Rick's Revenge - Cover

Rick's Revenge

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A Serviceman plots revenge against his cheating wife. "Rick, be careful what you wish for. Sometimes revenge can rear its ugly head and bite you right in the ass!" I was cautioned by Chaplain McKinnon. Though tactically perfect, the results I desired were totally unpredictable!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Military   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Gang Bang   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Revenge  

Friday night arrived with Lisa and me preparing for her Christmas Party. Donna made sure I was freshly shaved and showered. Once again, my efforts to get Donna and Lisa into the shower with me laughed away.

“You look so sexy and handsome in your dark suit,” Donna complimented, smoothing my lapel. “Lisa won’t be able to keep her hands off you,” she smiled, smelling my cologne.

“I think it’ll be a quiet night for us. I know we’ve done some good flirting from time to time and she’d been quite vocal that I’d never get to fuck her. She’s going to be more difficult to get into our bed on New Years than I expected.”

“Then tonight is your chance to soften her up by getting hard and making her want you to fuck her,” she joked, gently grabbing my crotch. “You’re supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend deeply in love so please act the part. Who knows maybe you’ll have the opportunity to fuck her tonight and New Years, and if you do then go for it.”

I sat in the living room, waiting for Lisa. I heard the steps of shoes I didn’t recognize and looked to the landing. My mouth fell open, my eyes widening for the beauty approaching me.

“Doesn’t she look so beautiful and sexy?” Donna praised.

“Wow, I didn’t know I was escorting a Hollywood actress to the party! Lisa, you look fantastic!” She was everything a woman’s sexuality stood for. Her black dress was cut tantalizingly low, below the breast line and hugged her breasts just an inch or two from her nipples. It gathered at the waist to accent her small hips and fell effortlessly to a short hem on the verge of being naughty. She didn’t wear nylons, and her pose looked so statuesque in her matching high heels.

Donna had her turn around so I could see all of her. The back was low cut, slightly above the small of her back, and her firm ass smoothed out the material. She came to me, and we embraced. I could feel my cock already starting to awake as my nostrils inhaled her sensual perfume. She always had a natural beauty about her and wore very little makeup.

My eyes drank in her elegant and sensual beauty. “I am going to be the luckiest guy at the party and the envy of all the men.”

“Thank you, Rick and I must say you’re very handsome in your suit. I’ll have to fight off the women wanting your attention.”

“Now remember, you’re supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend, deeply in love, so be exactly that. We know a lot of naughty things can happen at a party like this, just like Halloween, isn’t that right?” Donna looked at me.

“Maybe I should have worn a Santa suit and you could sit on my knee and tell me what you want for Christmas?” I teased.

“If you only knew what I really want for Christmas!” She smiled at me with a warm hug.

Donna took Lisa aside and lifted the hem of her dress, “Did you put on old panties?”

“Yes, just as you said to.”

“That’s good because I don’t want to see panties on you when you get home. Just think when Rick is feeling your tit and you’re feeling his hard cock through his pants and doing a lot of kissing, it’ll be erotic to ask him to take off your panties right at your table. If you haven’t had Rick fuck you before you leave the party, I’ll be very disappointed.”

“I’ll do what I can to make you proud of me, though, I’d would sooner our first fuck be with you,” she smiled.

The party was at the Quinte Golf and Country Club complex in Belleville. It was easier for Donna to drive Lisa and me to the party, and she’d wait at her parent’s home for our phone call to get us. She said it didn’t matter how late it was, the longer you’re out, the more fun I know you had together.


Out of the car, Donna gave us both a kiss and hugs and said to have a good time and told us to be as bad as possible. At the Country Club, we left our coats in the car and hurried to get out of the cold wind. The interior looked like a picture from a Christmas decorating ad. The tree in the main lobby must have been thirty-five feet tall decorated in pure white lights and gold accents.

Inside, Lisa and I walked hand in hand, her high heels on the ceramic floor announcing her every step. She gave me a shy smile, knowing what she had planned. The complex hosts many functions, and there were several parties taking place and the information board displayed each one.

“There it is, Belleville Community Bank Christmas Party,” Lisa pointed. Though it was only seven at night, there were people already in various stages of inebriation. I looked at her side profile as we walked along the gleaming floor. Ample cleavage showing, she looked sexy and stylish at the same time. She smiled at me, giving my hand a loving squeeze.

We found the large convention room portioned off for the party and entered. Lisa was busy searching for her friend amongst the sea of smartly dressed people. “What does she look like?” I asked, wanting to help.

