Cul-de-sac Swingers - Cover

Cul-de-sac Swingers

Copyright© 2020 by richardthomas666

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Our new neighbours introduce us to an erotic new swinging lifestyle

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Julia and I had lived in our house at the end of the quiet private road for the three years since we were married, and were very happy there. Originally the site had been a small farm which had been demolished and two large detached houses built there, some 200 hundred yards back from the main road. When we first moved in the other property was occupied by an old couple who were friendly and good neighbours. Both gardens were large and neither was overlooked by the other, and at the end they were sheltered by a large semi-circular hedge, the open side of which looked out over open fields to the South Downs of England.

Julia and I were both 30 when we married, and had both had a number of lovers before we met and we both really adored vigorous sex. Julia and I are both tall at 6’, she is a redhead with delicious 36C breasts and a gorgeous bubble butt which makes me erect just to think about it – she regularly goes to the gym to make sure it stays that way. She has a great job as Head of Finance for a major construction company based in Horsham only 10 miles away, and I am a freelance webgames designer and work from an office in the house – in fact, one of the bedrooms at the back of the house which had a wonderful view over the Downs.

Then, a few months ago, old Jerry next door died suddenly of a heart attack, and his widow Joyce decided soon afterwards to move away to be nearer her daughter and her family. Julia and I wondered who we might get as neighbours, hoping that it wouldn’t be a rowdy family with young children to spoil the peace of our quiet backwater. The house was sold quickly, but the new owners didn’t move in immediately, they sent in the builders and it was nearly six months before all the work was completed and moving day finally came, and we were delighted to find that a young couple, Tom and Sandy were to be our neighbours. We gave them a few days to get settled, and then, it being mid-summer, I went round and invited them to come and have a drink with us at the weekend, which Sandy eagerly accepted.

So, that Saturday afternoon, they walked round to join us where we had set up table and chairs in the back garden. It was a hot summer’s day, and I was delighted that Sandy was just wearing some cut-off shorts and a boob tube – which just about controlled a very substantial pair of tits – I saw Julia laugh as my eyes came out on stalks as Sandy came into the garden. Mind you, Julia looked pretty interested as Sandy was followed in by Tom – at about 6’4” he was several inches taller than her and with a body that only regular exercise could have sculpted.

Drinks were poured and very soon we were chatting happily. Although Tom and Sandy were some 10 years younger than us, they had been married three years, and this was the first property they had owned – they had been in a rented flat up until now. In the conversation, it turned out that Tom also worked in Horsham, and asked us if we knew of a good gym near here as he wanted to join one. Julia told him about the one she belonged to and offered to introduce him if he was interested. Tom worked as a salesman for one of the big pharma companies and travelled a lot throughout the UK, whilst Sandy worked from home, she did illustrations for children’s books.

We had a great time with them, and after a couple of hours I suggested we get the BBQ out if they would like to stay, which they were very happy to do. Despite the age difference, they seemed very similar to us – enjoying life, laughing a lot and were very tactile with each other – not a thing that you often find. As the evening wore on, I found eyes increasingly drawn to Sandy’s magnificent chest and wondered if Tom was the only person to have slipped his cock between her sexy thighs. Just then I glanced at Julia who raised a quizzical eyebrow to show that she had been watching me. I shrugged and grinned and she laughed – she knew I loved a pretty body but had never done more than that in the time we had been together.

We had a great evening, and it was midnight before they left, all of us a little the worse for wear. No sooner were Julia and I in our bedroom than she pushed me back on the bed and jumped on top of me, pulling my shorts off and grabbing my cock in her hands. “You dirty, dirty old man!” she said loudly. “You have just spent the last 8 hours dreaming of pushing this hard cock into little Miss Blondie’s hot little cunt, haven’t you – admit it!” Saying this she tightened her grip on my now totally erect cock.

“No, no. of course not!” I squealed – Julia’s fitness gave her a VERY firm grip, and the pressure on my prick was making my eyes water. She relaxed her grip. “I only dreamt of fucking her for the last 6 hours!”

“In that case, lover boy,” she said firmly, removing her shorts and pants with one hand whilst not releasing her grip on my excited member, and then climbing back and easing my cock into her very damp passage, “Don’t you even consider having an orgasm until you have made me cum at least three times – otherwise I shall bloody handcuff you to the bed and leave you here overnight to dream of Little Miss Hottie with no means of relief!”

She was already riding me vigorously, and the instant flushing of the freckled skin on her chest told me that I wouldn’t have to hold out long for her first orgasm – half a dozen more thrusts and her scream of pleasure echoed round the bedroom. Her pulsing cunt had as ferocious a grip as her hand had had a few minutes earlier, and I had learned better than to try and move at moments like this. However, sensing that she was relaxing before starting again, I pulled her body down on top of me and whispered, “The pleasurable image of Miss Blondie on the end of my cock may have been obvious, but a certain redhead I know was spotted interfering with herself every time she thought I wasn’t looking – could it be that the interesting bulge in our neighbour’s slacks made her dream of being shagged by him?”

Julia laughed loudly and pulled herself upright and started again to shag herself on my very willing cock. “Listen, Big Boy, this cock is plenty for me, especially as I can have it as often as I want, and for long as I want – now get shagging!”

She might be fit, but I weighed more than her and with one quick flick of my hips I rolled over, trapping her underneath me, my cock still firmly driven right into her. I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, and said firmly, “Enough of your cheek, my little resident whore, I’ll show you what a good shagging is!” and proceeded to pull right out of her before slamming my full length back into her so that our pelvises slammed together. “Ohmigod, Ohmigod, Chris, I can’t, I can’t please make me cum, please maaaaakeeee...” her screams of pleasure tailed off as her hips jerked frantically and wave after wave of orgasm swept over her gorgeous body – one more of those and she would be ready for me to pump my cum into her!

I woke up slowly, just as the sun was rising, and looked across at my beautiful wife, sprawled across the bed, her cunt and thighs covered in her cum and my spunk, the sheets similarly covered as proof of our night of frantic love making. She had been insatiable, and it must have been after 3 am before she finally rolled off me and we fell asleep. Despite that, the sight of her body lying there meant that my cock engorged immediately and I knew I had to have her again. I knelt up and gently rolled her over on her face and opened her legs. She was still half asleep, but instinctively she pulled her knees up to raise her arse and I pushed my very excited prick into her still juicy cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.