It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 69

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 69 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

“May this slave girl who loves her Master with every ounce of her being ask what some of those things might be, Sir?”

“Yes, you may ask, but you will only get the answers when I am ready to give them to you cunt, understood?”

“Yes Sir! Oh God, I can’t believe how hot and wet I get when my Master uses that deep tone on his little red headed slut and I am not kidding one little bit, Sir!”

“So, what you are saying is that it really gets right down into that tight little pussy that belongs to me, slave?”

“Very much so, Master.”

“Really slave?”

“Yes Master, really!”

“Then show me, slut. Cum for your Master and I mean right FUCKING NOW!”

Even Becky could hear Beth’s scream over my phone. She looked up at me with her eyes damn near bugging out of her head, but she never once let my cock fall out of her mouth. She was finally doing as she had been told to do and if I had to guess, I would have to say that she was wishing that she was in Red’s shoes right about then.

I had heard Beth starting to get her breathing back under control, but I was going to have to keep her right on the ragged edge if I was going to get things to turn out the way that I was trying to get them to do.

What I mean by that is that I had to keep her head in the game, because there were other things that I was trying to put together that she didn’t even know about yet.

One thing that was good to know was that those other moans that were coming from her car left no doubt that BB was also staying in the game and her breathing was telling me that it was time to get a little closer to the goal line.

“You can slow your fingers down just a bit if you need to, but do not stop working on that sweet little clit that I own and you damn sure know what not to do, correct?”

“Very much so, Master.”

“Thats my good little cunt.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“By the way, I got a little bit of information on the way up here to the club, pet. I only bring it up because it could help both of us in getting some things to be the way we want them to be, Red.”

“Really, Master?”

“Yes, my pretty little cunt. You ARE my pretty little cunt, are you not?”

“Until the day I die, I will always be your pretty little cunt, Master. I almost lost you once and I will be damned if I ever get that close to losing my Master again, Sir!”

“Now, that’s the sexy red headed slave girl that I love so much.”

“Thank you, Master. I would still love to hear about that information that you were talking about, Sir.”

“Well, then let me set it up for you first. You see this is a work night for me up here at this dance club. Now on most of these work nights of mine, maybe only two or three of your sisters will want to come up here with me because it is pretty late when we get out of here and Master’s rule is that you will still go to school in the morning, no matter what. Are you with me so far, pet?”

“Very much so, Sir. Holly has told me a little bit about it and she also told me just how hot our Master looks when he has the crowd all pumped up and they are really getting off to what he is playing for them, Sir.”

“That was very nice of her to tell you about it. Do you think that you might like up come here sometime, pet?”

“I would love to, Master!”

“Then consider your self invited, Red. Oh, and by the way, you have my permission to let BB know that she is always invited to come up here as well, My love.”

“Thank you Master. I will let her know about it as soon as I can talk to her.”

“That’s my good girl.”

“Thank you, Sir. I would still love to hear about that information that you were talking about, Master.”

“That is the second time that you have said that. I guess that I have been talking all around it and not getting to the crux of the matter, wouldn’t you say, pet?”

“Just hearing my Master saying anything at all is good enough for me, Sir. However, it does seem that my owner has something that he really wants to get off of his chest, but he also seems to be conflicted. Is your little slave girl right about that, Sir?”

“Yes she is. Very much so. But, it is nothing that you said or did. It is just some stuff that your Master has going around in his head. I am working on it though and I really hope that you will like what I have in mind once my slave hears and understands it.”

“This little slave of yours can hardly wait to hear what her Master has got going on in his mind and please know that his little cunt slave is waiting to do anything and everything that her owner wants this nasty slut to do, Master.”

The opening that she had just given me was just too damned good not to try and see if I could make anything out of it. So, I just went for it.

“Anything, pet?”

“Anything, Sir.”

“Would you lick and eat pussy for me, cunt?”

“Very much so, Master!”

“Would you lick and eat “Bubble Butt’s” pussy for me, slave?”

“Anytime and anywhere, Master!”

“It sounds like you have just been waiting for your Master to give you the order to do just that very thing, pet.”

“I really can’t wait to do it, Sir. I have just been waiting for my Master to tell this little pussy eating slave, when, where, and for how long I can keep making her get off for you, Sir.”

“Thats my good girl. Do you really think that she would go for it, pet?”

“Just trust me on this one, Sir. When I get off of this call, she is going to want to hear about every second of it, Sir.”

“Really, Beth?”

“Yes Master. You might scare the living shit out of her, but somewhere in that head of hers, she is getting off on it. I don’t know for sure, of course, but I would bet my Master the very last cherry that I have that she gets off every night to the memories of just those few minutes that she had you all to herself.”

“What makes you think that, slave?”

“Because, the very same thing happened to me, Master.”

“Shit, I walked right into that one, didn’t I?”

“Yes Sir, but you can walk into me any day and any way that you please, Sir.”

“You bet that cute little ass of yours that I can, slave.”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“Oh, and by the way. I can and will take last cherry of yours at anytime and anywhere that I choose to do so, cunt.”

“Yes Sir. It is yours to take. It has always been yours to take, Master.”

I had just learned something in that last exchange. You see, She was suddenly panting like a bitch in heat. Which told me that my “Little Red” had a secret that she had just revealed. Well, I’ll be damned. I hadn’t even seen that one coming.

At any rate, I couldn’t let our current little talk get derailed, but it was good to know that I had an ace in the hole for another time.

“Ok, my sweet little cunt, it is time to just go ahead and bite the bullet and whatever happens will happen. Are you with me so far, slave?”

