Cul-de-sac Swingers - Cover

Cul-de-sac Swingers

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Our new neighbours introduce us to an erotic new swinging lifestyle

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Lying on the bed once Sandy had left, I realised that, thanks to the massive amount of squirting from both Julia and Sandy’s juicy and excitable cunts, together with several copious loads of my own spunk in each of them, the sheets and bed now looked like those in a cheap brothel, and so I stripped the bed and took the sheets and put them in the washing machine. The bed and floor were really quite damp where Sandy had squirted copiously, but it was a hot day and I guessed (correctly as it turned out) that they would dry by themselves during the day. So I made a strong cup of coffee and tried to focus on my work. I managed to keep working until early afternoon, but having stopped to make a cup of tea, I sat down in the lounge for a few minutes to read the paper, and fell asleep, where Julia found me two hours later when she came home.

“Hey! What are you up to, babe, didn’t you get enough sleep last night!?”

“I certainly didn’t, you should have been there!”

“I was,” she replied with a cheeky grin, “and I still managed a full day’s work. Am I going to have to find myself a lover who can manage to give me a damned good shagging and not need to have a day’s rest afterwards?”

“You may well,” I replied, “you’re a very demanding woman – there aren’t many men who could stand your pace.” She punched my shoulder playfully and said, “Come on lover boy, what have you got us for supper?”

We ate the meal I had prepared earlier, and watched some television, but around 9 o’clock, Julia announced she was feeling randy and asked if should she go online and order a ‘take away’ stud or was I up to the job? I told her to save her money and picked her up and carried her to bed. She noticed I had changed the sheets and asked why, but I just said that after her excesses last night, something had to be done. “Excesses!” she cried, “I’ll give you excesses, Big Boy!” And luckily, thanks to my sleep in the afternoon, I was able to keep pace with her until she finally fell asleep after her second orgasm! What a day!

The next day things got back to normal and I managed to work all day without interruption – I was slightly nervous in case Sandy made an unscheduled appearance demanding sexual gratification, but there was no sign of her. Julia was home at normal time and we had just finished eating when the phone rang – I picked it up and Tom spoke. He said that he and a couple of friends were meeting up for a drink the following evening at a nice pub in the country – would I like to come? I knew that Julia could hear the phone, and although I was dying to know the real purpose of his call, I just said that I would like that. “Good,” he said, “I’ll pick you up at around 7.30 – tell Julia we’ll probably be out for the evening, back around 11. Bye.” And he was gone. I relayed the message to Julia and she just said, “Good idea – good chance for you to get to know Tom.”

The following evening, Tom rang the doorbell promptly at 7.30pm and we both kissed Julia goodbye and headed off. She had assured me that she would be fine – she planned on having a leisurely bath and then settling down to watch a video that a friend had lent her. Once Tom and I were on our way, Tom said, “Sorry about all the ‘cloak and dagger’ stuff from Sandy – she loves to make a drama out of everything! I’ll explain when we get there, only a couple of miles. Oh, and by the way, it’s just you and I – there never were any friends!”

Tom had chosen a nice country pub, and once we were settled in the garden with a couple of pints in front of us, we chatted for an hour or so about inconsequential matters, and then Tom finally opened up. “As you’ve gathered from my lovely wife, we are both enthusiastic swingers, though we are very selective about the partners we choose to join us. Over the years we have built up a network of a dozen couples who we play with, and we are VERY keen for you and Julia to join us – you are definitely our kind of people. Sandy assures me that you gave her a truly sensational shagging on Monday – she can’t wait to be buggered by you, and she has already told a couple of our swinger friends about your amazing skills, without identifying you yet.”

“Can I just ask,” I interrupted, more than a little stunned to discover that Tom knew that I had fucked his beautiful young wife, “do I gather from this that you and Sandy have what is called an ‘open marriage’? Because if I had a beauty like Sandy as my wife, I am not sure that I would want her fucking other men.”