“Tina is tall with short amber coloured hair, very beautiful and a great looking figure,” she said with her head held high as if that would help.

“Okay, so except for the hair, I should be looking for you?”

“But you already have found me and I’m all yours,” she let slip and smiled, kissing my cheek. At the time, I didn’t realize she meant it. I scanned the large crowd noticing I was only one of a few with a military-style hair cut.

“Lisa!” We suddenly heard.

She turned to her right and smiled, recognizing her friend. I watched them embrace and kiss on the cheek.

“I really love your dress, it looks fantastic how it shows plenty of tit!” Tina complimented, standing back and admiring Lisa’s deep cleavage. “You had better not cough, or you’ll be showing us your beautiful looking tits!” Tina smiled politely but was already scheming how to have Lisa’s firm tits in her mouth before the night was over.

“Tina, this is my boyfriend, Rick Patterson, Rick this is Tina Hamilton.” We exchanged hellos and politely shook hands. I glanced at her, and indeed she is beautiful, except for the hair colour and complexion, Tina’s figure was very similar to Lisa’s. Her low cut dark blue gown accented her firm half-exposed breasts, and her hem was noticeably short.

One big bonus about big celebrations like this, it sure brings out the women showing plenty of cleavage. Deep plunging necklines displaying plenty of breasts is always in fashion, and there was no shortage of decent cleavage showing at this party. Several women seemed to enjoy another man’s eyes appreciating her body in an otherwise stale marriage.

“He’s very handsome, where did you meet him?” Tina asked, wrapping her arms around Lisa’s. She looked me over as I scanned the crowd.

“Rick is in the military at the Base. I met him through my girlfriend, Donna.”

“So, is it serious with him?” She had to know right away.

“It is for me but he doesn’t know it yet.”

“Ahh, so you’re in love with him and you haven’t told him,” Tina surmised.

“No, I haven’t. I plan on telling him tonight.” Lisa was between the two of us holding her hand as Tina guided us through the large crowd. We arrived at the table where several couples were already seated. Tina made the introductions to Doug and Kelly Dobson, Brian and Tina Gregson, her husband, Tom and another man standing, Tom Wilson.

Tina explained that Community Bank has five large branches in Trenton and Belleville. The crowd was swollen, with the addition of husbands, wives, girlfriends, and boyfriends doubled the usual size of the attendance.

Lisa sat between Tina and me, taking my hand in hers. I asked her if she wanted a drink and gave me her request. I asked her a single or a double. “A double shot? What are you trying to do, get me drunk and take advantage of me?” She kidded.

“No, I’m not. I remember what you’ve repeatedly said to me,” I replied to her hands-off for fucking and went to the bar.

“That’s changed now,” she said, her gaze lingering on me and knowing I was out of hearing range.


I returned with our drinks, and we touched glasses, then Lisa took my hand in hers and resting it on her lap. Each table was adorned with a Christmas themed lit candles giving off a warm golden glow. We enjoyed the company talking with those at our table. I couldn’t help stealing looks at Lisa’s great cleavage, along with the other men.

I leaned forward a little to view Tina’s revealing breasts. “Is Tina the woman who is bisexual?” I asked, to Lisa’s ear. She frowned at me for suggesting so and made sure she didn’t hear my comment.

“Yes, she’s bisexual.”

“Should I be jealous if she puts the moves on you for sex?”

“You probably wouldn’t stop me. Most western culture men would love to see their wife or girlfriend, pussy to pussy with another woman,” she smiled.

“I have to admit, that would also include me,” I said, recalling Donna with Anna, Sandy, and Susan.

“So if sometime tonight Tina starts to feel my tits or puts her hand under my dress hem, I should let her?”

“I wouldn’t stop you.”

“Or perhaps I’d prefer you making the moves on me instead,” she laughed lightly at my odd facial response and cupping my chin, kissed my lips.

Numerous times Lisa would leave my hand high on her leg when she’d take a drink or talk with Tina. I’d smooth her soft skin at the hem of her short dress, and she didn’t stop me.

“We’re supposed to be a couple and if a guy cares about his girl, he is usually trying to sneak a tit feel or teasing her leg under her dress,” she informed me.

“So I have the green light to get away with as much as I can with you?”

“The light has been red for a long time, but now it’s about to change. If you treat me right, you just might get an advanced flashing green that will turn to solid green for a long, long time,” she teased in reply. Her hand went to the back of my neck, motioning me closer for a long kiss.

