Sister Angela Sees the Light - Cover

Sister Angela Sees the Light

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Suzie knew she needed to do some real penance. What could be more contrite than to spend some time in a convent on her knees to pray and not sucking some strange boy's cock.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Teacher/Student  

Suzie knew her name would not be compatible with a life of vows of chastity and other things too delicate to mention and she planned to assume the name of Angela because it hinted at an agenda more aligned with religious training rather than a clueless teenager with boys on the brain.

Her mother was all onboard with the “vocation” she had responded to with enthusiastic devotion. However, her father was quite upset at his daughter removing herself from the marriage pool. He was already making plans for collaboration with several different partners with eligible sons in the hopes a contract would enhance his chances of becoming President of the corporation.

The soon to be Sister Angela was most definitely not a virgin.

Despite her immature years, she had already been exposed to carnal relations using her mouth, her vagina and even her innocent looking backside with its hidden brown eye filled with sinful yearning for interference of any kind whatsoever.

She repeatedly confessed her sins to her confessor and tearfully expressed her sincere contrition for her sinful ways. It was the priest that had suggested a life removed from the temptations of the flesh to guide her on her path to the gates of heaven and a seat at the side of the Lord.

The poor parish priest had found his own soul in danger just listening to Suzie’s detailed description of her sexual weaknesses and he had to go to his cell to masturbate away his own self-contained need to sexually express his liking of her account of sexual misbehavior seldom found in a female so young and immature.

He was able to visually see the pretty girl’s rump raised high in the air to receive her young male partner’s cock inside her tightly clenched sphincter. That was one of her favorite anal stories that caused the priest to have an unwanted erection in the middle of the afternoon inside the darkened interior of the sanctified confessional.

Suzie’s tales of her oral carnal relationships were far too numerous for him to keep proper track of. He imagined her mouth taking various cocks of all sizes and colors inside without any sense of prejudice or bias for or against the owner. That was a point in her favor but her spunk smeared face was also on his mind and he fought against the hardness it created between his legs and promised to confess his failings as quickly as possible.

He had even tired of giving out the usual “Hail Mary’s, Our Father, and other weak penances to the sinning girl and decided to administer a seldom issued physical punishment to her kneeling on the punishment chair in his tiny cell in back of the church. Of course, he had to pull up her dress and pull down her panties to properly administer the penance and she was terribly humiliated by his viewing of her sinful backside. He used his own personal little whip to tend to her sinning ass cheeks and he even pushed the round handle up into her hot little crack to shove inside her brown eye. He knew she deserved the treatment because she had expressed her enjoyment of being roughly treated back there as her most grievous sin of carnal desire.

His own hardness under his robes was kept out of sight and he promised himself that he would mollify his flesh later. He wanted desperately to stuff it up into her sinful crack but he was reluctant to reveal his own level of sinfulness to the girl because he was uncertain of her reaction to his own failure of proper behavior.

It would have to suffice that he merely punished her backside and even twisted her nipples to give her a little more pain as her penance for her carnal pleasures.

Eventually, after a few sessions of the punishment, Suzie finally saw the light and promised to be a good girl. She decided to apply for the convent and told her parents that she had a “vocation” that must be fulfilled rather than fall into a cycle of sinning that would make a bad girl in the eyes of the Lord.

On the last evening, before her departure for the convent, the priest mounted her from behind and he had anal carnal knowledge of her posterior.

Suzie saw it as her just penance for her bad behavior and accepted her role as a submissive bitch with poor self-respect for her actions. The priest was drained of all his precious bodily fluids and he marveled at the innocent look in the eyes of Sister Angela as she took all that he dispensed between her legs.

That first day at the convent, the newly named Sister Angela walked a little funny. The older nuns with a lifetime of experience behind them knew exactly what her problem was and they knew they would have to keep a close eye on the new nun to make certain she would live up to her promised vows and that she behaved in a proper way to give credit to the order.

Sister Angela was in the convent for almost two weeks before the pressures of no sex caught up with her and she succumbed to her own desires by allowing her silent cell partner, Sister Regina to place her pretty head between her knees and lick her until she had a satisfactory orgasm. Of course, she returned the favor and her face was soon flooded with the older nun’s female juices.

After that incident, Sister Regina took full charge of her nocturnal training and she ensured that the new Sister Angela met likeminded nuns in the order and her skills in rug-munching ran amuck with success in making new friends.

Still, Sister Angela was basically a cock-oriented female and the need for a good hard dick was always uppermost in her mind. She got what she wanted in the form of a young altar boy that did odd jobs around the convent to help out the sisters in need of a man’s muscles to get a hard job done.

She had the boy on a stool in front of her and held onto his legs as he changed the light bulbs high up in the ceiling. It just so happened that her mouth and face were tight against his groin and the poor boy had an instantaneous erection bursting out of his crotch and pressing hard against her loving mouth. She quickly freed it from its confinement inside his trousers and wrapped her happy lips around it sucking it up inside her mouth. Her pretty head was bobbing up and down the full length of his shaft and soon the poor boy was shooting his full load straight down her throat. She swallowed everything down into her waiting tummy to hide the evidence of their sin and she gave the boy a handful of cookies from the barrel in the basement

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.