“Men and women,” Tom corrected me. “As I’m sure that she told you in all honesty, she is a total bi-sexual nymphomaniac and she will have sex with any man or woman who turns her on and who she can persuade to go to bed with her. By the time we were married, I realised that there was absolutely no possibility that I could satisfy her all the time, and so we agreed from the outset that she is free to fuck anyone who we would be willing to invite to one of our parties. All our swapping friends know this and are all happy to have sex with her. However, I travel on business a great deal, both in the UK and Europe, and Sandy encourages me to have sex with secretaries, receptionists and casual acquaintances, which I do whenever I fancy a bit of variety – not often, but enough times to add a little spice to our relationship – Sandy loves hearing descriptions of what I get up to with these girls.”

“OK,” I said after a couple of minutes, “I’ve got that, I think. But Sandy said on Monday that you wanted us to come to one of your parties on Saturday, and I told her that there was no way that I could persuade my ‘swinger virgin’ of a wife to join in. What deviousness is your lovely Sandy up to, Tom?”

“Well, a few minutes after we left, Sandy would have come round to your house with a bottle of champagne and invited herself in to have a girls’ evening with Julia. It is now 9 o’clock, so Sandy will have made sure that they have finished the champagne, and I can guarantee that by now she has got her hand into your wife’s knickers and has started to vigorously introduce her to lesbian sex.”

“But that’s ridiculous!” I cried out, “Julia has told me that she has never had any interest in other girls or women, even when it was almost mandatory at her boarding school. How can you be so sure that Sandy will get her to change her opinion in one short evening?”

“Because, my unobservant friend, Sandy realised last Saturday that your wife could not take her eyes off her, and that every time Sandy smiled encouragingly at her, your wife blushed. Your wife has spent the last four days dying for Sandy to make a move on her, and tonight she has. By the time we get home at around 10pm, your lovely lesbian virgin will be buck naked and making love to Sandy like there is no tomorrow. You leave persuading Julia to join us on Saturday to us – she will be desperate to join in.”

I sat there trying to absorb this astonishing information – not least that the woman who I had spent Monday morning fucking was now, two days later, having sex with my wife. While I was thinking about this, Tom rose and went and got us both another pint which we sipped in silence. Just after 9.30 pm, Tom got up and said, “Off we go, Chris, let’s see how Sandy is getting on. One word of advice, we’ll go in the back door and let’s keep it quiet.” Sure enough, when we got back to the cul-de-sac, Tom parked the car 50 yards away from the house, and we walked quietly down the road. I quietly opened the back door and we walked through the kitchen and stood in the hall, by now almost deafened by the noise being made by Julia. Looking into the lounge, I could see both girls were naked, and Julia was kneeling on the sofa with her butt sticking up. Not entirely true about Sandy, because she had a strapless strapon, one end of which was in her cunt, the other firmly driven into my wife’s cunt. She was pumping Julia with real energy, calling out, “Come on baby, cum for me again, give me another lovely orgasm, give it to me!” Both girls were covered in sweat, and Julia was squealing and moaning as Sandy fucked her faster and faster, until Julia suddenly cried out, “Oh God yes ... yeeesss ... yyyyyeeeeeeessssss!” and her body shook and trembled as a massive orgasm convulsed her, and she slumped forward and the substantial strap-on slid out of her with a loud ‘plop’.

Just then Tom calmly walked into the room, saying, “Looks like you’re having fun girls?”

Julia jumped when he spoke and frantically tried to rise and cover herself, but Sandy pulled her back into her arms on the sofa and stopped her escaping. “Hi Tom, Hi Chris, hope you had a good evening. As you can see, Julia and I are having a great time. Chris darling, could you get some drinks for us – Julia and I will have brandies, I think, after that excitement, then we’ll have a little chat. After that I am going to have to tell Chris to fuck off – I have made up a spare bed in our house for you for tonight, Chris – as Julia has promised to fuck my arse with this gorgeous new strapless strap-on, and for the rest of the night, Tom and I are going to take turns making love to her greedy cunt.”

My hands were shaking as I got the drinks, and by the time I came back into the lounge with them – brandies all round – Julia was sitting, still naked – beside Sandy who had her arms around her to stop her escaping, and her other hand firmly embedded in Julia’s cunt. Julia had her eyes fixed only on Sandy – a look of total love. Sandy still had the strap-on in her cunt; apart from that she was naked and sprawled on the sofa. Tom had disappeared, but came back after a couple of minutes, explaining that he had been to put the car back in the drive. Once I had given the drinks out, I sat down in an armchair as Sandy spoke.