Testing her statement, I scooted my chair closer to hers and slid my left hand up her ribs and let it caress under her left tit. She looked to me, smiled and patted my hand. “Be a good boy to me and you just might get more.” I playfully panted like a dog.

“Good boy, I might have a bone for you later on,” she smiled.

“I’d sooner give you a hard boner now and later on,” I teased.

“Oh, would you now,” she smiled. She boldly placed her hand on my crotch. “I don’t feel any boner there.”

“Keep playing with it and I’ll magically grow one.”

“Big or little?”

“For you, nothing but a big boner!” I gave her tit a little squeeze. Then what amazed me, she let her hand stay on my crotch and teasingly moved her fingers over it.

“Oh, so you do want a boner for dinner,” I continued the banter.

“It would be better served as my dessert or a late night snack,” she countered.

“I love this. We haven’t flirted like this for a while.”

“Maybe I’m being serious,” she flashed that wicked smile. I didn’t know what to say. “What’s wrong, pussy got your tongue?” She began to giggle.

“I wish that were so! You’re really good tonight.”

“For you, I just might be as good as Donna,” she kissed me, squeezing my cock.

I picked up her glass and smelled it, “What are you drinking that’s making you such a cock teaser?”

She looked at the dark amber colour of her drink, “Well, it’s too clear to be your cum.”

Lisa’s sensual and suggestive words caused my cock to stir, and she felt it too. “Hmm, I must be a baker because I’m getting a rise out of you.”

“You’re really hot tonight!”

“Honey, you haven’t seen the best of me yet!” She squeezed my crotch again. Lisa had my heart racing, yet I was sitting still.


“You’ve got it really bad for him, I can see that look in your eyes,” Tina leaned to Lisa’s ear. Her breath touched her neck, and a breast pressed to her arm. “So tell me, is Rick a good fuck? Does he eat your pussy?” She whispered suggestively.

“That’s one thing about you Tina, you certainly don’t beat around the bush.”

“I’d much prefer to lick a bush, if you know what I mean.” Her hand briefly smoothing the soft material high on Lisa’s leg.

Tina’s heart quickened. She usually wasn’t so forward with her insinuations to another woman.

“I wouldn’t know if Rick is a good fuck or not. We haven’t made love yet.”

Tina laughed, “With a great looking guy like that and you two haven’t fucked? Girl, you had better change that statement and real soon!”

Lisa happened to look down at Tina’s lap. Her husband’s hand was now sneaking under the short hem of her dress and she let her legs motioned further apart. Tina noticed Lisa’s eyes on her. “Tom must be extra horny he’s starting on me already. I know I’m going to be a lucky girl tonight and get fucked but I wouldn’t mind getting lucky in other ways too.”

Tina tested her insinuation once more, placing her hand on Lisa’s leg. She smoothed the material to her bare skin then stopped for her reaction. In past attempts, her hand is either rejected with a, I’m not like that, or no thank you a response, or accepted.

The back of Tina’s knuckles smoothed over Lisa’s right cheek and glanced at her cleavage. “I hope you don’t mind me saying, to me, you are a very attractive woman.” Then her hand returned to Lisa’s leg.

“Thank you for the compliment. Christmas parties have a reputation for turning very naughty and this may one be no acceptation.” Lisa’s pulse quickened as she patted Tina’s hand and held it in place on her leg.

Tina turned slightly more to Lisa, “I want to be sure about tonight. You know that I’m bisexual. If my hands or lips were to touch you, would I be asked to stop?’

“No, you wouldn’t.” Lisa’s heart was ready to burst out of her chest.

“I’m very pleased to hear that. If I should touch you in any way that you don’t like, please tell me.”

“I will but I doubt it if I will have to say anything. Now I trust any fun we have will also include Rick?”

“Yes, it will, if you want. I can see his hand is already feeling your tit.”

Lisa sat there, closing her eyes and feeling the sensual movement of mine and Tina’s hand on each leg. She could feel her pulse in her ears as she relaxed the posture of her legs. She smiled, quietly laughing as her boyfriend and another woman’s hand were moving up under the short hem of her dress towards the same destination.

Lisa breathed rapidly as if she’d already experienced a strong climax. She looked to the other guests at the table, talking and oblivious to what was happening to her. She rubbed my crotch, noticing an obvious improvement in the size of my cock. Her right hand nervously went to Tina’s left and touched bare skin. Her husband already had her hem pulled up and fingers inside her panties.

Lisa glanced at Tina and smiled, not resisting her roaming fingers. She turned to me and kissed me. “Don’t be shocked if your hand isn’t the only one under my dress.”