“Yes Sir, but please know that just talking with you makes my whole night and day, Sir. I know that sounds very corny, but I am as wet right now as I have ever been and my Master is the only person that could ever do that to me just by being on the phone, Sir.”

“That’s my good girl. Are you ready to hear about that information now?”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“Good Girl. Well, almost every one of your sisters wanted to come up here with me tonight and because of that we had to take two vehicles. So on the way up to the Restaraunt where we always have dinner before going up to the club, I asked one of your sisters if she had gotten any information about “Bubble Butt” as I had asked her to do just before they left for school this morning. She only had excuses as to why she couldn’t do what I had asked of her which has put her in the Dog House for the evening. She is serving her time for her failure even as we speak. Are you with me so far, slave?”

“Yes Sir. She did tell me that she was in trouble, but she never told me why. She didn’t tell me what her punishment was to be either, Sir.”

“Good girl.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“Keep rubbing both of those cunts, slut. Do not stop, understood?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Thats my hot little slave girl.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“You are very welcome, slut. However, it really is time to get down to those couple of things that I really wanted to talk to you about. I mean they were the whole reason for this call in the first place, my love. Plus, getting my two girls off a few times is always worth the time and the effort. And yes, I did say “My two girls” you did understand what I meant by that cunt, correct?”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“Good girl. You can explain it to her later, just in case she didn’t get it, Red.”

“Yes Sir, and thank you, Master.”

“Thats my good girl. Oh, and by the way, I know that you can stay out late especially if you are doing something with or for your Master. But, how about her, pet? I really don’t want her to get into any trouble on my account, you know?”

“I really can’t tell you why, but as long as she gets home by midnight, she’s good, Sir?”

“Well, then thats good enough for me, pet.”

“Thank you, Master.”

“You know, now that I think about it, I have never really asked you about being out this late. I just assumed that it wasn’t a problem. So tell me, will there be any bullshit coming your way for not being at home already, Red?”

“No Sir. If I tell him that I was following my Master’s orders, which I am, he just drops it, Sir.”

“He really just drops it that easily, cunt?”

“Yes Sir. I am pretty sure that he knows that if he makes me lose my Master, it won’t be good for him in any way.”

“Wow, Beth. You mean that you would really pick me over the fantasy that you have had in your head and heart ever since you knew what that fantasy really was?”

“Yes Master.”

“Could you please explain that to me, My Love?”

“Yes Sir, I can. If you will remember that on that very first night that I actually got into my Master’s truck, you told me that I was yours and that you would help me to get my fantasy while you trained me. You also told me to always remember that I could not serve two Masters. With that being said, I really thought that I had everything under control and going in just the way that I wanted those things to go. However, he started to take things further and further and somewhere in all of that, he must have started to think that I was HIS slave and he was MY Master and now that I was finally getting all of the attention that I had always wanted to get from him, It was great. But, only as long as I stayed within the boundaries that my REAL Master had already laid out for this little cunt of his.”

“But, boundaries did get broken and the breaking of those boundaries almost cost the both of us to lose everything that we had built, did they not, Beth?”

“Yes Sir, very much so. But, please believe this, oh Master of mine, if he ever tries anything like that again, I can promise you and swear to you with all of my heart and soul, that he will never touch what belongs to my REAL Master ever again.”

“I hear you and I believe you, pet. But, could you and would you really throw away everything that you have ever wanted just for me, Beth?”

“Sir, you really have no idea just how far I would go for my Master!”

“You are right, pet. I really don’t have any idea just how far that you would go for your Master. But, I do know just how far that I would go for any one of those that call me their Master, including you, Red. Hell, even the one that is on her knees at this very moment knows that even though she is as far down the ladder as any one of mine could ever possibly be and yet she stays. Why? Because she knows that I love her and as long as she is one of mine, she also knows that I will protect her until the day that I draw my very last breath. Every damn word of that also goes for you too, cunt.”

“I know and I thank you with all of my heart and soul that you feel that way for me and all of my sisters, Sir. I also thank you with everything that I am that you accepted me into your life once I was finally ready to get into your truck that very first time, Sir.”

“That’s my good little cunt.”

“Yes Sir, that is exactly what I am and I just love being your good little cunt, Master.

“But, do you really love your Master, slave?”

“Sir, I love him so much that this slave of his would just love to tell her Master that this cunt of his would just love to be face fucked just as hard as her Master could possibly make it be, Sir!”

“It’s a date, cunt. Count on it.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

“There are still a couple of things that were supposed to be hashed out in this phone call, Beth. Are you still up for it?”

“very much so, Sir.”

One question first. Is everything that your Master owns getting hotter and wetter by the minute, cunt?”

“Sir, the only way to say this, is that two pairs of pants and two pairs of panties are dripping so much that you would think that we had been caught in a rain storm.”

“Good girls, both of you.”

“Thank you, Sir.”

The other voice wasn’t quite as confident or really loud enough to hear just exactly what it was that she had said. However, it did confirm that she was slowly coming along and that was something at least.

“Well, now that we have finally gotten to this point, it is time for your Master to lay down all of the cards and I really hope that you will understand everything when all of those cards are dealt and turned heads side up. Are you with me, pet?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now the first card is on your Master and I will take anything that you want to tell me, with no hesitation at all. In other words this will be the one time when you can say anything to your Master that you want to say and there will be absolutely nothing that will ever come back on you, pet. I swear this to you as your Master, as your lover and as your friend, Beth.”

“I hear and understand what you are saying, Master, but may I ask you why you would do this now, Sir?”

“Let me answer your question with one of my own, agreed?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.