It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 68

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 68 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

Once again, I was finally able to get back down to the business at hand and by the time that I had been able to get a good and heavy beat going, the dance floor had really become packed full of gyrating bodies that just seemed to be getting off to what I was playing for them.

However, just as it looked like things were finally going to start moving smoothly, I suddenly realized that the “Master” part of my brain had been trying to tell me that I might have missed something ever since I had sent that last “text” to Beth.

So, I sent her another text telling her to go to the restroom, be alone, and call me. It took less than 30 seconds for my phone to buzz, which tells me that I have an incoming call when it is in silent mode.

“Hello slave. I just need to ask you a quick question to make sure that we are all on the same page. You with me, pet?”

“I am with you, Sir. I really am soaking wet, Master.”

“Every drop of it is mine, cunt!”

“Very much so, Sir!”

“Good Girl. Now, listen very close to my question. When Bubble Butt was told that she could be in the car while I use my sexy slave, just how did you phrase it to her? What I mean is, was it like you were giving her permission or was it like I was giving her permission, pet?”

“I remembered what you had said on the phone call. So, I played it like I was letting my best friend in on my secret. I thought that was how you wanted it to be, Sir.”

“Oh, you smart little slave girl. You played it just like I was hoping you would. I don’t want her to even suspect that I know she is in the car with you, until I’m ready to tell her myself. You did it perfectly, My Love.”

“Thank you, Sir. I love you, Master.”

“I love you too, cunt. It won’t be long now. I will talk to you then.”

After I hung up, I was once again assured and impressed that all of my girls, every one of them, were smarter than the average bear.

I say that, because had I been in the spot that Beth was, I probably would have made the wrong choice between the two scenarios.

So, with that being said, please pardon my bragging for a moment, but I just have to say that I absolutely love having more than my fair share of “Brainiacs” in my “Family”!

Now, we can get back to the story.

I knew that in just a few short minutes, all of my girls would start getting into the positions that had been chosen for each one of them for the duration of the call, barring any problems, of course.

Now, if you have followed the story, you would have expected that Amy would be the first one to get into place, because she wanted so badly to get back up here on the stage and take over playing the music again.

That is where I would have put my money, if we had been placing a bet.

However, we would have been wrong.

The first one to show up was actually, Becky, with Ricardo being just a step behind her, no less.

“So, what do we have here, slave?”

“It is your worthless little cock sucking cunt and she is reporting for duty, Sir.”

“You almost sound like you are happy about that, slut.”

“I am, Sir. This worthless little cunt has been looking forward to this moment with a burning need deep down inside of her soul that I can’t even begin to explain to myself, let alone to my Master, Sir.

“Your Master knows, pet. You see, he really does pay attention to all of his slaves, even when they might think that he doesn’t. He also approves of the shortening of your “slave” name when it is appropriate, which also tells me that you really were paying attention during our little talk earlier. It won’t change the levity of the tasks that await you one little bit. But, Master is still impressed with his little slut for taking the initiative.”

“This slave is starting to learn just how much her Master really does pay attention and this worthless cunt thanks you for it, Sir.”

“As it should be, slave. So, how has it been going with our new little bitch boy here?”

“He has become just like a brother to me, Sir. I know that he is only my slave brother, but I’ve never had a brother of any kind before. Maybe if I had really had one, I might not have ever turned into the “Queen Bitch” that I have been for most of my life.

“What makes you think that things might have gone so differently if you really did have a brother, Becky?”

“I just have a feeling that while I really do have my Daddy wrapped around my little finger, a brother would have probably knocked all of that “Queen Bitch” shit right of out me, before I ever got that bad, Sir.”

“Well then, aren’t you just the lucky little slut. Why? Because, you DO have a Master who really will “Knock all of that “Queen Bitch” shit right out of you”. Not that you really needed to be told that, as we did talk about those things earlier and that is not even to mention all of those things that you don’t think that I know about, but I do. I only told you about that, just so you could worry about it. You have much to pay for my pretty little cunt and trust me, you WILL pay. Is that going to be a problem for my poor little slave?”

“As I said earlier, my Master scares the hell out of me, but if he would only touch what belongs to him, he would find everything that he owns dripping down both of my thighs, with even more of it finding its way down into my shoes, Sir.”