I looked down at her lap, noticing two hands doing the same thing. My hand reached the heated fabric of her panties and rubbed her soft flesh. A moment later, Tina’s fingers touched the top of my hand.

We leaned forward to see the other, and she smiled. “It appears we have the same intentions with Lisa. I hope you don’t mind my interest in your girlfriend.”

“I don’t mind at all,” I smiled, in return then I placed Tina’s hand on Lisa’s soft mound and my hand on hers.

“I think us three and possibly my husband too, might be in for a rather enjoyable evening.”We agreed with her. Lisa cupped my chin with one palm, kissed me, and her body jolted without her button being touched. As she felt two fingers moving passed the elastic openings of her panties, it was announced that the dinner meal was ready.

Our impending fun was interrupted monetarily by joining the others for dinner. The meal was a self-serve buffet, and there was plenty of food. Several bottles of wine were placed at each table, and the meal was enjoyed by all.

The usual speeches were given, and it was announced that Tom Wilson, will become the new manager of the larger Belleville branch starting in January. The DJ soon started playing, and Lisa was quick to drag me onto the dance floor. I was enticed by the sultry moves of Lisa’s body. The first slow song that started playing, Lisa was quick to embrace me, and I readily accepted her body close to mine.

She didn’t resist my hands smoothing up and down her bare back, then Tina’s husband, Tom, experienced her bare skin when we switched partners. Tina wasn’t shy about her arms around me and encouraged my hands to wander over her sides and down to her ass. I noticed Lisa gave me a shy smile as Tom’s hands also discovered her body.

On my next slow dance with Lisa, I noticed an extra big smile and gleam in her eyes.

“You seem very happy tonight,” I commented.

“I am very happy,” she hugged me tight to her body. She leaned her head sideways on my shoulder and sighed. This was nice but not quite the song for the right moment she wanted.

An hour passed by with several more drinks and dancing. Tina’s attraction to Lisa was hampered by the presence of her co-workers. “Do you mind if we go to another place where I know we can have our fun together?” She asked, to Lisa’s ear.

“Yes, I’d love to,” she smiled.

“We can go to the Go Go Club in town. It’s a strip club but also has a fantastic dance area inside.” We agreed, and I silently laughed because that’s where Donna and I met Susan and Kevin, and where I took Susan as my slut wife.

There were several cabs parked out front and we took one to our next destination. Lisa sat between me and Tina in the back seat. Though the cab heat was on, she and I still felt cool minus our coats. In the darkened interior of the back seat, Lisa didn’t refuse two eager hands exploring under her dress. She kissed me, and Tina further tested her attraction with Lisa by giving her a light kiss on the lips. Lisa panted heavily, as she felt Tina’s fingers move inside her panties, touching her bare pussy.

“You shave you pussy, I love that about a woman,” Tina whispered to her ear.

Inside we made our way past the stage where two bare-breasted women were performing their routines around the chrome pole. “I did a striptease in here one time during the amateur night. Too bad I couldn’t take off my panties except in the dance room, I can. I also have won a wet T-shirt contest in here!” Tina boasted over the loud music.

‘Steps,’ was very crowded with dozens of lean and hotly dressed women. The loud thumping of the deep bass song vibrated inside our bodies as we made our way through the younger crowd trying to find an empty table. Lisa spotted one, and she quickly claimed it. The DJ had most everyone up and dancing to the beat of sound activated strobe lights and reflecting chrome.

As we sat, Lisa’s chair was pinned in place between mine and Tina’s. “Would you both like a drink? My treat,” she offered, and we accepted. Lisa intertwined her arm around mine to hold hands as we took in the vibrant atmosphere.

As we scanned the busy crowd, Lisa moved her crossed leg to the beat of the music. Several women were laughing and shaking their bodies, dancing together to the sensual beat. “There’s something naughty about watching women dancing together,” I comment to them.

“Or doing more than just dancing,” Tina added, placing a hand on Lisa’s leg as we scanned more of the crowd. “Looks like they’re having fun too,” Tina gestured with her gaze. A table over, we could see a female couple heavily involved in passionate kisses. From her scrunched up top, it was evident her hand was under it feeling the other’s tit.

Lisa was anxious to dance and soon had me on the floor. I’m certainly no great dancer and did my thing for no one’s particular approval, except Lisa’s. But the moves of her slim body was so enticing, so arousing. Her dress wasn’t well designed, for moving like she was and one tit or the other came dangerously close to popping into view.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.