and slept together, but who swung both ways when they came to Sandy’s parties. Kathy was a big, strong girl who looked like she had been Captain of Hockey (she had!) whilst Jane was tall and very slim, with the most beautiful face imaginable.

Drinks were distributed and I was chatting to Simone when Sandy clinked her glass to ask for silence. “Darling friends and lovers, welcome to our party, we are really delighted to see you all here. A couple of quick announcements then let the sex begin! Now everyone is here, it would be good if everyone was naked within the next ten minutes – we find that the party swings better then. And secondly, just to say that until midnight, the party is going to be a Girls Night – that means, for our new friends, that only girls can choose who to have sex with – the men will have to hope they are picked,” she said laughing. “Good, have a great night, three bedrooms upstairs, one mattress in the lounge and, as you can see, three mattresses for ‘al fresco’ bonking if you prefer. Have a great night – breakfast at 9 am!”

No sooner had Sandy stopped speaking than Simone turned her back to me and said, “Please unzip me Chris.” She was wearing a little black number which scarcely covered her slim bum, and unzipping her showed that, apart from her shoes, she had nothing else on. The dress fell to the floor, she stepped out of it and turned back to me and pressed herself against me and said, “I am dying to find out about this gorgeous weapon that my ever-reliable and greedy lover Sandy praised so much. Please come and fuck me on that mattress over here.” She took my hand and led me across the lawn to where a large double mattress had been laid out under the large oak tree. As we arrived, she kicked off her shoes and knelt down on the mattress facing me, and opened my shorts and reached in. “Oh yummy!” she cried as she drew my rapidly expanding cock out, “Sandy was right as always. Please remove the rest – I am too busy here to help you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.