“Then all is as it should be, correct?”

“Yes Sir.”

“You love it when your Master is mean to you, don’t you, cunt?”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“Good, because you’re going to really love this. Ricardo, I have a mission for you, Little Man.”

The tone on the “Yes Master” was perfect. Even the eyes were in the the “Ball Park” ... Well, most of the time, that is. He kept making quick little glances over at what his “Queen” was doing, and his body language was telling me that he didn’t like it at all.

I really couldn’t blame him, as I wouldn’t like what was going on over there either, if I had been in his shoes.

However, Master has to stay Master, and I just wasn’t going to put up with any jealous attitude. To his credit, he did know this, and so, other than those quick little looks, I had his full attention.

I took my keys out of my pocket and handed them to him and said,”If you do what I am about to tell you to do, and I mean do it right down to the letter, I will let you spend a bit more time with your “Queen” than you have been able to do since our little talk. So, are you going to be the good little bitch boy that I know you can be or am I going to have to put you into the “Dog House” for the rest of the evening, Little Man?”

Was I goading him? Yes, very much so. But, he didn’t take the bait as he once again gave the right response and the tone was just as it should have been.

The question left my mouth before I even knew that I was going say anything even close to it,”You are really working hard on trying to make this whole crazy thing work, aren’t you, Ricardo?”

“Very much so, Master.”

“Can you tell my why? I mean, What are you hoping to gain from it? Is it that you really are that much in love with your”Queen”, slave?”

“Yes I am, Sir. But, there is much more to it than just her, Master.”

“Tell me, and do it quickly. Time is running very short.”

“The quickest thing that I can tell you is that I have had many Doms use and abuse me, however they wanted to do so, and wherever they wanted me to be while they did whatever they wanted to do to me, or have me do to them. I have had Doms that run the gambit. Some that were just a step up from a “Sugar Pimp” to ones that made me wonder if I was going to die before they were finally sated and I loved it all. I really loved every nasty, painful, and humiliating second of it. But, not one of them, no matter how well I performed for them, not one, not even fucking one of them, ever said that they wanted to be my Master. I didn’t even think I would want one after awhile and so I just buried the thought of ever having one.”

“Ok, so what happened?”

“Seeing you and your beautiful slave in that Mens Room right over there. When I asked to do what I did in there and the way that you told me to do it, I just knew that I loved her right away and I was scared to death of you, but I loved you just as much as I love her. I knew it was only a matter of time before I would belong to both of you and here I am. That’s the shortest way that I can say it, Sir.”

“But, you have to know that I will never touch you sexually nor would I ever allow you to touch me sexually and you knew that from the very first night.”

“I do understand all of that, Master, but just being owned is all that I have ever wanted to be and here I am. I am finally owned. Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but anytime I feel like I’m just being used for whatever reason, having my “Queen”, whom I dearly love, and my Master, whom I also dearly love in my life has made me feel better than I have felt in a very long time. Don’t think too hard on it, Sir. Just let it be as it is for the time being. Please, Master?”

“I really have no choice but to leave it there for the moment, as I still need to give you your orders and I can’t spare another second. Am I Understood, slave?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. The keys are in your hand so that you can get into the truck and get the pair of cuffs out of the glove box. You know what to do with them and after you do so, you will lock up the truck and then you will put her on her knees facing the truck, as I am going to be leaning back on the truck’s grill while I am on the phone, which will make her have to do all of the work, cuffs and all. Once you have her in place, you will then pull the top of that dress down so that those great tits of hers are naked to the world. You will then start working those nipples so that they get hard, and I mean rock hard! If she can’t put an eye out with them, you will have failed. Also rub a finger up and down her her clit a few times. I want her to be panting like the little bitch doggy in heat that she is. You both know what not to do, correct?”

They both said,” Yes Master”.

“Good. Little Man, have Miss Amy tell you what the security set up is over where your “Queen” is. Miss Amy is in charge of that and I would not go against what she says, if I were you. Make her your first stop once I relieve you outside. Any questions from either one of you?”

They both said,”No Master.”

“Good. Now get out there and make me proud to own the both of you as my slaves.”

Once again, they both said, “Yes Master.” and then they were gone in seconds.

I just have to say, that maybe there really was something to the whole Faux Brother and Sister thing that seems to get them off and as long as they don’t break any of Master’s rules, who am I to take that away from them?