“Beautiful Julia and Chris the Stud, you are two lovely people and Tom and I want you to be our dearest friends. Beautiful Julia, as you have clearly enjoyed our, so far, brief sexual encounter, I am sure that by the time Tom and I have spent tonight making love to you, we will be devoted lovers. Chris might have forgotten to mention to you that I came round here on Monday and the two of us fucked each other’s brains out for several hours – you’re a lucky girl, Julia, he is one hell of a stud with a simply gorgeous cock, your man. And no need for you to look shocked like that, Julia, you have both willingly partaken of my body –and in a few minutes I am going to plunder your gorgeous cunt and Tom is going to bugger your gorgeous arse. And the really good news for you two lovely people is that on Saturday night you are both going to be the stars at our first Cul-de-Sac Swingers Party. Chris has already been invited and willingly accepted, and you, darling, are hereby invited – are you coming?”

I had never seen Julia so submissive or dominated, and with a look of total worship in her eyes, she whispered, “Please, Sandy, if you want me I would love to come.”

“Pleased to hear it, Julia,” said Tom, “here are the house keys for next door, Chris, the spare bedroom is top of the stairs and turn right, see you in the morning. I think you will have a better night than you expect,” he said with a grin. As he was saying this, he stood up and started to undress, his large tool already filling and standing out erect - shorter than mine but definitely thicker - my lovely wife was going to have her cunt and anus thoroughly stretched by these two sex maniacs. Sandy drew Julia’s face to hers and kissed her deeply. Clearly my wife was going to spend the night as the sex toy of this wild couple, so I picked up the keys and left.

I let myself into their house, and although the lights were out downstairs, there were clearly lights on upstairs, so I went up the stairs, and realised that the light was coming from the spare room. As I turned to go into the room, I got the shock of my life. Spreadeagled on the bed, tied by her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed in a star formation, was a young naked and very beautiful girl. She also had a ball-gag in her mouth, but was staring at me with friendly eyes, and so I moved forward and unclipped the gag. “Hi Chris, I’m Tina, I’m Sandy’s sister and I am delighted to say that I am yours to pleasure for the whole night. In case you’re wondering, I was 16 three months ago and you most definitely are not going to have to deal with a virgin! Are you going to get undressed soon – Tom and Sandy have been saving themselves to pleasure your wife, so I haven’t been fucked for nearly 48 hours and I REALLY need a great cock – which my sister assures me you have?”

She was gorgeous but unlike any other young woman I had fucked before. She was only about 5’ tall, with a cropped gamine hairstyle with chestnut coloured hair, she only weighed about 7 stone and had virtually no breasts – she told me later that she has a 32A chest. Once I had quickly undressed – “OhmiGod! Sandy was right, it is gorgeous!” – I moved to release her ankles, and she cried out, “Quickly, quickly, get these ropes off my wrists and I will give you the ride of your life!”

But I had other ideas, based on an experience with a very greedy hotel receptionist I had fucked several times on my trips to Edinburgh. I took hold of one ankle and pulled it back over her head and tied it off to the bars of the metal headboard, then quickly moved to the other side of the bed and did the same with the other ankle.

“No, no, you bastard!” she squealed, as I was confronted by the delicious prospect of her cunt spread wide and perfectly placed for entry. After the amazing scenes next door with Sandy and my wife fucking naked on the sofa, and Tom stripping to spend the night making a threesome with them, my own weapon was totally engorged and pointing upwards in excitement of the smooth bald pussy in front of me – I didn’t wait but centred my cock between her sex lips and pushed slowly down into her. She might have lost her virginity, but she was still unbelievably tight, and I took care to ease into her slowly – I could see on her face that I could only have been the second or third cock in there, but she still cried out, “Right in! Push right into me, Chris, I want to feel you filling my cunt!”

And then our pelvic bones were pressed against each other and my cock was pulsing inside her – I leant forward and gently kissed her sweet lips and she smiled and murmured, “You are so gentle, baby – I was rather afraid, ‘cos you are only my second, and the first bastard was much too rough. Could you tell?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.