Amy hit the stage not more than 30 seconds later and she took over playing the music just as soon as she got one of her own sequences into place and seamlessly made the transition without losing a beat.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again. This girl is going to be “Somebody Big” in the near future. She’s just too talented not to be. As for now though, she is my milk chocolate Princess with the milk chocolate ass. She had already guessed what I was going to do when I stepped up behind her and she bent over just enough so that I could get two hand fulls of those awesome and naked ass cheeks of hers and then of her own accord she backed up just enough so that my pant covered and throbbing cock was ready for me to pound the hell out of her asshole and she would have let it happen too, not that she would have much choice in the matter if that was what her Master wanted to do.

To say that we both wanted it though, is an understatement of epic proportions.

However, I have held on to this coming release to keep me sharp until I am on the phone with Red. But, the one that will probably do me in, will be my “worthless cunt”. I mean, that is what she is supposed to do after all and it doesn’t hurt that the gorgeous slut’s mouth could and probably should be gold plaited and although I make it a point to never let her know that I think she’s that good...

Trust me, she really is that fucking good!

I got myself back under control so that I could tell Amy what was to happen in here, while I was out there.

“Ricardo will come up here first thing so that you can tell him what the security set up is over where Holly is. He knows that you are in charge of it and what you say goes. He has also been warned not to get on your bad side. If something really goes wrong, you know what to do. But, you should also be aware that he is very attached to her. So, if he becomes a real problem, send him back outside to me. We good on that point?”

“Very much so, Sir.”

“That’s my girl. Now, while Laura is still my second in charge, the security in here is your baby, period. If Laura happens to come back with the “Property” while I am still out there, tell her what the set up is and she is to make sure that the piggy slut does not to go outside to where I am. If she makes a run for the door and tries to get out there anyway, tell her that I better never see her big fat nasty ass anywhere with in my sight ever again. Am I Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good. Now, I shouldn’t be out there any more than 25 to 30 minutes, give or take. But, if you need me for anything, you know what to do, pet.”

“I’ve got your back, Sir.”

“You always do, pet. And I ask you to please never think for even one millisecond that I don’t feel that and take much pleasure in knowing that you are that way and not just for me, but for all of our little “Family”, as well. I would go as far as to say that you are the rock that keeps this whole thing together and I sincerely thank you for it, Princess. Now, I’ve really got to go, so make me proud, my love.”

If she said anything after that, I didn’t hear it. I had Becky’s hot mouth and a very horny redhead waiting for me and if things really go as well as I think they will, there just might be a brand new slave to play with very soon and I wasn’t wasting another second to get into place, so that the “party” could get started.

As soon as Ricardo saw me he was going to say something, but I had put my finger to my lips and he got it right away. He gave me a slight bow and then headed for the door that I had just came out of.

Once I got within ten feet of her I could hear her moaning with a very deep need and when she actually heard the sound of my shoes even in the grass, this caused her to moan even louder. She knew I was there and she also knew that Master was going to do something to “Rattle Her Cage” although she had no clue as to what it might be.

In all honesty, even I didn’t really know that I was going to do what I did, until I did it.

At first I just grabbed and yanked a handful of the hair on the back of her head with one hand while the other hand went straight to one of her nipples. Ricardo had done just exactly what Master had told him to, meaning that her nipples really could have put an eye out.

I gave both of them a turn and a twist. She was moaning in both pain and pleasure, but before she could even get another moan out, Master took all of her breath away by reaching down and jamming two fingers straight up into her extremely hot and wet pussy, making sure to rub the clit with both fingers on the way in.

“What are you, bitch?”

“I am your “Worthless Little Cock Sucking Cunt”, Master!”

“Yes you fucking are!”

And with that, I surprised the hell out of both of us by removing my fingers from her pussy and sticking them into her mouth and very quickly got a tighter grip on her hair so that her face was nose to nose with mine. I then pulled her fingers out of her mouth and gave her the absolutely best and hottest kiss that I could ever possibly give her.

Once our lips parted, the look on her face was priceless. She started to say something, but I stopped her by putting those fingers back into her mouth.

“You’ve still got a lot of hell coming your way, Becky. But, I just wanted you to know that I really do love you and that I am very proud to own you, my love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.